yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone use subliminals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alpha360 View Post
    I'm using one of their 4G subliminal currently and even if it is only 23$ it's really powerful stuff. I'm dreaming of girls wanting me every night. Just for that it's worth the 23$ xD. But it's not just that, I think that way now, I feel like girl wants me and they do, more than before. And every day it seems to get better.
    You've inspired me to try out their stuff. Dropping my current free subs to use BIABW.
    The free subs I have have already done me well, will be interesting to see what some true power subs can do for me.

Comment

• RTBoss
      RTBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      Lemme know how you like it, I'm going to run that with Developing an Aura of Sexiness together after I finish AM6!

I just saw your post in sub talk, XyzN!

Comment

Hello,
      I have used subliminals before but was never motivated to do them every day for a month.
      But yeah, I am going to try for real this time.
      So I just got "Become Irresistibly Attractive to Handsome Men" and "Attract Positive Energy"
      will post updates here and am interested in future reviews from you people... the more the better...

Comment

well i've been using alpha male 6 stage 1 for 22 days now, and i've definitely noticed my thinking pattern is changing. I've documented it in a personal journal, but the jist of it is as follows
        -thinking of self growth more often
        -decreased need for others' approval; I've found I don't want to post on facebook as much.
        -awareness of how my gestures and words can be perceived
        -slight change in body language; posture, 'talking with hands'
        -last two days I've noticed lower deeper voice
        -extremely vivid dreams
        -thoughts of what other people think of me has decreased
        -less worry about what the future will be like

Comment

• PastelPlushBunny
          PastelPlushBunny commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice review Eternity,
          Well I can confirm it does SOMETHING. First night I had a extremely vivid dream too!

• eternitys_child
          eternitys_child commented
          Editing a comment
          i wonder if the dreams have any significance to our goals? I've been documenting my dreams so i can look back on it and see if the dreams were trying to convey something to my conscious mind

• Arsenic
          Arsenic commented
          Editing a comment
          My list of noticed differences is about the same as you and I'm on day 12. Great stuff!

For fans of George Hutton videos, here are 152 Videos to checkout:
        This guy has been nice enough to upload them the last 6 months or so.
        Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Many different categories, but basically all positive influences. Enjoy.
        Smile and be Happy

Comment

Meh! i use binaural beats with spoken words. But i can tell you one thing... some may give you nightmares and others will have teleporting through walls in lucid dreams.NO joke! But most will have you dreaming about women, being successful and able to talk with confidence without fear or fear of rejection.Building rapport And these mones do help ALOT!!! Women noticed it too they don't even mind i have other women talking to me,lol. And this one other thing with the combo of these self hypnosis mp3 submilinijigs plus the mones. women tend to be more open and talkative! As everyone will agree the mones alone will not do..... it will open that door for communication, and physical moments but YOU have to take action! And remember be cool

Comment

I found a sub over at the Subliminal Shop called X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac. Anyone used this before? What is your opinion? This is an expensive sub and there does not seem to be anything like it on the market anywhere else.

Feedback please.

Comment

• potiongirl
              potiongirl commented
              Editing a comment
              I got it and have used it but never really noticed it doing anything :/

I am experimenting with the George Hutton tracks.

Easy To Use Tools To Quickly Generate Massive Social Charisma, Increased Learning Ability, And Unlimited Influence
            Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              I found a sub over at the Subliminal Shop called X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac. Anyone used this before?
              Feedback please.
              I own X32. They're both aphrodisiac subs. Unfortunately, there's a warning embedded in the track and tracks are either ocean waves, trickling stream, or trickling stream with mood music. There's nothing erotic about fake ocean waves or trickling stream, IMO, and it's even worse when a stupid voice interrupts and says, "This is X24 Subliminal Aphrodisiac!"

That being said, I've run X32 around my wife many times, without a single HINT of arousal.

Comment

Hi I also do have stress relief , and i find it helpful .
                But I have a better stress relief by OM chanting cd. (courtesy :Art of Living, Yoga and meditation)
                But they all are stress reliever for me. (nothing sexual in that)

Comment

i'm going on almost a solid year of running IML subs, and there's definitely something to them. the free ones are GREAT products in and of themselves.

Comment

IML and Real stuff works fine for me.IML has a sale on January I think.

Comment

Hope so, that'd be great.

Comment

RTBoss Sale is on.Sale ends January 3rd, 1 P.M. Pacific Standard Time.

Comment

Thanks - I actually picked up 5 of them. Wish I could run them all simultaneously, lol...

Comment

• x7
                            x7 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            lol

I've been having excellent luck with audible affirmation tracks from Steve G Jones.
                          Bad Wolf

Comment

Lol.... RTBoss , you haven't looked back since you got those 5 subs, have you

The new stuff from there is looking like a beast O_O

XSteveO are you familiar with Shannon'a newest subliminal, that in some form or fashion accomplishes what pheromones do? Well, at least it's currently being tested to see if it accomplishes that.

mightybearseven this is what I pmed you about

Comment

Haha, nope! The funny thing is I don't even need the ones I bought. AOS/BIATBWS/Happiness & Joy - E2/DMSI blow those out of the water.

Comment

You guys should try the new DMSI V2.2 subliminal!
                                Oh hello RTBoss

Comment

I used to listen to subliminals in the past (real subliminal) they changed me in positive way from being introvert to extrovert, from beta to alpha, more confident, looking directly in women eyes, positive thinking. All shameful memory that makese uncomfortable with myself disappeared gradually. I do not remember any negativity from my past its like my whole life being positive. I've been listening for more than 3 months.
                                  Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                                  Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                                  LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                                  Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X