Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Obsessions with my ex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Obsessions with my ex

    Maybe This is not pheromones related but I would like to know if someone here has experiences Trying to get over and ex That I’m still really obsessed about him. I do realise that it’s completely irrational but I just can’t help thinking about him all the time.any suggestions?

  • #2
    Maybe he used imprinting mones when he was with you?

    Well, quick suggestion: because you keep thinking about him all the time, perhaps you make yourself busier or doing more activities such as joining gym, or participating in social gathering more. That would help to shift your focus to the activity instead of your ex.
    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
    APEX: Manimal 2
    * sample bottle

    Comment


    • #3
      Not that I know. But I really liked the way he smelled. I’ve been trying to stay busy and dating and has not worked.

      Comment


      • #4
        What is it you keep remembering, was it a particular behavior or was it a certain emotion you felt?

        My Current Inventory

        Comment


        • #5
          Both. He pretended to be a
          friend for a while, We
          fucked and he vanished... I miss his friendship but I know he is a player. I miss him anyways and I kinda hate that he here everything he wants in life. Why this seems to happens? Like bad people hets his way all the time?

          Comment


          • #6
            Interesting conflicts. You miss him and hate him at the same time? That may seem irrational but I assure you that obsession and resentment are close cousins. Another emotion you described is envy. It's a bit different than jealousy over just things. Envy is about wanting to be that person or to be in their place. The place is having what you want but you don't want to be judged as bad.

            Your obsession isn't really over him, it is about justice. "Bad people get what they want all the time" FIrst lets get rid of the word all. Bad people do not get what they want ALL the time. Can you think of and Bad people that didn't get what they wanted?

            And a second thought is about the word bad. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, well the same goes for good and bad. If you are not talking about pure evil malevolence, one person good can be another's bad and vice-versa. Can you think of anything in your own life that you once thought was bad but now seems to be good? For instance, I was taught sex was bad but once I tried it, it thought it was good.

            Even if this didn't help I'll stick with the idea that the obsession is not about the man but about the things he represents or conflicts. Try separating them.

            My Current Inventory

            Comment


            • #7
              For me, only time and music therapy works. I start out with a playlist about letting someone go and eventually move on to a playlist with songs about deserving better.

              For example:

              Kiss My Grits songs:
              Diablo - Simon Curtis (original 8Bit Heart version)
              You F O - Stela Cole
              Ugly Heart - G.R.L.
              Sorry Not Sorry - Demi Lovato
              Part of Me - Katy Perry
              Good as Hell - Lizzo
              Hell No - Ingrid Michaelson
              Gonna Get Over You - Sara Bareilles (love this video)
              Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
              Truth Hurts - Lizzo

              I Deserve Better songs:
              I Love Me - Meghan Trainor
              Soulmate - Lizzo
              Makin' A Move - Lady Bri
              Wonder Woman - Lion Babe
              Dust My Shoulders Off - Jane Zhang
              Worship - Lizzo
              Dime - Rachel Crow
              Confident - Demi Lovato
              Juice - Lizzo
              Treat Myself - Meghan Trainor
              Bliss, Celebrity, Comply, Connections, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Limitless, Love Boat, Mascot, Outspoken, Sport, Sweetness, Thinker, Vibe, Xist4w, XS189, XSP74.

              Comment


              • #8
                Music is a wonderful Balm

                My Current Inventory

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post
                  Maybe This is not pheromones related but I would like to know if someone here has experiences Trying to get over and ex That I’m still really obsessed about him. I do realise that it’s completely irrational but I just can’t help thinking about him all the time.any suggestions?
                  Oh no honey boo boo.

                  You gotta forget her. Move on and imporve yourself being single is great!!
                  Pheromone XS
                  Oil: Cohesion
                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Primross View Post

                    Oh no honey boo boo.

                    You gotta forget her. Move on and imporve yourself being single is great!!
                    is a HE. I know I gotta. I just don't know how.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      My bad how dare I assume a gender in this day and age shame in me. Well my advice still stands
                      Pheromone XS
                      Oil: Cohesion
                      Spray: Xist, Evolve, Love Boat, Flirt

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        time for you to move to Alabama Prim

                        My Current Inventory

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          Interesting conflicts. You miss him and hate him at the same time? That may seem irrational but I assure you that obsession and resentment are close cousins. Another emotion you described is envy. It's a bit different than jealousy over just things. Envy is about wanting to be that person or to be in their place. The place is having what you want but you don't want to be judged as bad.

                          Your obsession isn't really over him, it is about justice. "Bad people get what they want all the time" FIrst lets get rid of the word all. Bad people do not get what they want ALL the time. Can you think of and Bad people that didn't get what they wanted?

                          And a second thought is about the word bad. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, well the same goes for good and bad. If you are not talking about pure evil malevolence, one person good can be another's bad and vice-versa. Can you think of anything in your own life that you once thought was bad but now seems to be good? For instance, I was taught sex was bad but once I tried it, it thought it was good.

