yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

DUA brand fragrances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked another one Desire2 and Crater, everything sounds fab!
    waiting for your reviews, i'm still waiting for my perfume lol, still not sent out yet!
    they all sound better than belayered
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
      Just checked another one Desire2 and Crater, everything sounds fab!
      waiting for your reviews, i'm still waiting for my perfume lol, still not sent out yet!
      they all sound better than belayered
      It took a while for my orders to be fulfilled too! It's been all over the place! Anywhere from 3 to 7 business days just to fulfill and yet my very last order was here within a week. My sample orders took almost 2 weeks and most of my full bottle orders took about a week and a half. I don't know how they go about fulfilling their orders, but they DO come eventually

I got several 10ml travel sprays and just 2 bottles from Be Layered (and some 14 samples, lol) before defecting to DUA

Oh! I have Crater and Gold Fluid. Will be doing a side by side with the MFK OGs for those
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

It took a while for my orders to be fulfilled too! It's been all over the place! Anywhere from 3 to 7 business days just to fulfill and yet my very last order was here within a week. My sample orders took almost 2 weeks and most of my full bottle orders took about a week and a half. I don't know how they go about fulfilling their orders, but they DO come eventually

I got several 10ml travel sprays and just 2 bottles from Be Layered (and some 14 samples, lol) before defecting to DUA

Oh! I have Crater and Gold Fluid. Will be doing a side by side with the MFK OGs for those
        I really do think we have the same tastes because each time you post a review on something i wanted, or something i posted and you have a review lol
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

DUA impression of Parfums de Marley Herod - King of Judea Attar

I have never smelled the PDM OG but I am in love with King of Judea!

It's a woody, soft, warm, cozy, slightly spicy fragrance. Kind of a dry, hint of sweet scent. Very comforting, sultry, sexy, lure you in for more scent.

It isn't a skin scent, but it isn't offensive or choking and doesn't slap you harshly in the face either. Nice projection but not suffocating at all. It made people come closer, even in this covid environment, lol.

As an Attar, it's supposed to be more intense than their normal perfume extraits. Idk, their "regulars" are pretty strong! ​ It lasted all day and into the evening, and my days start before dawn!

It's amazing enough that I went online and sprang for a small 75ml bottle of the OG of Herod because I have to know if it's as awesome as DUAs 💖

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok.
            Herod and KoJA are not alike.
            They are, however, equally great fragrances on their own.

DUA impression of By Kilian Single Malt - Spiritus Dei

I have never smelled the By Kilian OG, but I am liking DUAs impression!

*giggle-snort*

No, I haven't been drinking, but you should probably like boozy fragrances if you buy this one, lol.

Whiskey is definitely front and center! It isn't sharp or biting but it's in your face.

There's a wheat and wood note in there giving it a delicious aged barrel feel.

There's also a sweet fruitiness, vanilla and spicy something floating in the background and adding to that over all vibe of a gloriously aged whiskey just waiting for someone to crack open that barrel and pour themselves this delectable libation...

This is warming and wonderful, imho

Comment

• Coconut
            Coconut commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds delish!

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            I put it on in the evening to refresh my memory and woke with it still lingering beautifully in the morning, 12+ hours later

DUA impression of Maison Francis Kurkdjion Grand Soir - Crater

Initial opening spray is very similar.

Full disclosure: I believe it's something with my chemistry and certain notes for vanilla that are used by MFK that simply do not agree with one another. It's something that comes across to me as astringent and biting but it comes and goes and I think I'm the only one perceiving it???! Which is great, because for the most part the OG comes across as a gorgeous golden amber, slightest bit of earthy, smidge of spicy and vanilla sweetness, but nowhere near foodie.

I don't get whatever is off putting in Grand Soir with DUAs Crater at all.

Crater has all the rest though!

To be honest, that weird note I get in the OG is the only thing that kept me from getting a full bottle so Crater was a no brainer.

Again, standard (aka, exceptional!) DUA longevity and projection.

