yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Coronavirus protection!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is information I put together for friends and family regarding herbal and supplemental immune boosters:

The focus is on compounds, plants, vitamins and herbs that are easily available to the general population.
    Please note: for the US I'm happy to share the online stores I trust and use to buy these supplements and vitamins. Just not sure if I'm allowed to post them here and I want to be respectful of forum rules. In case it's not a problem just let me know and I'll add the links to the stores.
    Of course everyone should double check with their doctors to make sure the compounds, vitamins and herbs below are compatible with them.

Here is a good post on vitamins and herbs, the basics you want to stock up on for sure to boost immunity right now:

https://www.avap.life/super-boost-your-immune-system/

Please note: in case of an infection you can high dose (between 10,000 to even 20,000 mg a day) Vitamin C, you'd just want to divide it up in 1,000 or 2,000 mg doses given hourly or every two hours. Ideally you can get intravenous Vitamin C. The Chinese have, as of February, officially acknowledged the value of Vitamin C therapy with regards to coronavirus.
    IV Vitamin C is first choice (up to 20,000 mg a day) but may not be readily available for home use as it must be administered.
    Liposomal is second best choice, then sprays and other oral supplements.

You can also high dose Vitamin A for, say 3 days, if an infection is present. When you are sick, your body uses up Vitamin A like crazy, so it will not cause toxicity in the liver. And it is an amazing virus killer.

Allicin (contained in garlic) and Quercetin (contained in yellow onions) are very protective as well.

Here are the compounds that specifically target a viral infection from three angles. All the compounds have been substantiated via studies, the information is available online with some research.

These here are helpful in inhibiting viral reproduction / 3 CL Protease:

Forskolin

Calendula extract

Rosemary extract as well as rosemary (the spice), good to get and use both

Magnolia extract or capsules

Licorice Root extract (or capsules)

Birch bark extract

Cytokine Storm inhibitors

Please read up about cytokine storm here, this is vital to know: https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0227142250.htm
    These supplements are good to take just for health maintenance in general. If infection does occur it is good to high dose to manage cytokine storm issues.

Vitamin C

Magnesium Chloride (400 mg daily)

Vitamin D3

Zinc

Selenium

B-Complex

Curcumin (especially in combination with antivirals)

Mast Cell Degranulation (this is a complex issue, please google if not familiar with it, here is one link that explains it in not too "sciency" language, in a nutshell, you want to inhibit Mast Cell Degranulation which can be caused by an infection with a virus and worsens the all over state of a patient, in the following are compounds that are helpful
    https://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and...onditions/mcas )

Quercetin (as a supplement or found in yellow onions)

Luteolin (found, for example in rosemary)

Astragalus root

Garlic

If you feel overwhelmed by the above and want to focus only on a handful of compounds I would advise Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Rosemary extract and Birch Bark extract.

Again, please make sure to double check any of the above with yoru primary healthcare provider to verify that there are no counter indications with medications or health conditions.

Stay safe and healthy and happy. Blessings to all.

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
      Here is information I put together for friends and family regarding herbal and supplemental immune boosters:

The focus is on compounds, plants, vitamins and herbs that are easily available to the general population.
      Please note: for the US I'm happy to share the online stores I trust and use to buy these supplements and vitamins. Just not sure if I'm allowed to post them here and I want to be respectful of forum rules. In case it's not a problem just let me know and I'll add the links to the stores.
      Of course everyone should double check with their doctors to make sure the compounds, vitamins and herbs below are compatible with them.

Here is a good post on vitamins and herbs, the basics you want to stock up on for sure to boost immunity right now:

https://www.avap.life/super-boost-your-immune-system/

Please note: in case of an infection you can high dose (between 10,000 to even 20,000 mg a day) Vitamin C, you'd just want to divide it up in 1,000 or 2,000 mg doses given hourly or every two hours. Ideally you can get intravenous Vitamin C. The Chinese have, as of February, officially acknowledged the value of Vitamin C therapy with regards to coronavirus.
      IV Vitamin C is first choice (up to 20,000 mg a day) but may not be readily available for home use as it must be administered.
      Liposomal is second best choice, then sprays and other oral supplements.

