yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone use subliminals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @dorfmeister:
    I see there's no way to send you a PM here, I wanted to ask what other Kevin Hogan programs you have.
    Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
    Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
    LPMP: TLG
    Love Scent: NPA, SOE
    Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
    PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
    Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

• Falvinski
      Falvinski commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a tiny white chat bubble in front of Users name. Private chat will open if you select that

• dorfmeister
      dorfmeister commented
      Editing a comment
      I turned off private messaging.

• Originally posted by DssMaster View Post
    @dorfmeister:
    I see there's no way to send you a PM here, I wanted to ask what other Kevin Hogan programs you have.
    Some hypnosis and influence stuff on cd. It's all packed up somewhere in my attic and I am forgetting actual titles. Decent material that I bought in maybe 2004.
    Bad Wolf

Comment

• I think sub club just released a new program called limitless. The description sounds dope, kinda like MLS by indigo mind labs.

Has anyone tried the ultra success subliminal by IML? I haven't visited their forum in a long time, and i saw there's two versions of US/LM out.
      LIMITLESS, the world's most powerful learning subliminal, arrives MIDNIGHT 11.9.18! Pre-order now and get get $5 off (no coupons allowed) and an exclusive pre-order bonus of Limitless X, created with a brand new build method that’s been yielding outstanding results!

Comment

• RTBoss
        RTBoss commented
        Editing a comment
        There's three versions of USLM out now. Shannon just upgraded FRM to V3.2. The FRM is...something else. FRM V4+ is going into DMSI 3.3.

• eternitys_child
        eternitys_child commented
        Editing a comment
        What is FRMm

• RTBoss
        RTBoss commented
        Editing a comment
        Fear Removal Module

• Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
      I think sub club just released a new program called limitless. The description sounds dope, kinda like MLS by indigo mind labs.

Has anyone tried the ultra success subliminal by IML? I haven't visited their forum in a long time, and i saw there's two versions of US/LM out.
      I only have their US 4th gen. I listed to it for quite a while but no success so far. Maybe I needed more time but I quit and went with DMSI instead.

Comment

• Quite interested in Limitless as well by Subliminal Club, since I'm a student that would love to get an edge in my education. Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 by Indigo Mind Labs seems rather pricey compared to it so I'll go with Limitless for now unless anyone can give their thoughts on their experience with it. I would say I'm rather skeptical of their claims so I'll hold of on buying it until I'm sure.
        �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

• I've been running Emperor since the end of August and started running Limitless yesterday. No amazing transformations but I do think there is something to these subs. Emperor has boosted my day to day confidence and caused nearly nightly vivid dreams while also putting my temper on a bit of a hair trigger.

??????It will be interesting to see the effects from Limitless.

For some reason this post has auto-created links to the Limitless pheromone mix which I HAVE NOT used.
        Bad Wolf

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry about the autolinking. Its a very useful function in most instances.

• dorfmeister
          dorfmeister commented
          Editing a comment
          That is one one of your products I will need to try in the future.

• I decided to bite the bullet and bought Limitless for now. I do have a fond heart of start-ups that want to shake the monopoly on things so that's what I did instead of going for IML. I'll be reporting on my journal over there and I might use eternitys_child affiliate link if I were to make another purchase. I'll have to wait and see in the next 6 months.
        �By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.� - Confucius

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekingTruths View Post
          I decided to bite the bullet and bought Limitless for now. I do have a fond heart of start-ups that want to shake the monopoly on things so that's what I did instead of going for IML. I'll be reporting on my journal over there and I might use eternitys_child affiliate link if I were to make another purchase. I'll have to wait and see in the next 6 months.
          Nice you should give the credit to eternitys_child he deserves it
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• I used subliminals law of attraction long time ago, they indeed did something but you gotta be listening to them for months to see some minor results I think

Comment

• I'm a subliminal user yes. However, there has a thermonuclear attack over many of my favorites who just disappeared from yo*t*be. Probably due to weiner complaints. I remember I boosted my running performances sky high in like three weeks: stamina, speed, cardio. Miss those. I know there are some pay sites, but in the good old days, it was free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Conjurator View Post
                I'm a subliminal user yes. However, there has a thermonuclear attack over many of my favorites who just disappeared from yo*t*be. Probably due to weiner complaints. I remember I boosted my running performances sky high in like three weeks: stamina, speed, cardio. Miss those. I know there are some pay sites, but in the good old days, it was free.
                LOA subs, at least the ones I have made so far, are very polar in results. It tends to be all or nothing, and when it is nothing, it's because the person doesn't "set it and forget it". They try to journal it, focus on it constantly at the conscious level, and they try to control the process. But when they work, the results aren't minor.