Crater (and the OG) is a pretty linear fragrance, but it keeps me huffing it all day long! It's warm and sultry, a really great anytime scent. I personally think it's a wonderful snuggling, intimate fragrance for getting close with others and staying that way

Comment

• Coconut
            Coconut commented
            Editing a comment
            They all sound amazing, still looking forward to mine getting here

Just got a shipping notification for Dua apparently it's on its way, can't wait!

Comment

Gourmands Dua review!
            This is Part One of two videos in which I review 15 DELICIOUS gourmand perfumes from DUA. Be sure to watch Part Two!Perfumes Featured:00:00 Intro03:35 Soulma...

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
              I haven't gotten to her part 2 for the others yet, but I have almost all those she lists in her 1st video with the exception of Dolce Vita, lol. I'm enjoying her reviews so far

ETA
              I'm on video # 2 and yes! I have all but Amberlicious Cherry, lol, that's AWESOME! She went for all the ones I did and then some

I think her reviews are on point. Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks DUA needs a while to settle on the skin to really shine
              Last edited by NuTrix; 04-25-2021, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I haven't gotten to her part 2 for the others yet, but I have almost all those she lists in her 1st video with the exception of Dolce Vita, lol. I'm enjoying her reviews so far

ETA
                I'm on video # 2 and yes! I have all but Amberlicious Cherry, lol, that's AWESOME! She went for all the ones I did and then some

I think her reviews are on point. Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks DUA needs a while to settle on the skin to really shine
                I can see you putting in another order, Amberlicious cherry sounds nice, but i don't like amber normally!
                just checked my shipping it's coming DHL, so i think it might be here tommorow hopefully

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  DUA has a sale this weekend (1 of many, 30% off) and I ordered the Cherry Amberlicious!

Just added Love Dungeon to my wish list, which is growing like mad!

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment

and another one Mélange Mousseux which is very strong based on the reviews, champagne based, lol yum

Comment

Miss Cingeniality - DUA impression for Parfums De Marly Delina Excusif

The PDM Delina Exclusif must be more popular than the Delina, that or they just haven't gotten around to the other one yet

- FYI If you like both Delina & Delina Exclusif, Be Layered has a good impression fragrance for both:
                  Based Out of Los Angeles, CA, We Value Unique Self Expression to create Unique and Exotic Eau de Parfum for you to mix and match as your own creation.

Yes. In a side by side with the OG, once this settles down (10-30 minutes) Miss Cingeniality becomes a beautiful impression of Delina Excusif.

Only with my face right up against the application points do I perceive slightly more creaminess than the DUA, but that is with me searching for differences. From several inches away, I cannot tell the difference at all.

It is a beautiful soft, creamy rose. The pear and litchi are tart, but take a FAR back seat. As this continues into a very long dry down, it becomes more creamy, more vanilla. The rose stays the star, a bit powdery, sweet and edible as opposed to the smell of a fresh bouquet. The oud is not heavy or brutish and it blends in flawlessly with the other woody notes in the base and grounds everything beautifully.

I normally cringe at the very thought of prominently rose fragrances and never feel they are a safe blind buy, lol, but I'm a fan of this one. I actually prefer the tartness of Delina over the Excusif, which surprised me, but find more than anything that I like to layer the two together.

If you like, or want an impressive impression of, Delina Exclusive, then I would definitely consider DUAs Miss Cingeniality

Comment

This has been on my wish list for a while now, oh got a shipping notification from DHL this morning, it will be here on Friday, so will be able to try it out this week-end, along with the new pheros testers to try

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yay! Double celebration!

Dua Beautious Delight (impression of Fevé delisciouse Dior)
                    ------------------------

First half hour very strong Raspberry tarty smell almost like Cough mixture, or advil that you take for a fever
                    Then an hour later evolves to a less prononced but creamy rich vanilla with a very subtle nutty smell, the more
                    It evolves into a thick vanilla with a subtle behind the scenes but still there Raspberry smell, mind you this is
                    Testing straight out of the box, so will have to let it sit and mascerate for a while before trying again, which
                    Some people do recommend as they are made to order so haven't sat for long like most high street blends, but all
                    In all very nice and very pleased!

