yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coronavirus protection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Numbers in the US esp NY seems really bad..

Comment

The crazy crowdedness can explain what's happening in NY.

What saddens me though is someone like the Brazilian President. Claiming the virus is nothing but a flu and since Brazil has less than 100 cases, it will never reach USA's or China's. He also believes that his citizens magically have some antibodies to the virus. Man, if he is right he would be a thousand years ahead of all of us and deserves a Nobel prize. Lol, highly doubt that though.

Comment

Originally posted by PheroJack View Post
        The crazy crowdedness can explain what's happening in NY.

What saddens me though is someone like the Brazilian President. Claiming the virus is nothing but a flu and since Brazil has less than 100 cases, it will never reach USA's or China's. He also believes that his citizens magically have some antibodies to the virus. Man, if he is right he would be a thousand years ahead of all of us and deserves a Nobel prize. Lol, highly doubt that though.
        sounds like another one that believes the chinese!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Yeah the Chinese numbers get harder to believe everyday but they have a long history of supressing information. They are popping along with a hundred new cases a day and no increase. Must be those Chinese test kits giving false negatives. US had a small leveling blip yesterday but another increase today.

I saw an interesting Australian social distancing model. It was built on their own populations metrics but it showed a very large difference between 70 percent distancing compliance and 80 percent. The previous Model from the Imperial College I posted was based on 75 percent but the Australian model showed the real big jump at 80.

Imperial college didn't model different compliance percentages but instead modeled different forms of compliance like school and work shutdowns etc but . The difference is approximately 1 person in a houselhold going out twice+ per week for grocerys and essentials and only going out once a week.

Knowing this small change can make a big difference helped me stay home yesterday despite beutiful weather and an invite from a couple friends for a little face to face time.

Comment

• cryptomones
            cryptomones commented
            Editing a comment
            As someone with a lot of friends/colleagues in China - the numbers in China are closer to 250k deaths. Chinese internet censorship, the WHO and general bad media won't allow this to surface.

Yesterday was a nice day so sat out in my Garden waiting for some XS parachutes to land, but none insight!
          today spent the afternoon cleaning and bleaching down the floors to be extra safe at home, hubby went out for a run, we normally still run but it's cold today so did the house chores instead, washing the bedding etc!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Silvia
            Silvia commented
            Editing a comment
            i wish i could go for a run aswell....As im jogging in the park next to my home..They closed every park in the country and if you are there - huge fine

huuby downloaded contagion tonight that was filmed in 2011 based on our virus today, they put it on tv in uk a few days ago with uprow lol

Comment

soo close to home in the story line!

Comment

love it!
              MICHAEL Gove has blasted China for failing to reveal the true scale of the coronavirus crisis. The senior Cabinet minister said Beijing was “not clear about the nature, scale and infectiousness” of…

Comment

Yea even Trump went as far as calling it "The Chinese Virus" in one of his tweets, these are facts lol.

But anyway honestly it will all come down to setting strict regulations and fines and enforce a complete shutdown and lockdown for a couple weeks to 3 weeks for infections to completely stop suddenly.

Today Trump extended social distancing to April 30. He expects USA to recover by June 1 according to top US doctors. I think with strict appropriate measures this might be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                  Ebay Germany has blocked all overpriced offers and if you try again you will risk a lifetime ban.
                  The Norwegian equivalent to Ebay has shut down accounts that tries to profit from the Covid_19 crisis too, lead them over to the police that carded them 40000NOK ($3899) and for some of the offenders there is jail time waiting too.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Norwegians worked long and hard to rid themselves of that mentality. You should not make it easy for it to rear it's ugly head again.

Comment

if we stopped eating beef no crazy cow disease
                      if stopped eating chicken no bird flu
                      if we stopped eating pork no swine flu
                      if the chinese stopped eating bats, no sars, mers, or ebola, or corona virus
                      just fish and veg

Comment

But Fish has mercury and and vegetables have pesticides.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          But Fish has mercury and and vegetables have pesticides.
                          lol but both are not a pandemic
                          you can get mercury poisin from a therometer, none of these are a panademic

Comment

if we change our eating habits maybe this might help!
                            i don't have all the answers!

Comment

we know that corona is mers and sars mixed

Comment

Don't encourage yourself to get more anxious unless it helps you stay inside. There's no evidence that diet has anything to do with this, unless you dine on bats. Do stay inside, Try to limit either yourself or your husband to once a week excusrsions for necessities. Clean anything brought in and If I had to live with another person, I would be tempted to ask them to shower upon arriving home.

Some homes have what used to be called mudrooms. Place for people to change and leave their dirty farming clothes in the mudroom and change into clenaer clothes to make their way to showers. This is how labs do this, they designate a dirty area and nothing dirty leaves that room unless it is in a garbage bag and headed to the laundry. It takes a bit how to learn how to keep the dirty stuff in the dirty area. I worked in nuclear field for a while and we used a lot of disposeable plastic booties as well as gloves and step off pads. The idea with a step off pad is similar to the mudroom, you could step off only if you were clean and di all your changing on that pad. Shoes were the hardest, a lot of balancing on one foot

These are useful things to focus your anxiety onto as they will actually reduce your risks way way more than watching your diet.

You take care.

Comment

What saddens me though is someone like the Brazilian President. Claiming the virus is nothing but a flu...
                                  Like the Mexican President, he talked the same bu**shit. Oh how much I wish this corrupt bastards would get infected, just to feel a bit of the pain they cause to other people, people who trust them.

Claiming the virus is nothing but a flu and since Brazil has less than 100 cases, it will never reach USA's or China's.
                                  Let us have a look on this again in let's say about 2 or 3 weeks

He also believes that his citizens magically have some antibodies to the virus.

Comment

Yea even Trump went as far as calling it "The Chinese Virus" in one of his tweets, these are facts lol.
                                    Usually I don't agree with Trump but this time I do.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                    Must be those Chinese test kits giving false negatives.
                                    I don't believe it's the Chinese tests that give false negatives.
                                    You have to think bigger, much bigger. Think about the Chinese Stock Exchange!!!
                                    If they would have published the real numbers the Chinese Yuan would immediately have been in a "free fall" they would have lost billions over billions of $$ within some hours. The Chinese government could have been nearly bankrupt within a couple of days!! I believe this is the only reason why they didn't publish the real numbers.
                                    Compared to this scenario Trumps attempt of a trade war against China is just a little joke.
                                    And now comes the tariffs into play. Not being able to export as much as they would like to means less income. Less income for a state that is economically on its knees is pretty hard stuff.
                                    The Chinese aren't stupid, they knew this beforehand ergo they faked the numbers to prevent the big stock exchange panic.
                                    This is what I believe because I would have done so.

Comment

just to make sure that if you don't get it now, you def will after!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X