yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Scrub downs revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

knowledgeispower Also I've found some of the traditional wisdom such as using witch hazel or hunter's soap (or scent killer or whateveritis) some times just doesn't work for me. I do find those facial scrub creams work well. They usually have something abrasive in them that I'm guessing is the key ingredient.

Comment

Xcc try getting cleansing products that contains exfoliating scrub in it.. it works for me all the time.. and if the mones still stick and hard to get rid of, maybe you can take a break for a day or two first? sometimes residues of mones will fuck up the new application of mones, thus affecting the results, which means wasting your money and time. hope this helps
      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper Yes, this helps! You have a lot of knowledge and wisdom. Thank you.

Comment

Anyone hear of Nok Out spray before? https://www.nokout.com/home.php

We use it at work to get rid of the pheromones rats emit. Now this is powerful stuff and not 100% sure if its safe on skin, but it might be a nice way to quickly destroy the mones? I read on another forum someone swore by using this stuff sold to hunters (not Nok Out, another brand) that was designed to destroy all pheromones + scents on contact.
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Remarkable! I've used hunter soaps and they're hit and miss as far as I'm concerned. Nok Out sound like potent stuff. Are there any warnings on the bottles you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
              knowledgeispower Remarkable! I've used hunter soaps and they're hit and miss as far as I'm concerned. Nok Out sound like potent stuff. Are there any warnings on the bottles you use?
              Here's the safety sheet:

It says "Skin Contact: Does NOT cause skin irritation and the product is NOT a skin sensitizer. In case of contact, ?ush skin with plenty of water."

So...probably not the best thing to apply to our skin =/ Although they claim its environmentally safe and perfectly safe if animals get in contact with it (and its not a carcinogen) it may not be well-studied how long-term use on skin is.
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower I did visit the site. It's an oxidizer. Once I got 10% H2O2 on my skin. I never felt or saw the chemical burn until about an hour later.

Comment

knowledgeispower I did visit the site. It's an oxidizer. Once I got 10% H2O2 on my skin. I never felt or saw the chemical burn until about an hour later.
                  Ouch, yeah I can bet it's not the best for you....but actually it may be good for clothing come to think of it. I have problems with mone build up on clothing (overspray mostly) and it can last a long time on clothing so it may be a good application for it!
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

knowledgeispower That's a thought. Now oxidizers might bleach things like a color safe bleach would like OxyClean. I have no mone build up on my clothes and I usually wash with OxyClean or an oxygen bleach.

Comment

Ummmm I feel like this may be a missing piece of the mone puzzle for me..... I usually just scrub my app points with soap, and then a loefa, during the shower. I was under the impression that was enough. My mind is blown now, perhaps I haven't been completely clearing off old mones for the last 2 years of using pheros!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                        Ummmm I feel like this may be a missing piece of the mone puzzle for me..... I usually just scrub my app points with soap, and then a loefa, during the shower. I was under the impression that was enough. My mind is blown now, perhaps I haven't been completely clearing off old mones for the last 2 years of using pheros!!!!
                        To be honest I am not 100% sure any of this is scientific. In the sense that soap "probably" is enough, but some people swear they get build up still. To be honest I don't buy into that, because our bodies naturally produce pheromones like eNONE so we would all be walking sex monsters if it built up (LOL you could argue that we ARE). That being said, we are putting on much more pheromones than our bodies produce, but still, I feel like soap and scrubbing should be enough in most cases. I personally have never used anything other than soap.
                        PXS
                        AD

Comment

For me, it varies. Sometimes soap works well. Other times I need witch hazel and/or 3% H2O2. Hunter's soap sometimes works. Other times only a facial scrub will.

eternitys_child knowledgeispower Lucky for you all! I have been having to get creative... I almost envy you.

Comment

Xcc how can you tell, exactly, that it is still on you? Do you smell the mones on your app points? Do you feel the texture of oil /alcohol residue on your app points? Do you have confirmed pheromone based hits/negative hits during times when you are supposedly "naked " from pheromones?

I'm really curious, as this topic has thrown me for a loop. And it's not just one person who mentioned it, some other respected board members also mention it so maybe there's more to it than I thought.

But if it really were that big of an issue, you would think it would be mentioned in the pheromone stores. I'm sure phero companies would even have their own brand of optimally effective phero scrub, seeing this as a profitable product. So actually I'm now more confused than before I wrote this post, lol.

Comment

For what its worth, and really I am NOT discounting people's experiences because I cannot say if they are really building up or not, but from a scientific perspective I have to really say it is probably placebo and certain experiences with ghosting (possibly the "ghosting" had to do with an improper situation to use the mones). I've had many experiences where I thought I was ghosted but once I was in a different social situation the mones did their magic. I still think there is no scientific evidence to convince me that mones can build up. Heck we are always so worried about lasting (as in they diffuse so fast we are constantly worried about reapplying) I have a hard time believing they are that sticky (even eNONE). After all, we sweat eNONE like crazy, why are we not all walking balls of mones? It makes no sense to me really for mones to build up on skin. Maybe on clothing, that I can believe.
                              PXS
                              AD

Comment

eternitys_child

Very understandable questions.

"Do you smell the mones on your app points?"

Yes.

"Do you feel the texture of oil /alcohol residue on your app points?"

No.

"Do you have confirmed pheromone based hits/negative hits during times when you are supposedly "naked " from pheromones?"

I don't know. I can smell them on the app points, so I keep scrubbing.

"But if it really were that big of an issue, you would think it would be mentioned in the pheromone stores. I'm sure phero companies would even have their own brand of optimally effective phero scrub, seeing this as a profitable product. So actually I'm now more confused than before I wrote this post, lol."

You'd think. I can only tell you that if I still smell the mones, I keep scrubbing.

Comment

knowledgeispower Some people say that it builds up on the body hair. But I don't know. I just know that if I can smell the mones, I scrub.

Comment

Xcc that's a pretty confirming notion. if you can smell them, they're probably still there. thanks for your response. i just applied some unscented xist on my wrists, and i'll report back if i smell it after i take a shower.

Comment

knowledgeispower Some people say that it builds up on the body hair. But I don't know. I just know that if I can smell the mones, I scrub.
                                      Hmm that makes sense. Mones DO last longer on hair, whenever I spray on hair I can smell 24 hours later (but not after I showered). Now here's the thing, if you are applying on hairy parts of the body, then yes I can see this being a problem. I personally only apply on my neck which doesn't have any hair so I have not had that issue. Only time I have had an issue with smelling a build up is on my head which makes sense. I'm just surprised you can still smell them after you shower?? That is really surprising to me!
                                      PXS
                                      AD

Comment

knowledgeispower I feel very humbled I can surprise someone as experienced as you. It also could be something about my skin or hair that makes the formulas hang around.

Comment

i just showered, at approx 12 hours after my application time. i had 2 drops xist on my forearms to specifically test this phenomena out. i had a brief cold shower, and scrubbed my forearms less than i normally would. i dried myself off, and i could still smell a faint hint of pheromones!

so i applied more soap to my forearms, took a loofa and srubbed for about 15 seconds, and then washed off; smell is mostly gone, but there might be a hint of xist still there... eihter that or i'm just causing confirmation bias because i keep anxiously checking the smell of my arms every few minutes lol.

so my results are inconclusive, but there's a good possibility that the mones are still there, and that could cause undesirable buildup.

Maybe a few extra minutes of diligent scrubbing with the loofa is all that's required

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X