Comment

can you let me know when they do the next 50% off

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        There is a 30% off going on right now!
                        Haven't seen a 50% yet

• Coconut
                        Coconut commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thankyou

I wish I could search just their original fragrances! Their catalog is so huge to try and look on my phone 😩

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
                        I wish I could search just their original fragrances! Their catalog is so huge to try and look on my phone 😩
                        Hybrid: Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait by MFK & Belgian Choco Truffle by The Dua Brand When it comes to gourmand fragrances, we would like to toot our own horn by saying that Belgian Choco Truffle is one of our favorites! It is a delicious serving of chocolate with plums and almonds! The combination of all the edible g

Inspiration: Black Phantom by Kilian. Here's a composition that's so good it's dangerous! This scent encapsulates the meaning of opulence and refinement. Black Widow is a world-class scent of its genre. An amusing concoction that has a 'nutty' quality enriched by a boozy intoxicating dark rum accord. A gender-free scen

Inspiration: Italica (Harvey Nichols London Exclusive) by Xerjoff. Italian craftsmanship is exemplified perfectly through the Xerjoff lens. Its sister company, Casamorati, has produced a Harvey Nichols London exclusive creation that attests to the quality that the fragrance world has witnessed for so many years. Part o

Inspired from Lira by Xerjoff, we've created an oriental floral Caramel Delight! The richness of caramel and a frutive glance of musk is a scent you must try.

Hybrid: Ani by Nishane & Belgian Choco Truffle by The Dua Brand An original blend of which we couldn’t be more proud under the Dua catalogue is Belgian Choco Truffle. With our pride getting in the way, we were a bit reluctant to create a hybrid out of this original masterpiece. However, with the deliciousness of th

Inspiration: Delina Exclusif by Parfums de Marly. Miss Congeniality gets her name from the surplus men who throw themselves at her for an opportunity to be pleased through her intoxicating smile or attractive scent. These men find themselves traveling down scented paths where merchants sell pears, lychee fruits, peache

Lady Elixir is our fruity floral fragrance inspired by Elixir Pour Femme by Roja Parfums. Vanilla and sandalwood provide a sweet base to fruity opening of raspberry.

Inspiration: Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait (Enhanced Notes) by MFK. After hundreds of successful inspired expressions, dozens of original creations, and a handful of hybrids, we have decided to venture into concept series wherein we modify established formulas to improve them. By doing so, we are able to enhance certain n

Tribrid: Ani by Nishane, Lost Cherry by Tom Ford & Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait by MFK. Gourmand lovers will experience olfactory ecstasy when they smell the latest hybrid from Dua Fragrances! Whether your sweet of choice is the vanilla from Nishane Istanbul’s Ani, the cherry liqueur from Tom Ford’s Lost Cherry, or t

Inspiration: Apple Brandy by Kilian. A fantastic apple brandy composition that marries the sweet, vibrant aroma of green apple with the sophistication of a boozy fragrance. CLASSIFICATION: Oriental Woody NOTES: Green Apple, Vanilla, Cedar, and Brandy. GENDER: Unisex CONCENTRATION: Extrait de Parfum

hope those help!

Comment

• Usagi
                          Usagi commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you! I found their originals too

30% off sale going on right now!

Comment

just bought:

Inspiration: Delina Exclusif by Parfums de Marly. Miss Congeniality gets her name from the surplus men who throw themselves at her for an opportunity to be pleased through her intoxicating smile or attractive scent. These men find themselves traveling down scented paths where merchants sell pears, lychee fruits, peache

Tribrid: Ani by Nishane, Lira by Xerjoff & Lost Cherry by Tom Ford. When gourmand fragrances come to mind, two of our nominations are Nishane Ani and Lira by Casamorati. The vanilla and caramel combination of the two is enough to make our mouths water. However, what happens when you add the addictive cherry aroma o

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X