yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

2020: Kicking off the new year by being dead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't read the latest update

Hope you get blood work done ASAP. Might want to go early to ensure the lab is open, if testing is required.

Comment

wow the flu is no joke...

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

Well I still haven't gone yet, but I'm sure its not sepsis anyway. There are to many things that don't add up and I'm still alive, but barely. I'll probably go in the midnight hour when less people are there
        well i'm no doctor but i do know with sepsis, you should have some kind of rash over your body, get it taken care of real quick if i was you!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I am just reading this, so sorry to learn about your illness XSteveO - I AM the praying type. So, sending good thoughts and prayers your way for a quick diagnosis, treatment, and recovery!!

Comment

sounds more like a kidney infection, with the pain doubling over and fever!
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Hope you're getting the care and attention you need to get on the mend!
              Sending love n prayers
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

hope all is well, with not hearing anything for a few days.

Comment

Oh no, I'm so sorry that you're not doing well again! Really worried about you. I sincerely hope they've got it figured out by now and you're on the mend.
                  XS arsenal:
                  Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                  Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                  Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Just now seeing this. Please take all the time you need to recover!

Comment

looks like your back online hope all is okay!

Comment

Hey,
                        I just want to update you that Steve has a very bad pneumonia.He was at the hospital but finally he is home now.
                        He is still fighting it but i hope he will be back very soon.
                        Please put his name on your prayers

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks for update

Hope your starting to get better, i had it last year, and it took a few months before i was ok.

Comment

Silvia So relieved to hear that he's back home. I hope he gives his body the time it needs to rest and fully recover.
                          XS arsenal:
                          Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                          Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                          Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

I'm back!

Two weeks ago I started to have a relapse but as I said I was pretty sure what I had wasn't what I was told. I ended up in the ER at my local hospital on Wednesday night. My kidneys hurt really bad along with my stomach so the symptoms matched with Kidney stones. I was also having a lot of difficulty breathing and you could actually hear my lungs gurgling as I gasped for air. At the hospital they gave me two shots of toradol which did absolutely nothing for me. The tried to give me a CT Scan but it required me to lay flat on my back and I couldn't get oxygen. I felt like I was drowning! After several times they took me back to the exam room and ended up giving me 3 shots of morphine and 2 shots of a sedative. It was the last thing I remember before they put me in a wheelchair and rolled me to the waiting room and just left me. No call to family, nothing. They literally drugged me and left me in the waiting room.

I woke up around 11am on Thursday and somehow managed to call me brother. When he came and got me he was pretty pissed off how sick I was and that they had just left me. He took me home and commented how terrible my breathing sounded. Whatever they gave me I was out cold for a full 24 hours. Thankfully my brother checked on me a couple times.

When I finally woke up I had blood down the front of my shirt. Apparently I had been spitting up blood and let me tell you, it was just nasty and very scary. I had a friend drive me to the hospital again and this time the doctor was like I do not agree with the last diagnosis. He was sure I had a serious case of pneumonia. He contacted the main hospital in Memphis and they wanted me there by ambulance immediately. So off I went.

They put me on a ventilator when I got there and sent me to the ICU. I had so much fluid in my lung that it was causing my heart to fail. I can tell you I wanted to just die. Not even joking, I wanted to just die at this stage. It took them about 10 hours to stabilize me. I had IV's in both arms, shots of this and that hourly. I was on sedatives and all kinds of stuff. The first night in the ICU were just so rough. The next day they took me off the ventilator and had me on oxygen with breathing treatments every 2 hours.

I spent another 2 days in ICU and then least Monday they agreed I could finally go home. Last week was extremely difficult. Complete vertigo and weakness along with pain throughout entire body. I feel like I was run over by a truck.

So I had the flu, which turned into pneumonia which caused my heart to begin to fail.

I'll be transitioning back this week, but slowly.

Love you guys. I don't think I would have made it without the community.

Steve O
                            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Every time I read this. I literally feel chills knowing it could have turned out another way

You are still with us and that is what is most important.

Take it easy, rest and do whatever it takes to get better. We all understand

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                                I'm back!

