yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Obsessions with my ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsessions with my ex

Maybe he used imprinting mones when he was with you?

Well, quick suggestion: because you keep thinking about him all the time, perhaps you make yourself busier or doing more activities such as joining gym, or participating in social gathering more. That would help to shift your focus to the activity instead of your ex.
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

Comment

Comment

What is it you keep remembering, was it a particular behavior or was it a certain emotion you felt?

Comment

Both. He pretended to be a
          friend for a while, We
          fucked and he vanished... I miss his friendship but I know he is a player. I miss him anyways and I kinda hate that he here everything he wants in life. Why this seems to happens? Like bad people hets his way all the time?

Comment

Interesting conflicts. You miss him and hate him at the same time? That may seem irrational but I assure you that obsession and resentment are close cousins. Another emotion you described is envy. It's a bit different than jealousy over just things. Envy is about wanting to be that person or to be in their place. The place is having what you want but you don't want to be judged as bad.

Your obsession isn't really over him, it is about justice. "Bad people get what they want all the time" FIrst lets get rid of the word all. Bad people do not get what they want ALL the time. Can you think of and Bad people that didn't get what they wanted?

And a second thought is about the word bad. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, well the same goes for good and bad. If you are not talking about pure evil malevolence, one person good can be another's bad and vice-versa. Can you think of anything in your own life that you once thought was bad but now seems to be good? For instance, I was taught sex was bad but once I tried it, it thought it was good.

Even if this didn't help I'll stick with the idea that the obsession is not about the man but about the things he represents or conflicts. Try separating them.

Comment

For me, only time and music therapy works. I start out with a playlist about letting someone go and eventually move on to a playlist with songs about deserving better.

For example:

Kiss My Grits songs:
              Diablo - Simon Curtis (original 8Bit Heart version)
              You F O - Stela Cole
              Ugly Heart - G.R.L.
              Sorry Not Sorry - Demi Lovato
              Part of Me - Katy Perry
              Good as Hell - Lizzo
              Hell No - Ingrid Michaelson
              Gonna Get Over You - Sara Bareilles (love this video)
              Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
              Truth Hurts - Lizzo

I Deserve Better songs:
              I Love Me - Meghan Trainor
              Soulmate - Lizzo
              Makin' A Move - Lady Bri
              Wonder Woman - Lion Babe
              Dust My Shoulders Off - Jane Zhang
              Worship - Lizzo
              Dime - Rachel Crow
              Confident - Demi Lovato
              Juice - Lizzo
              Treat Myself - Meghan Trainor
              Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

Comment

Music is a wonderful Balm

Comment

Oh no honey boo boo.

You gotta forget her. Move on and imporve yourself being single is great!!
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: evolve, xist
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Oh no honey boo boo.

You gotta forget her. Move on and imporve yourself being single is great!!
                    is a HE. I know I gotta. I just don't know how.

Comment

My bad how dare I assume a gender in this day and age shame in me. Well my advice still stands
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: evolve, xist
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

time for you to move to Alabama Prim

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          Interesting conflicts. You miss him and hate him at the same time? That may seem irrational but I assure you that obsession and resentment are close cousins. Another emotion you described is envy. It's a bit different than jealousy over just things. Envy is about wanting to be that person or to be in their place. The place is having what you want but you don't want to be judged as bad.

Your obsession isn't really over him, it is about justice. "Bad people get what they want all the time" FIrst lets get rid of the word all. Bad people do not get what they want ALL the time. Can you think of and Bad people that didn't get what they wanted?

And a second thought is about the word bad. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, well the same goes for good and bad. If you are not talking about pure evil malevolence, one person good can be another's bad and vice-versa. Can you think of anything in your own life that you once thought was bad but now seems to be good? For instance, I was taught sex was bad but once I tried it, it thought it was good.

Even if this didn't help I'll stick with the idea that the obsession is not about the man but about the things he represents or conflicts. Try separating them.
                          Omg, are you a life coach or a psychologist, Muestereate
                          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                          * sample bottle

Comment

In my spare time I write screenplays for Dr, Phil. They don't always work out well though

cash bow GIF

JK lol

Comment

• AmandaXS
                              AmandaXS commented
                              Editing a comment
                              WHAAAAAAAAT????? Silvia lol i love her well her music

• Silvia
                              Silvia commented
                              Editing a comment
                              wooooooow,yes i hate the way she decide to be famous.Also her voice is annoying as hell.I don't think she is a rapper at all

• AmandaXS
                              AmandaXS commented
                              Editing a comment
                              when she was on the show the way she talked on the show then and the way she talks now is completely different. she did it for the fame.

Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post
                            friend for a while, We
                            fucked and he vanished... I miss his friendship but I know he is a player. I miss him anyways and I kinda hate that he here everything he wants in life. Why this seems to happens? Like bad people hets his way all the time?
                            girl i completely understand what you're going through been there done that. but i try to tell myself everyday that if it wasn't meant to be then it wasn't meant to be. i try to tell myself that i deserve better than that. you have to know you're worth. its not easy trust me i do have my days where i think about him but i try not to. i know he didnt care about me and thats okay cause i know my worth and i know that i deserve better than that. you just have to occupy your mind and keep busy. what i do is listen to music, or you can do it GIF by bublyspend time with my family and friends. you just gotta stay positive. theres plenty of fish in the sea you just have to be patient until you find the right one. maybe the right one will find his way to you. he took a loss and you took a win thats how i try to see it. but stay stong. you got this
                            AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post
                              friend for a while, We
                              Maybe I'm a little confused... how is he your ex if you two only had sex?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                In my spare time I write screenplays for Dr, Phil. They don't always work out well though

cash bow GIF

JK lol
                                nicki minaj dancing GIF
                                now shes way better Silvia
                                AmandaXS - XS Model

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Ex sex buddy? ????????
                                  * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• lafemme
                                      lafemme commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Vicki Lee i need to start doing this to men. sad

• Vicki Lee
                                      Vicki Lee commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      lafemme

• lafemme
                                      lafemme commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Vicki Lee i've got to keep this in the back of my mind. i think it's easier when ju have a roster, though.????and i see some panini pressing in the future.lol

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X