yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone use subliminals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

Who said it can't? you just need to make sure that you are the male closest to the source of the audio when you use it.
    Catlord17 would using notrophics negativily impact the results of the subliminals ?. For example Bacopa is a plant extract when taken orally over a long term helps to balance the release of neurotransmitters in the brain which leads to a feeling of well being.

Comment

Originally posted by brac3r View Post
      There's a few problems with that unfortunately. No ultrasonic and audible warning being the first ones I think of.
      Perhaps... but I still can, if I choose to. I just choose to err on the side of covering my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post

Catlord17 would using notrophics negativily impact the results of the subliminals ?. For example Bacopa is a plant extract when taken orally over a long term helps to balance the release of neurotransmitters in the brain which leads to a feeling of well being.
        I don't know anything about nootropics yet.

What I can say is that programs in generations below my 5th Gen will be affected according to how the brain chemistry is affected and how it affects brain function, brainwave focus, etc.

Programs of mine in 5.5G will attempt to adjust, optimize and regulate brain and body activity and chemistry to achieve the goals of the program, and this may interfere - but I don't know which ones would interfere, how likely or how. We have noted that antidepressants do forcibly interfere with this scripting. It is likely that other ingested chemistry that affects brain chemistry (nootropics, medications, recreational drugs, etc.) can do so also.

Comment

Ok, I just finished the AM 6.0 seven sessions for the whole seven months, as each stage is recommended to be heard for a total of 32 days. I first started seeing some positive results on the first stage, up to the beginning of the second stage, but after that, it seems like nothing much really. Still followed the program up until the end, but did not find it effective as expected. I was hoping to see great change as results, and happily pay the full price for it. But unfortunately it did not work for me.

Catlord17; As to the program X24, why don't you make it with the ultrasonic (silent) track, and also without the audio announcement? And can it be requested as a special order with the ultrasonic track, and without the audio announcement?
          Androtics Direct: A314 v18 batch 2, Ammo, CTTM v2, IH, IO, IS, MX203, MX297, MX330, P74, P79, P83, TAA, TUTH
          Liquid Alchemy Labs: DP (sample), Primitive (sample) AV, Wolf, Nude (sample), NA (sample), Max-T-150
          LPMP: TLG
          Love Scent: NPA, SOE
          Alpha Dream: LIIK v1 & v2
          PheromoneXS: Xist, Ascend oil, Ascend oil -cops, ACE spray pack,
          Apex: Core (Fury), Chamber 36, Manimal 2

Comment

There is little point in creating a new thread on subliminals. Thought it would be wise to keep the questions under one thread. Has anyone used the pheromone production subliminal thats advertised here https://www.realsubliminal.com/produ...one-production

Comment

The only thing I can tell you is that any subliminal product that isn't Shannon's (Indigo Mind Labs) is not very effective, lol.

Comment

There is little point in creating a new thread on subliminals. Thought it would be wise to keep the questions under one thread. Has anyone used the pheromone production subliminal thats advertised here https://www.realsubliminal.com/produ...one-production
                Stuff that noise, the thing about using pheromones is that you can alter your signature depending on the situation you're going into. No such control with just making more of your natural signature.
                Teacher, about to be married.
                Arsenal:
                Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
                Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
                To be expanded...

Comment

Subliminal-shop is catlords and yes I consider him a friend. In my opinion his products work very well. I've tried numerous subliminal products and believe each objective was met successfully. My best results came from catlords products hands down though. I guess I would be considered a beta-tester for them and honestly as busy as I am I make time to do it, which says a lot.

You have to put the effort in and sometimes its just not an easy task to accomplish. I think my willingness to do it each time is a testament of just how much I believe they work.

I also practice NLP and hypnosis and use binaurals.

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Dancing Orchid
                    Dancing Orchid commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I've used binaurals before as well. They help me sleep, as I suffer terrible insomnia, & I like the pleasant sensation in my head I get from them.

• XSteveO
                    XSteveO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Try some XSR83. Its not 100% conclusive but it helps me sleep better. Next order ask Leslie to make you a sample. The sample will slow your order processing as its a custom but hey

I've been using nootropics for years (so has idle) and I've never noticed any diminished capacity from subs. I'd say they harmoniously benefit each other. On the other hand modafinil hindered my usage, but then again taking a lot of my night stack wouldn't happen because of the terrible interactions with modafinil. Probably why I stopped taking it.

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I've been using nootropics for years (so has idle) and I've never noticed any diminished capacity from subs. I'd say they harmoniously benefit each other. On the other hand modafinil hindered my usage, but then again taking a lot of my night stack wouldn't happen because of the terrible interactions with modafinil. Probably why I stopped taking it.
                    Curious what nootropics you find most effective, Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

Curious what nootropics you find most effective, Steve.
                      Curious about this as well. Modafinil (from online, that cat website) turned me into a grumpy, depressed asshole. Not fun for anyone involved. However, adrafinil works great for me. Weird. Phenylpiracetam will be coming in the mail tomorrow so I'm eager to see how that plays out. Also curious about combining Noopept + adrafinil + phenyl.

Comment

I enjoyed phenylpiracetam, but daily use develops a quick tolerance for the stimulant effect. I've never used modafinil or adrafinil. Noopept made my short term memory turn into swiss cheese.

Comment

Hi, guys! I stopped by to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Where can I find subliminal programs on sale right now?

Comment

Does anyone can advice on how to make subliminals? Im willing to make some subliminal for itself, something short. I have record before some affirmations and listen sometimes, but I would like to do more like instructions and orders to itself, but while listening music, not really listening my own voice..
                            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelRamirez View Post
                              Hi, guys! I stopped by to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Where can I find subliminal programs on sale right now?
                              I can see some shops were mentioned on this thread, at least two different.
                              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

It seems like, doing basic subliminals, are not so difficult..

Comment

Basic subliminals are not difficult at all, but the subliminals you would drop some real money on aren't basic at all. There's a relatively new subliminal company out that I've been using exclusively. It's only been a couple weeks and I've already manifested some real world results. it's a wealth / alpha male sub and in the last couple weeks i received commissions from PXS from work that I put in almost a year ago. The marketing was always there, but the commissions started rolling in around the same time I started using this subliminal. I'm also set to increase income by 20% from last year at my day job, and the business is discovering ways to reduce overhead and we've already reduced overhead by about 15-20% in the last 4 weeks.

They have a bunch of other products too.. PM me if you want to know the company
                                  Last edited by eternitys_child; 06-09-2018, 09:50 AM. Reason: haaalp. i added a link but now my post looks like spam and now i can't remove the link nor can i delete this post and make a new post. mods please look into this!!!

Comment

How exactly did you earn commissions from PXS?

Comment

A buddy and I made a video interview/review on subliminals as a whole, as well as specific subs by Subliminal Club.

Check it out

Ever wonder if subliminal audio programs are real but you're skeptical of paying money for a subliminal? Charles and I discuss subliminals in general, along ...

And if you like what you've heard, please use our link to support us.

Comment

• Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                                      A buddy and I made a video interview/review on subliminals as a whole, as well as specific subs by Subliminal Club.

Check it out

Ever wonder if subliminal audio programs are real but you're skeptical of paying money for a subliminal? Charles and I discuss subliminals in general, along ...

And if you like what you've heard, please use our link to support us.
                                      You're handsome and appear to be confident, so why do you "need" pheromones?
                                      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• eternitys_child
                                        eternitys_child commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        thank you very much for the compliment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X