Two weeks ago I started to have a relapse but as I said I was pretty sure what I had wasn't what I was told. I ended up in the ER at my local hospital on Wednesday night. My kidneys hurt really bad along with my stomach so the symptoms matched with Kidney stones. I was also having a lot of difficulty breathing and you could actually hear my lungs gurgling as I gasped for air. At the hospital they gave me two shots of toradol which did absolutely nothing for me. The tried to give me a CT Scan but it required me to lay flat on my back and I couldn't get oxygen. I felt like I was drowning! After several times they took me back to the exam room and ended up giving me 3 shots of morphine and 2 shots of a sedative. It was the last thing I remember before they put me in a wheelchair and rolled me to the waiting room and just left me. No call to family, nothing. They literally drugged me and left me in the waiting room.

I woke up around 11am on Thursday and somehow managed to call me brother. When he came and got me he was pretty pissed off how sick I was and that they had just left me. He took me home and commented how terrible my breathing sounded. Whatever they gave me I was out cold for a full 24 hours. Thankfully my brother checked on me a couple times.

When I finally woke up I had blood down the front of my shirt. Apparently I had been spitting up blood and let me tell you, it was just nasty and very scary. I had a friend drive me to the hospital again and this time the doctor was like I do not agree with the last diagnosis. He was sure I had a serious case of pneumonia. He contacted the main hospital in Memphis and they wanted me there by ambulance immediately. So off I went.

They put me on a ventilator when I got there and sent me to the ICU. I had so much fluid in my lung that it was causing my heart to fail. I can tell you I wanted to just die. Not even joking, I wanted to just die at this stage. It took them about 10 hours to stabilize me. I had IV's in both arms, shots of this and that hourly. I was on sedatives and all kinds of stuff. The first night in the ICU were just so rough. The next day they took me off the ventilator and had me on oxygen with breathing treatments every 2 hours.

I spent another 2 days in ICU and then least Monday they agreed I could finally go home. Last week was extremely difficult. Complete vertigo and weakness along with pain throughout entire body. I feel like I was run over by a truck.

So I had the flu, which turned into pneumonia which caused my heart to begin to fail.

I'll be transitioning back this week, but slowly.

Love you guys. I don't think I would have made it without the community.
                                wow doesn't sound good at all, blood down the shirt, or blood out of the mouth is more down to the lungs, like a perforation or something, sounds very serious
                                i didn't know you could get blood out of the mouth from pneumonia, i only knew it through a bullet hole in the lungs!
                                soo glad your back, it was close, next time your sick like this DON'T WAIT FOR THE HOSPITAL!
                                gald to have you back missed you!

Comment

Those bastards. I've only gotten treated that badly a couple times. One of these days I am going to sue instead of letting them throw me in a corner and forget about me. I'm still pissed at a hospital stay a year and a half ago that went something like this. Toradol and didn't see a doctor for 3 days. If I hadn't been so sick!!!!!!! grrr. I'm still wanting to change doctors and hospitals after that one and I still may.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                    Those bastards. I've only gotten treated that badly a couple times. One of these days I am going to sue instead of letting them throw me in a corner and forget about me. I'm still pissed at a hospital stay a year and a half ago that went something like this. Toradol and didn't see a doctor for 3 days. If I hadn't been so sick!!!!!!! grrr. I'm still wanting to change doctors and hospitals after that one and I still may.
                                    Same here in Bulgaria.
                                    I suffered from very bad headaches for like an year.It was like an episodes-3 months no headaches and after that again they started.
                                    So finally my faience and Steve force me to go to check myself in MRI.
                                    The doctor there said that i have a tumor in my head .We were scared to death and he destroyed my mental health (im still trying to recover).
                                    I went for another 4 doctors which told me that i had sphenoidal sinus infection which is very rare.So i've been through a surgery.
                                    Its sad because some of the doctors are just throwing diagnosis like that ,without being sure.
                                    I am just glad that everyone is fine now.

Comment

• XSteveO
                                      XSteveO commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Scared to death.

It sounds as if your sphenoid is on the mend, I'm glad. I woke up angry at my doctor. He keeps insisting on tests for things I don't have or complain about. It seems like he is in cahoots with the lab. Then if I do have a legitimate complaint he blows me off. I've had him for a few years and I don't think I should keep him much longer, I no longer trust him. I've had three or four complaints, he fixed 2 but I have had about 40 tests for things I have not asked for. Some kind of racket going on and I'm in the middle.

Comment

• Silvia
                                      Silvia commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Same here.Also they are prescribing pills like that..

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                    I'm still debating it too. They literally drugged me beyond comprehension and just wheeled me into the waiting room alone. I could have died! When I did finally wake up over 24 hours later I was covered in blood from my lungs and my heart was failing along with my other organs.

Steve O
                                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X