You can also high dose Vitamin A for, say 3 days, if an infection is present. When you are sick, your body uses up Vitamin A like crazy, so it will not cause toxicity in the liver. And it is an amazing virus killer.

Allicin (contained in garlic) and Quercetin (contained in yellow onions) are very protective as well.

Here are the compounds that specifically target a viral infection from three angles. All the compounds have been substantiated via studies, the information is available online with some research.

These here are helpful in inhibiting viral reproduction / 3 CL Protease:

Forskolin

Calendula extract

Rosemary extract as well as rosemary (the spice), good to get and use both

Magnolia extract or capsules

Licorice Root extract (or capsules)

Birch bark extract

Cytokine Storm inhibitors

Please read up about cytokine storm here, this is vital to know: https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0227142250.htm
      These supplements are good to take just for health maintenance in general. If infection does occur it is good to high dose to manage cytokine storm issues.

Vitamin C

Magnesium Chloride (400 mg daily)

Vitamin D3

Zinc

Selenium

B-Complex

Curcumin (especially in combination with antivirals)

Mast Cell Degranulation (this is a complex issue, please google if not familiar with it, here is one link that explains it in not too "sciency" language, in a nutshell, you want to inhibit Mast Cell Degranulation which can be caused by an infection with a virus and worsens the all over state of a patient, in the following are compounds that are helpful
      https://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and...onditions/mcas )

Quercetin (as a supplement or found in yellow onions)

Luteolin (found, for example in rosemary)

Astragalus root

Garlic

If you feel overwhelmed by the above and want to focus only on a handful of compounds I would advise Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Rosemary extract and Birch Bark extract.

Again, please make sure to double check any of the above with yoru primary healthcare provider to verify that there are no counter indications with medications or health conditions.

Stay safe and healthy and happy. Blessings to all.

I was going to post in your journal to see how you're doing as you didn't seem to have been on for a while! Glad you're back and seem to be doing okay.

This is excellent info! Vitamin C is powerful stuff and works for so many things. They even use it as an alternative cancer therapy. I've read of someone having an indented acne scar rise from taking lots of vitamin C.

If anyone wants to try the rosemary extract, bear in mind that it raises blood pressure.

Thanks again for this awesome post, MostHoly!

giannis antetokounmpo nba GIF by Milwaukee Bucks
      XS arsenal:
      Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
      Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
      Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

• MostHoly
        MostHoly commented
        Editing a comment
        You are so sweet. Glad you seem to be doing well also dear. Stay healthy. happy and safe!

Just saw in the news that every 6 minutes a NYC citizen dies. I can't believe USA were so unprepared, why is that? How come USA didn't take the threat more serious? USA has seen other countries collapsing and I really thought the politicians would know better.
      Horrible news!

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        free market/demand driven. No demand. After WW2 we kept our industries tooled up for a fast resart that never appeared so they abandoned preparation and replaced it with military prevention.

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        the effect just kind of Trickled down all the way to healthcare. This is trickle down economics.

china is now back to work and governing the world while all the other countrys drop to their knees due to virus and economy!
      even the test kits are contaminated!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

just found something really annoying tonight, a plane full of masks for france was dettered by the americans, they told the chinese they would pay higher for them so they have gone to the americans, each to their own as we can now see!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

The US bought out a planeload of Chinese-made face masks right on the tarmac just as the haul of the much needed protective gear was about to set off for France, the head of a French region told RT.

Comment

Wow, I'm speachless

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Wow, I'm speachless
              Me too i'm astounded, it's in times like this when you really know who your allies are, i'm soo glad that Germany has really helped France for their patients!
              I know the states have their issues too for masks and stuff but to go so low and do this kind of thing is beyond me, nothing stops them from putting in their own order for masks, instead of doing what they did!
              stealing from another country even though they paid a higher price is non understandable

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                I know the states have their issues too for masks and stuff...
                Every country has the same issues because no one was prepared for this pandemic and I agree with you, this behavior is unacceptable.

...i'm soo glad that Germany has really helped France for their patients!
                Thank to our very good health system we are not on the edge yet and have a lot intensive care beds free. It would be a shame not to use them and help our allies. Today Germany took more patients from Italy even knowing that we are running out of masks and other protection equipment we urgently need.
                I hope we will receive the same sort of help when we need it.
                Anyways, it is this times when you realize who your friends are

Comment

Every country has the same issues because no one was prepared for this pandemic and I agree with you, this behavior is unacceptable.

