yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Scrub downs revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrub downs revisited

I was wanting more input on how to get pheromones off. So far I've used:

1) Hunter's Soap / Scent Killer soap

2) Witch Hazel

3) Hydrogen Peroxide

4) Benonite Clay

Sometimes, even then I can't get them off.

Any more input?

Are you talking about in the middle of the mones' strength? I shower daily.

Do they stay on for you after a normal shower? Do you go days without bathing? :crap:

Do you use oil or spray? You've raised my intrigue in this story.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook All good questions.

I don't know what you mean by "Are you talking about in the middle of the mones' strength?"

Yes, I find they can stay on after a normal shower or even after a "determined to get the mones off" shower.

I shower daily.

I use both oil and spray, and they both can stick to me like super glue.

Comment

Wow, I didn't know that could happen. Yes, I was talking about a determined to get them off shower. Not trying to be creepy, just wondering if this might have something to do with it, but what's your age, ethnicity? I don't think I've had this issue before. I'm white, 42

Comment

I've tried Witch Hazel with cotton round pads, its okay, but requires a lot more effort.

Go to Walmart, try Deep Clarifying Exfoliating Scrub Cleanser from EQUATE brand. Compare to Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub should be clearly marked on the 5 OZ tube. Smells good. Works like a charm.

It's like $4 and works to get hours old eNone, cops..It's solid and feels a cool tingly afterward, but it works. Try it! It really is all I need now. I found out about it by curiously sneaking in my wife's chemical collection of women things just to see. Found a GEM! Now, I buy for my secret Phermone hobby. She thinks standard colognes I'm trying to scrub out. :-)
          Last edited by ANDROCLES; 06-10-2016, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Sorry, I forget that not everyone could live near a Walmart. You might be able to order it at Walmart online.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Legitimate questions. Caucasian, 45.

Comment

ANDROCLES Thank you! I'll look for it today!

Comment

So we're both white, 40. I don't think this has ever happened to me. I wear spray. Have you noticed more of a problem with oil, or spray? Are you saying that the effects linger as well. Boy, you'd really be getting your money's worth if you never lose your cloud.

Comment

I think old none makes a confusing signature. Not only that I think it jams up effect, make anything new lose its power. That's why people recommend cleaning off. If you are in that confusing signature state with old mone residue, it can alter attraction. It might work the other way. Someone finds you "off"..like they detect you could be ill (immune system malfunction) or not viable, don't forget bacteria adds their nonsense too. Oh well....just my 2 cents. Old residue never worked for me the way I expect. Ever.

Comment

BOD MAN 'Fresh Guy' or 'Black' works hella great on strong blends like Evolve, SOB, or Ascend...something with lots o eNone. I spray right over the Mones for diffusion. Designer cologne doesn't work like that with me. I save that for evening wear, but that BOD MAN body spray is a great discovery. The good thing is you can spray a LOT of BOD MAN on and it is not too strong. You will get compliments!

Comment

ANDROCLES do you use oil, or unscented spray? and are you saying that it's easier to wash off becasue of the Bod Man Spray, or is this the next conversation?

Comment

Sorry for the confusion Ragnar. I'm multi-tasking. I need to think more before typing. :-)

1. I use Deep Clarifying Exfoliating Scrub Cleanser to clean both Oil and Spray Pheromones. It works, its fast and easy. It comes with exfoliating beads so no real need for a washcloth or scrubber. Just water and your fingers. Of course, a scrubber only helps.

2. I use BOD MAN sprays to cover the most stinkiest of mones if I choose to wear them. BOD MAN spray composition is not as strong as concentration and smell strength as designer colognes. It seems like a perfect compliment to Mones for diffusion, attention and people noticing me. Most of my pheromones I get unscented, but BOD MAN can cover and mix well with scented mones, even that nasty Aqua Vitae scent from LAL. I hate that citrus lemon garbage. Some people like it, but not me. My bottle is mostly full after 3 years - That's my opinion of that mone. :-)

3. I do use designer fragrances, but mostly with social blends that are not heavy in eNone. I avoid Parfum and only use EDT. I use travel atomizers for re-apply. Designer fragrances at night. My favorites masculine scents for Pheromone covers are Perry Ellis M, YSL La Nuit, Bath & Body Works 'Mohagany Woods'. Thierry Mulgar flankers..especially 'Pure Malt', Boss No. 6, Rochas Man, D&G, CH MEN smells like sex!

4. BOD MAN is effective for me because you can keep re-applying and not feel overwhelmed in fragrance. I personally don't get dizzy like I do like when I'm re-applying Designer cologne. Especially strong ones. I take an empty 10 mL spray bottle and dump BOD MAN into that for afternoon re-apply. I know its cheap shit, but you just have to try it with your mones and report back to me. I vouch for it.
                          Last edited by ANDROCLES; 06-10-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I don't know man! I use witch hazel and body wash, and still feel the mones on me. They're not as strong but some just stay on like glue lol Only maybe after a couple of days they wash off.

I rarely go without mones. I'm so addicted lol Witch Hazel definitely helps though! I use the Thayers brand. Just put it on a cotton pad and wipe off. Really good for your skin too

I do feel that it's important to wash them off well everyday, before application of new blends

Comment

Ixist I agree that witch hazel helps, but even sometimes the mones remain. I agree also that it's important to wash them off every day.

Comment

ANDROCLES Thank you for your tips. That scrub really worked. I'm also going to try other similar scrubs. Thanks!

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook I've got that difficulty with the sprays and the oils. Yes the effects do linger. Although it can be good if I want them on, if I want them off, then there's an issue.

Comment

I'm confused why this is important? Don't mones naturally break down/wash away with normal soap + scrubbing? Why would we need anything higher powered then soap? Just curious if there's any science behind this or if we are just being extra safe/paranoid. I personally have never experienced build-up issues but then again I usually don't wear mones on a daily basis.
                                    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                                    PXS
                                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                                    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                                    AD
                                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Well, some pheros are pretty sticky. Granted, as skin cells die, these pheros will come off, but if guys wear pheros every day, cleaning off the old mixes is critical to avoid messing up the balance and effectiveness of the mixes they're wearing.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                                        Well, some pheros are pretty sticky. Granted, as skin cells die, these pheros will come off, but if guys wear pheros every day, cleaning off the old mixes is critical to avoid messing up the balance and effectiveness of the mixes they're wearing.
                                        Thanks, that makes sense! Also it probably doesn't help that PXS uses a much higher concentration than other vendors so I can see how it can build up especially that eNONE!
                                        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                                        PXS
                                        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                                        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                                        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                                        AD
                                        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X