                          Even if this didn't help I'll stick with the idea that the obsession is not about the man but about the things he represents or conflicts. Try separating them.
                          Omg, are you a life coach or a psychologist, Muestereate
                          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                          APEX: Manimal 2
                          * sample bottle

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            In my spare time I write screenplays for Dr, Phil. They don't always work out well though


                            cash bow GIF

                            JK lol

                            My Current Inventory

                            Comment


                            • AmandaXS
                              AmandaXS commented
                              Editing a comment
                              WHAAAAAAAAT????? Silvia lol i love her well her music

                            • Silvia
                              Silvia commented
                              Editing a comment
                              wooooooow,yes i hate the way she decide to be famous.Also her voice is annoying as hell.I don't think she is a rapper at all

                            • AmandaXS
                              AmandaXS commented
                              Editing a comment
                              when she was on the show the way she talked on the show then and the way she talks now is completely different. she did it for the fame.

                          • #15
                            Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post
                            Both. He pretended to be a
                            friend for a while, We
                            fucked and he vanished... I miss his friendship but I know he is a player. I miss him anyways and I kinda hate that he here everything he wants in life. Why this seems to happens? Like bad people hets his way all the time?
                            girl i completely understand what you're going through been there done that. but i try to tell myself everyday that if it wasn't meant to be then it wasn't meant to be. i try to tell myself that i deserve better than that. you have to know you're worth. its not easy trust me i do have my days where i think about him but i try not to. i know he didnt care about me and thats okay cause i know my worth and i know that i deserve better than that. you just have to occupy your mind and keep busy. what i do is listen to music, or you can do it GIF by bublyspend time with my family and friends. you just gotta stay positive. theres plenty of fish in the sea you just have to be patient until you find the right one. maybe the right one will find his way to you. he took a loss and you took a win thats how i try to see it. but stay stong. you got this
                            AmandaXS - XS Model

                            Comment


                            • #16
                              Originally posted by blue.manhattan View Post
                              Both. He pretended to be a
                              friend for a while, We
                              fucked and he vanished... I miss his friendship but I know he is a player. I miss him anyways and I kinda hate that he here everything he wants in life. Why this seems to happens? Like bad people hets his way all the time?
                              Maybe I'm a little confused... how is he your ex if you two only had sex?
                              Collection: Xist, Celebrity, Innocence, DM+, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, Bitch, Odyssey, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, Neno, PSEL, Temptress, Engage, Madame, Fairytale, Comply, Thinker, Glow, DHEAS, Babe, Outspoken (+s), Sport, Flirt, Goddess, Tease, Mascot, Limitless, P82, P86, P83, P96, xs194, xsr69, xsr46, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs130, xs196, xs201, xs202
                              different color = sample (s)

                              Comment


                            • #17
                              “Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.” - Jung

                              My Current Inventory

                              Comment


                              • #18
                                Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                In my spare time I write screenplays for Dr, Phil. They don't always work out well though


                                cash bow GIF

                                JK lol
                                nicki minaj dancing GIF
                                now shes way better Silvia
                                AmandaXS - XS Model

                                Comment


                                • #19
                                  Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

                                  Maybe I'm a little confused... how is he your ex if you two only had sex?
                                  Ex sex buddy? 🙄🙄
                                  PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                  PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                  APEX: Manimal 2
                                  * sample bottle

                                  Comment


                                  • #20
                                    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

                                    Maybe I'm a little confused... how is he your ex if you two only had sex?
                                    *me assuming* maybe she emotionally placed a title on the relationship before it evolved to the potential she thought it could be? My friend did the same thing. A little f*ck boi she was talking to she thought that their friendship would evolve into potential relationship. They never had sex but when he hurt 😞 her feelings with his asshole tactics... She cried over him like they were dating, her emotions attached to him on a deeper level than they actually were label 🏷 wise.

                                    Guys will do the whole alluding to a potential relationship verbiage “talk”, while knowing good and well he just wanted to get her vulnerable enough on an emotional level so she could have her guard down just enough to make it seem like the sex had meaning and substance when it was all just “talk”.
                                    PXS (FB): Inbetween (xs194), Fantasy, PSEL, Celebrity, Babe, Sweetness, Sexy Confidence, Babe, XSR32, XS86, XS96, Xist /w, Outspoken, Cohesion, XSP-H, DM+, Girlfriend (2x), Comply (xs199), Happiness

                                    PXS (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss (2x), LB


                                    LPMP (FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Odalisque w/ Bang (2x bottles), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                    Alkemia: Burning Roses,
                                    Elixir of Aphrodite, La Belle Sorcière, Black Roses


                                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample

                                    Comment


                                    • lafemme
                                      lafemme commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Vicki Lee i need to start doing this to men. sad

                                    • Vicki Lee
                                      Vicki Lee commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      lafemme that’s where Ho tactics come in... That book is factual and god send. It’s a rough world 🌎 ho these dudes or get hoed out 😭😂

                                    • lafemme
                                      lafemme commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Vicki Lee i've got to keep this in the back of my mind. i think it's easier when ju have a roster, though.🔮and i see some panini pressing in the future.lol

                                  Ad down

                                  Collapse

                                  Working...
                                  X