yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coronavirus protection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connor Reed is an English teacher living in Wuhan. He was the first known Brit to get coronavirus and he's revealed what it was like. The coronavirus is a se...
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

My daughter has gone through the first stage of the cold and is now better, waiting for the second stage!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Quiet&Dreamy
        Quiet&Dreamy commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad she's doing better!

Full paper here: https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/11/3/210/htmFor more videos, follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ScienceNaturePage/

Comment

was blocked out since posting this youtube!
        had to log in and change passwords 7 times all ok now!

Comment

so you are ok. I was just looking at French statistics and have to verify what I saw. The majority of French cases are in French Polynesia. watch out for people returning from there.

Comment

• Coconut
            Coconut commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah i'm fine, in france we have 20,000 cases and 3,000 dead so far!

Ok since we can't get Hand sanitizer anymore, Should I mix my spray pheromones with aloe very and make pheromone hand sanitizer?????

Comment

• Coconut
            Coconut commented
            Editing a comment

Comment

now the hantavirus

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

That lady sounds angry

Comment

Originally posted by Quiet&Dreamy View Post
                  I've heard that you should drink water every 15 minutes.
                  Fake news

If you start to have symptoms, gargle salt or vinegar water.
                  See answer above.
                  Why? Because the enemy is already inside you!

Wipe down surfaces regularly.
                  True

Don't touch your face!
                  True and cover any wounds, scratches, etc.

To all of you..
                  If you can't purchase sanitizer make it yourself. Use a high % alcohol (try to get the cheapest "Moonshine", methylated spirits or Vodka you can get), it's better than nothing. Keep in mind that if you have to sanitize surfaces the surfaces have to stay wet for about 10 minutes, otherwise it won't work against a Virus.
                  Use lotion for your hands in the evening when you're at home because all the alcohol based sanitizer (purchased or self made) extremely dries your skin.
                  If you don't need to get out than please STAY AT HOME!!! If you need to get out than do yourself a favour and keep a distance of at least 2 metres, less distance is not effective! The best protection against this virus is to NOT SOCIALIZE.
                  Avoid to touch door handles or similar things with bare hands, use your hips or your butt to open a door. Don't touch buttons with your fingers (like in an elevator) use a key or something else to press the button.

And please do not spread the fake news, this makes things a lot worse than it already is. Think twice what you share!

Help the old people you know because they are the vulnerable target group, they HAVE TO stay at home. Mortality for old people is way above 90%!!
                  Ask them if they need something, do a little shopping for them if necessary, bring (important) letters to the post office so they don't need to leave the flat/house or can stay in contact with their families (remember not everyone uses email ), go for a walk with the dog, etc., etc., you guys know what I mean.

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                  everything is closed over here, except pharmacies and super markets, and people are told to stay home and work from home for those who can, if anyone goes out you need a paper explaining why otherwise you get stopped by the police and fined!
                  Same here and I am one of those few people who have this permission because I work in a pharmacie and I deliver meds to all the people who have to stay home as well as to nursery homes, retirement homes, etc..
                  That's btw the reason why I'm not posting a lot the past days because I work a LOT overtime at the moment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                  ...get stopped by the police and fined!
                  acting wise the key.
                  Help those who can't help themselves.

I wish you guys all the best and stay healthy

Comment

• Silvia
                    Silvia commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Totally agree on this one.There is a lot of fake news and conspiracies.I'm so tired of it.No metter what the truth is we need to stay calm and take every step to be safe!

Last I saw the mortality for old people, over 80 was about 14-18 percent. You may want to look into that again.

According to imperial college which is about the most pessimistic intelligent report, not working, not going to school and washing hands is way more effective than social distancing in their models. At the time of that report. 3/16/2020 people living in the same home had a one in ten chance of passing it on to someone else in the household, usually their spouse. That's 10 percent. while the number of cases reported from just casual within 6 foot contact is .5 percent or 1 in 200. I believe its because its not really weaponized/aerosolized except during a cough and even then it quickly falls onto a surface, this is why hand washing is more important than distance imo. Weaponized anthrax stays in the air much longer. It's a good time to be single though its awful lonely without work.

That said, the entire idea of social distance is a training ground and is good to do. Every time I have gotten within 6 feet of somebody, I find I have touched something they have touched. Always!! So I am keeping social distance but I am not scared or panicking over an airborne weaponized virus but trying to maintain social distance is VERY educational. Doorknobs, credit cards and shopping buggies have tricked me so far. I just may have to find a box of gloves somewhere. The next frontier is cleaning off the groceries I bring home and transferring them cleanly into clean containers.

Comment

In my country stupid people are offering test for covid online....So many evil people out there,trying to take advantage of the situation when the whole world is suffering right now.
                    Be safe my friends,everything shall pass

Comment

scams and pricegouging, price gouging is so last week though. Like a virus, the profiteers are mutating.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        Last I saw the mortality for old people, over 80 was about 14-18 percent. You may want to look into that again.

According to imperial college which is about the most pessimistic intelligent report, not working, not going to school and washing hands is way more effective than social distancing in their models. At the time of that report. 3/16/2020 people living in the same home had a one in ten chance of passing it on to someone else in the household, usually their spouse. That's 10 percent. while the number of cases reported from just casual within 6 foot contact is .5 percent or 1 in 200. I believe its because its not really weaponized/aerosolized except during a cough and even then it quickly falls onto a surface, this is why hand washing is more important than distance imo. Weaponized anthrax stays in the air much longer. It's a good time to be single though its awful lonely without work.

That said, the entire idea of social distance is a training ground and is good to do. Every time I have gotten within 6 feet of somebody, I find I have touched something they have touched. Always!! So I am keeping social distance but I am not scared or panicking over an airborne weaponized virus but trying to maintain social distance is VERY educational. Doorknobs, credit cards and shopping buggies have tricked me so far. I just may have to find a box of gloves somewhere. The next frontier is cleaning off the groceries I bring home and transferring them cleanly into clean containers.
                        cleaning off the shopping stuff i do every time with those antibacterial wipes that can be used for cleaning, before storing my stuff away or in the fridge!
                        when you say being single, it might come to that if one us get's it lol!
                        my parents are both isolated with them both being high risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          scams and pricegouging, price gouging is so last week though. Like a virus, the profiteers are mutating.
                          so far here in french metropol we haven't gotten to the high prices yet!

Comment

French are much more civilized than Americans Not all Americans mind you but a lot of us have developed corrupt tendencies. We weren't always like this it comes and goes over the centuries but our government has been encouraging instead of discouraging it for several decades now. Things like this give us a chance to reset but government bailouts keep it alive.

Comment

so here they are saying that the anti malaria drug chloroquine helps people in ICU, but people can also try tonic water which is what my parents drank in africa to help them combat malaria, it contains quinine, just a thought and help!

Comment

• Muestereate
                                Muestereate commented
                                Editing a comment
                                we had a person die from overdose of that but quinine water should be ok. Personally I take a bit of zinc everyday, cuts colds and flus in half. I'm hoping it makes it tougher for corona too.

my shop was sold out of wipes for food tonight, people must be buying at least 150 packets each!
                              to me it's times like this i really see such selfishness with people!
                              feel like when this is all blown over to go and live on a dessert island!

Comment

I'm pretty good with wipes, My mom caught a bug last year and I stocked up on medical grade Clorox and industrial sized wipes. they are rough on hands, I just need to get in the habit.

Bleach kills the really nasty stuff better than alcohol I think. Breaks down the dna and rna. A ton cheaper too. Like clorox is a couple bucks a gallon, but they charge many times that for alcohol unless you buy it by the barrel.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X