yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

2020: Kicking off the new year by being dead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

I'm still debating it too. They literally drugged me beyond comprehension and just wheeled me into the waiting room alone. I could have died! When I did finally wake up over 24 hours later I was covered in blood from my lungs and my heart was failing along with my other organs.
    oh wow didn't know it could get soo bad, soo glad your on the mend!
    as i love sia, maybe you could create a breathe me blend, lol just joking!
    it sounds horrible, sounds like loads of people were incompitent, soo glad you pulled through, i can't believe that they just left you like that, they would know with the bleeding something wasn't right, hope you get better real soon!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Went to doctors yesterday and still have pneumonia but its much better. Gave me an inhaler and another round of antibiotics. I'm not sure why, and I should have checked, but the antibiotics are very strong. They're making me feel sicker than I was. The chest X-Rays showed a significant improvement but I still have it.

Hopefully I'm over this all soon. I started myself on a Juice Fast to try and clean out my system. I did one for 60 days once and while I doubt it will be that long this time, I feel like I need to reset everything. Nothing like fresh veggies to fix you up.

This morning I made juice with carrot, ginger, Kale, Celery, Apple and Kiwi. Very tasty.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        I found I could mix in an apple with just about anything and make it taste good enough to swallow. I have been wanting to grind up some celery. I keep dipping it in blue cheese instead LOL.

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
      Went to doctors yesterday and still have pneumonia but its much better. Gave me an inhaler and another round of antibiotics. I'm not sure why, and I should have checked, but the antibiotics are very strong. They're making me feel sicker than I was. The chest X-Rays showed a significant improvement but I still have it.

Hopefully I'm over this all soon. I started myself on a Juice Fast to try and clean out my system. I did one for 60 days once and while I doubt it will be that long this time, I feel like I need to reset everything. Nothing like fresh veggies to fix you up.

This morning I made juice with carrot, ginger, Kale, Celery, Apple and Kiwi. Very tasty.
      I had an inhaler and also had antibiotics to get rid of it as it wasn't viral, the only antibiotics that worked for me was Erythrocine which is a broad spectrum one
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Big thankyou to you and EU for all my goodies and freebies, was spoilt this time, thankyou guys soo much !
        love you all !
        thankyou Silvia for the freebies, just what i needed and wanted, you know my tastes!
        everything arrived super quick no probs, or leaks perfect condition!
        my pheros are really growing now, having a hard time finding the space for them all!

Comment

The fact that they left you in the waiting room like that is completely unacceptable. You should have been admitted, given a room, and kept under careful watch. No need for a medical degree of any kind to figure that out.

Keep a close eye on yourself and advocate, advocate, advocate if something doesn't seem right. Make them take their time with you and pay attention to you; that's their job. I, unfortunately, have a lot of experience with doctors and deathly serious medical situations, and they're generally making guesses most of the time and it's up to us to force them to recognize when something is more serious than they thought or when they're just straight-up wrong. Tell them everything, even if it seems obvious. You'd be surprised how much they miss.

Careful with those antibiotics. Make sure you're getting probiotics into you along with your juice fast. Keep that gut healthy.
          XS arsenal:
          Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
          Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
          Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Glad to hear you are recovering. I may be new around here but your name gets tossed around often enough.

If bacteremia and septic shock is what's up strong antibiotics make sense. I hope you do not need anything more aggressive than antibiotics. There is no way in the world you should have been left to bleed after being given a strong sedative. And if your blood pressure was low before they gave that to you ... I don't need to be a doctor to know what could have happened.

I'm hoping next time someone goes with you to the ER and doesn't let that happen. I've been very pleased with XS products and your community here, as I'm starting to learn, is something you've evidently fostered and grown over time. Real people put their heart into things. Stay strong.
            Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Xist, Cohesion, Crush, Dominant Ascend

Comment

My Mom went into the hospital yesterday for Pneumonia, probably flu related. They are just guessing so far but I have no reason to doubt their guesses yet. still. She is a bigger problem than them though, I go in, she's angry, in pain and no antibiotics but they are asking her if she is improving anyhow. She won't admit to anything to them though so I had to sweet talk the nurses. Crummy job but someone has to do it.

Any phero ideas for nurses. Should I be sweet or just dump on a bottle of comply?

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                Comply

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              My Mom went into the hospital yesterday for Pneumonia, probably flu related. They are just guessing so far but I have no reason to doubt their guesses yet. still. She is a bigger problem than them though, I go in, she's angry, in pain and no antibiotics but they are asking her if she is improving anyhow. She won't admit to anything to them though so I had to sweet talk the nurses. Crummy job but someone has to do it.

Any phero ideas for nurses. Should I be sweet or just dump on a bottle of comply?
              sorry to hear this, hope everything is okay!

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

I'm hoping your mom improves quickly! Use something sweet on the nurses. They absolutely eat it up when a patient and their family are sweet and kind to them and I swear they give better care. Our family literally had nurses fighting over who got to take care of our father when he was in the hospital because they liked us so much.
                XS arsenal:
                Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X