I've got some stuff in the works that is going to change that for LOA subs, though. It's a little bit out from right now, gotta get some other stuff done first, but when I release the next generation of LOA subs, they will not be the same thing at all. Might want to keep an eye out for that. Probably will be appearing in 2019 or 2020, depending on how the first several subliminals scheduled for the 6th Gen technology release go. First I have to finish developing the tech, and then I have to put everything in place and finally we have a list of subs in queue for priority build. But LOA is never going to be the same after this comes out.

Comment

• Definitely curious. Keep us updated on this, friend.

Comment

• Catlord17
                    Catlord17 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Will do.

• Thanks Catlord.
                  Last edited by Conjurator; 12-19-2018, 06:05 AM. Reason: Post that was on this spot was obviously made in wrong topic :). Sorry for that.

Comment

• Catlord17
                    The Attracts Your Perfect subs are LOA ones you mentioned, right? I stopped using them after a few months in. Waiting for the new tech. I haven't checked back for quite sometimes. Stopped using DMSI 3.2 many months back as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
                      Catlord17
                      The Attracts Your Perfect subs are LOA ones you mentioned, right? I stopped using them after a few months in. Waiting for the new tech. I haven't checked back for quite sometimes. Stopped using DMSI 3.2 many months back as well.
                      The issues I was having with the 4G and 5G LOA subs required a lot of development to deal with, which is why I haven't done anything with them since. I didn't want to be putting them out without knowing they would be worth while for me to build and for you to buy. So they will next appear in 6G format.

In case you didn't know, DMSI 3.3 came out a week or so ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

The issues I was having with the 4G and 5G LOA subs required a lot of development to deal with, which is why I haven't done anything with them since. I didn't want to be putting them out without knowing they would be worth while for me to build and for you to buy. So they will next appear in 6G format.

In case you didn't know, DMSI 3.3 came out a week or so ago.
                        Great, I just read the journal discussion and found out 3.3 was out. It's been a while so I forget which track is the strongest. I like how 3.2 asked to do only one loop but it's 5 loops this time.

Comment

Great, I just read the journal discussion and found out 3.3 was out. It's been a while so I forget which track is the strongest. I like how 3.2 asked to do only one loop but it's 5 loops this time.
                          "Strongest" isn't what you want to aim for. You want to aim for the one that gets you the best results. We offer masked, ultrasonic and hybrid tracks because each one is best for a different group. If you're the "Don't tell ME what to do!" type, you probably want masked format or maybe ultrasonic, and if more pressure makes you perform better, you probably want hybrid.

The "gentlest" format is masked, but it is also one of the most likely to be acted on by extremely resistant personality types. For those for whom it is not aggressive enough, ultrasonic works best. But strong willed "I do what I want!" types don't usually respond well to hybrid format because it's too aggressive and tends to trigger overload, and resistance, from that personality type.

I usually just use ultrasonic, as it's in the middle and usually works well for me no matter what.

3.2 had 1 or 7 loops. We started off with 1 because I wanted to see what would happen. Most people ended up needing 7, because 1 wasn't enough. 5 is actually an improvement.

As I continue advancing toward 6G the number of loops required should decrease.

Comment

"Strongest" isn't what you want to aim for. You want to aim for the one that gets you the best results. We offer masked, ultrasonic and hybrid tracks because each one is best for a different group. If you're the "Don't tell ME what to do!" type, you probably want masked format or maybe ultrasonic, and if more pressure makes you perform better, you probably want hybrid.

The "gentlest" format is masked, but it is also one of the most likely to be acted on by extremely resistant personality types. For those for whom it is not aggressive enough, ultrasonic works best. But strong willed "I do what I want!" types don't usually respond well to hybrid format because it's too aggressive and tends to trigger overload, and resistance, from that personality type.

I usually just use ultrasonic, as it's in the middle and usually works well for me no matter what.

3.2 had 1 or 7 loops. We started off with 1 because I wanted to see what would happen. Most people ended up needing 7, because 1 wasn't enough. 5 is actually an improvement.

As I continue advancing toward 6G the number of loops required should decrease.
                            I'm not the I do what I want type but I will go with ultrasonic. I think I used Hybrid for 3.2.

5 hours straight while awake is going to be hard to pull off, lol.

Comment

I'm not the I do what I want type but I will go with ultrasonic. I think I used Hybrid for 3.2.

5 hours straight while awake is going to be hard to pull off, lol.
                              Then use it while you sleep. As I said in my journal, using it while you are awake is recommended, not required.

Comment

Then use it while you sleep. As I said in my journal, using it while you are awake is recommended, not required.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X