yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone use subliminals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lafemme View Post

You're handsome and appear to be confident, so why do you "need" pheromones?

Comment

• I use them every night when I'm sleeping, usually rain water, river water sounds mixed with the subliminal or just people talking in the background. Success+money+spiritual+confidence type subliminals.

Comment

• sub club just released a free product, in case anyone wants to try it out.

Ascension LITE is a FREE alpha male subliminal, designed for those desiring increased respect, productivity and romantic attraction.

Comment

• Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
        sub club just released a free product, in case anyone wants to try it out.

https://www.subliminalclub.com/produ...bliminal/ref/1
        Is it totally free or is it like a free trial pay later type thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post

Is it totally free or is it like a free trial pay later type thing?
          it's completely free, but it's a stripped down version of the full "ascension" subliminal. It'll still get results but it's more of a 'try before you buy' type deal. Obviously the paid version works better.

Comment

• Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post

it's completely free, but it's a stripped down version of the full "ascension" subliminal. It'll still get results but it's more of a 'try before you buy' type deal. Obviously the paid version works better.
            Oh, that's great, thanks for the information

Comment

• I have just started running "Emperor".
              Bad Wolf

Comment

• Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
                I have just started running "Emperor".
                Have run Emperor now for just over 3 weeks. Nothing miraculous but I am noticing some interesting ups and downs in those I interact with and a greater likelihood to remember dreams.
                Bad Wolf

Comment

• They don't work I used a program to train subliminals but there nonsense
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Originally posted by Primross View Post
                    They don't work I used a program to train subliminals but there nonsense
                    Your criticism might hold more weight if you wrote coherently and provided evidence.
                    Bad Wolf

Comment

• I havent used emperor myself as I'm currently running a different sub but i made a video about it with a buddy of mine.

dorfmeister you're in for a treat

Comment

Your criticism might hold more weight if you wrote coherently and provided evidence.
                        I tried the Shogun method. Honestly the biggedb waste of time. It's all about throwing in simalar sounding words or giving long canned story's. It's like mirroring it's a waste of time
                        Pheromone XS
                        Oil: evolve, xist
                        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

• Looks at least pretty similar to Speed Seduction.
                          Bad Wolf

Comment

• I am liking Subliminal Club Emperor quite a bit after running it for more than six weeks. No unbelievable transformation but I am more grounded and confident with better sleep and greater dream retention. Biggest downside is that my temper is on a hair trigger.

Just started the new sub called Sex and Seduction which I have added to my Emperor playlist.

As far as I can tell these subs are the real thing and the best I have used.
                            Bad Wolf

Comment

Just started the new sub called Sex and Seduction which I have added to my Emperor playlist.
                              As far as I can tell these subs are the real thing and the best I have used.
                              That's two of us in here trying that one out...
                              Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                              Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                              LPMP: TLG
                              Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                              Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                              PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                              Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

• Originally posted by DssMaster View Post

That's two of us in here trying that one out...
                                I originally found out about it here from EC's post.
                                Bad Wolf

Comment

• my experience over the years has led me to Kevin Hogan - Covert Hypnosis, his disk courses are of high value with the combined reading material. Touches on seduction, however mostly a guide to business & sales conquering. A good resource if you want to know all, with theories and strategies, since all this old stuff written and talked about PUA and speed seduction is all the same as selling a product to someone.
                                  : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

• Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
                                    my experience over the years has led me to Kevin Hogan - Covert Hypnosis, his disk courses are of high value with the combined reading material. Touches on seduction, however mostly a guide to business & sales conquering. A good resource if you want to know all, with theories and strategies, since all this old stuff written and talked about PUA and speed seduction is all the same as selling a product to someone.
                                    I've got Hogan's set of video subliminals and they do seem to have an effect, though I tend to like the ease of having audio subliminals playing all the time around my home.

This is the Kevin Hogan product I own.

I've also used some of his influence and hypnosis programs.
                                    Bad Wolf

Comment

• So far I've been testing S&S since Oct. 12 (23 days), and as of yet I haven't noticed anything from it. Quite disappointed as I've been reading the reports for the other subs they produce, and they seem to be working quite well for most people. I'm not stopping S&S until the full 30 day period is up.
                                      Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
                                      Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
                                      LPMP: TLG
                                      Love Scent: NPA, SOE
                                      Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
                                      PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
                                      Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

• Originally posted by DssMaster View Post
                                        So far I've been testing S&S since Oct. 12 (23 days), and as of yet I haven't noticed anything from it. Quite disappointed as I've been reading the reports for the other subs they produce, and they seem to be working quite well for most people. I'm not stopping S&S until the full 30 day period is up.
                                        I haven't noticed much from S&S either. It also seemed to mute the definite effects I was getting from Emperor. Hopefully at some point a noticeable positive shift will occur. I plan to keep running it in the same playlist as Emperor.
                                        Bad Wolf

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X