yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

DUA brand fragrances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
    just bought:

Inspiration: Delina Exclusif by Parfums de Marly. Miss Congeniality gets her name from the surplus men who throw themselves at her for an opportunity to be pleased through her intoxicating smile or attractive scent. These men find themselves traveling down scented paths where merchants sell pears, lychee fruits, peache

https://theduabrand.com/products/dro...aa713597&_ss=r
    Looking forward to your thoughts on these both!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Looking forward to your thoughts on these both!
      Will do as soon as they get here, i'm finding that the féve one is getting better and stronger with age!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

just thought i would post this video on how to maccerate your dua perfume, as they need to age a bit before wearing as they are freshly made for each client, not like your normal perfume that has aged before wearing!
        hope it helps!
        This is a quick video on how to macerate your Dua fragrances. Subscribe here YouTube.com/c/EauSoFraiche Purchase Duas here TheDuaBrand.com Email me here EauS...
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Miss Congeniality (Delina Marly)
          ---------------------------------

Starts off as a very powdery strong perfume smell, the kind of strong perfume that you would expect to smell in the expensive
          Hotels, then the fruit and litchi come through, then it dries down to a more soft rose smell, still strong but less in your face
          I can see this being a perfume to really get you noticed at partys or evenings with friends when covid goes away lol
          I really do like this one, i'm glad i went blind eyed and bought a full bottle!

Comment

Drowning in Caramel Cherry Delight (inspired by Tom Ford Loste cherry and Lira)
            __________________________________________________ _____________________________

This one is a very sweet tangy cherry tart smell on my wrist, i get cherry tartiness
            Another rich expensive perfume smell, i think this one needs to age a little before
            wearing it again, another good one, glad i went full bottle again!

Comment

Miss Congeniality (Delina Marly)
              ---------------------------------

Starts off as a very powdery strong perfume smell, the kind of strong perfume that you would expect to smell in the expensive
              Hotels, then the fruit and litchi come through, then it dries down to a more soft rose smell, still strong but less in your face
              I can see this being a perfume to really get you noticed at partys or evenings with friends when covid goes away lol
              I really do like this one, i'm glad i went blind eyed and bought a full bottle!
              I've read that some people think this smells like a Delina and Delina Exclusif combo. That MC has more brightness throughout the life of the fragrance than the OG Delina Exclusif, which I actually like the idea of. I thought I would love DE, and I do, but it's pretty soft and powdery. I really like layering the 2 OGs and was thinking MC could be worth the purchase if it was the best of both...
              Thanks for the review!

Comment

I have quite a collection of "boozy" fragrances from this brand now.

Because of DUA I have purchased a few new niche fragrances, but I'm actually enjoying some of the DUA original crations as well. I've gotten several samples of original perfumes that DUA has made impressions of and I still say it's hit and miss. Some are perfectly close enough without being identical and some seem "kind of" similar, but I am happy with what I've gotten. I'm loving mostly their hybrids of "impressions".

Thanks to
                Coconut I have Miss Cingeniality now and, Wow, thank you for pushing me over the threshold

Super pleased with strength and longevity, which really does seem to be standard with everything I've purchased from them.

Comment

30% off 4th of July sale going on at DUA right now

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    30% off 4th of July sale going on at DUA right now
                    have you bought any big bottles?

Comment

have you bought any big bottles?
                      Only the 30ml. They have 100ml products but I haven't purchased any of those. I wait for the 30% off sales and then pick up the ones I like

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X