yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Is Marijuana legal in your area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
    Come kick it!
    That could be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

It was last night. You just don't remember because you were high.
      trueeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie_XS View Post
        Yup, like BobiiJo925 said, not here yet. In Arkansas they have, and my friend is in the process of getting her card now lol. Since there is one in Arkansas, it is being sold in Memphis if ya know what I mean Prettyrickyboi
        Truth
        , Bobbi

Comment

Could you imagine if we had a huge XS bash? It could be legendary.

Comment

Could you imagine if we had a huge XS bash? It could be legendary.
            Lets do it lol. 4/20 is tomorrow

Comment

It would be a huge smoke/phero cloud. Radiance for everybody. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post

Nah, Not the same effect lol
                Yeah, it is like using condoms during sex.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Isis
                  Isis commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL. I love this

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Condoms are needed when one are with someone new, but I really hate them.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

This analogy wins. lol

Comment

This analogy wins. lol
                  I did not mean to turn vulgar in any way...
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Happy Stoner Day everyone

Comment

Happy Stoner Day everyone
                      I need to walk the dog first.
                      Arsenal

Comment

I need to walk the dog first.
                        But then you'll miss out on a couple hour long adventure as your furry friend turns into a mystical creature and flies you to Narnia

Comment

But then you'll miss out on a couple hour long adventure as your furry friend turns into a mystical creature and flies you to Narnia

Bonnie is not flying anywhere, she stays in the window watching.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Your copywriting tickled my soul right here, girl.
                            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

happy 420 ya'll.
                              "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Bonnie is not flying anywhere, she stays in the window watching.
                                That because Bonnie is imagining she's flying to Narnia haha

Comment

That because Bonnie is imagining she's flying to Narnia haha
                                  She is somewhat dreaming and making noise in her sleep now.
                                  Originally posted by lafemme View Post

Your copywriting tickled my soul right here, girl.
                                  He, he, ok.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

I do too, Virginia.
                                    Man we need Arnold for Governor haha
                                    I live in Virginia too but hop over to DC to get decent stuff. It's pretty easy to find. I'm from CA where quality is fantastic but DC bud works in a pinch. Nova is pretty moderate so I hope they legalize before I move outta here. (doubtful)

Comment

When it comes to the USA, where do you live to see the seasons change and close to the ocean?

Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

I live in Virginia too but hop over to DC to get decent stuff. It's pretty easy to find. I'm from CA where quality is fantastic but DC bud works in a pinch. Nova is pretty moderate so I hope they legalize before I move outta here. (doubtful)
                                        Ever tried the cannabis oil vapes?

I'm in the 757 area.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X