Thank to our very good health system we are not on the edge yet and have a lot intensive care beds free. It would be a shame not to use them and help our allies. Today Germany took more patients from Italy even knowing that we are running out of masks and other protection equipment we urgently need.
                  I hope we will receive the same sort of help when we need it.
                  Anyways, it is this times when you realize who your friends are
                  I hope that France can help you guys back when you need it, i can't say for my Governement only myself!
                  I really hope that they are grateful and help out!
                  I think they normally would do because Macron and Merkell seem to get on well, lets hope that my country can help you guys too, when the time comes and you need it!
                  big hugs

Comment

I think they normally would do because Macron and Merkell seem to get on well
                    Yup and they both have the same aims. I'm pretty sure when the time comes the french will help us as good as their possibilities will allow it

Comment

Yup and they both have the same aims. I'm pretty sure when the time comes the french will help us as good as their possibilities will allow it
                      I really hope soo, i'cant say they will for sure as you never know with polotics, sometimes they change their mind and do wierd stuff, but i'm grateful for yours guys help!
                      let's hope that we can be just as helpful!

Comment

This was in the German news today, how embarrassing for the Trump administration. People here are very upset about this poor behaviour and they won't forget this!

Comment

I just hope other countrys like yourselves if they need masks and order from china take all the steps they can to get them safetly!
                          even if they need to send in soldiers to protect the goods, seems the chinese like to make a profit on this when other countrys sent help!

Comment

so get yourselves washable masks that you can wear and disinfect and wash afterwards, wear gloves touching trollys in shops and do the same disinfect and wash afterwards, take them off before coming home, disinfect and then wash in the machineit's SARS 2 virus so take all the precautions

Comment

I see Russia sent us medical supplies today. It is getting weird with all these countries shuffling supplies to us. The exponential rise may be near a peak. it has been level at 75 thousand new case a day for three days straight and we had a couple at 65k before that.. I slight ray of sunshine in an otherwise fruesome set of statistics. A few other countries are starting to show signs of leveling off but I am not trusting anything that looks like a decline quite yet. France kinda looks like they have a big city thats not complying. Multiple exponential curves but weird spikes that look to be following their own curve within the major curve.

Comment

Its that time that allllll the world must be united.Lets hope everything shall pass and we all can learn a lesson from this

Comment

I'm learning several lessons everyday This situation is propelling me down paths I normally wouldn't have chosen and there are new things to see. I hope the end of the road is ok. We'll just have to see. I suspect the path will be rocky but so far it hasn't been all that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
                                    Its that time that allllll the world must be united
                                    Well Silvia, you talk about united. I just needed to triple check the following information whether it is fake news but it's true.

The Trump administration has confiscated 200.000 face masks at Bangkok Airport today with destination Berlin/Germany, the masks should by now already be in USA.
                                    This has been confirmed today by Mr. Geisler a Berlin Senator.
                                    The masks were ordered on February 25th in China.

I couldn't believe it when I heard it on the radio today that's why I triple checked it when I got home, I thought this was a bad late April joke but it's true!!
                                    This masks have been ordered by Hospitals and nursing homes to keep up the work and to protect the old people but also for paramedics and the police.

Poor poor America, now the devil has dropped his mask and shows his ugly grimace! Now Trump shows the entire world what and who he really is. I can tell you guys America will get in serious trouble in case this man will stay your leader for another period.
                                    This guy is not only destroying Americas image in the world he is also pissing at every leg he can find. Yesterday it was the French leg he pissed at and today it's the German one. Two of the leaders in Europe - who will be next??
                                    Some of the German politicians already said they will keep this in mind when it comes to possible help actions for the USA in the future. And I'm confident the French do think similar.
                                    Even Canada is now checking if this happened to one of their shipments as well they are missing.

I am upset and very disappointed
                                    Such a poor behaviour from such a great nation.

Comment

• The Orange one told 3m they couldn't sell masks to canada. 3m refused on humanitarian grounds to comply

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X