yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Makeup Junkies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was slacking big time with makeup, a lot due to the fact that I was sick of so much foundation getting all over the mask. I ended up going to get a lash lift and tint. It's done wonders for my normally short/hard to curl lashes .
    interested in hearing makeup recommendations from everyone here though. Especially natural choices.
    Full bottles: Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me+, Girlfriend, Love Boat, Psel, Tease, Xist
    Samples: Fairytale, Fantasy, Flirt, Innocence, Sweetness
    LPMP: Perfect Match, Blatant Invitation, Cuddle Bunny, Pherogirl

Comment

Mask life has really helped me in preserving my makeup, but I am trying to decide whether or not the masks effect the reactions of the pheromones
      PXS (10ml): Girlfriend, Xist, Babe, Desire Me, P86, PSEL, Sleeze
      Sample: Temptress
      LPMP: Cougar, Compromising Positions, Pearfection,
      Sexology III, Balm Bomb, Autumn, LAM, BAM, The Key, Occo, Subir, SLF, Frisky Business

Comment

The mask wearing makes me do smoky eyes every day to play up the only feature that can consistantly be played up, so the person who said I would use less makeup during COVID_19 was obviously wrong.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

We need to revisit this thread because I love, love , love this lady right here.

The make up is awesome, different and amazing. Her personality is addictive and the stories are cool

Go to https://www.huntakiller.com/sarian and use code SARIAN for 20% off your first box. Thank you Hunt A Killer for partnering with me on today's video! Ya...

Comment

Now that I'm working again, but still wearing masks, a "full face" at this time is:

- Sunscreen
          - Strategically placed concealer
          - Eyeshadow
          - Brow gel, letting it fully set, then fill in brows with pencil
          - Occasionally, I apply highlighter where the mask doesn't touch

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
            Now that I'm working again, but still wearing masks, a "full face" at this time is:

- Sunscreen
            - Strategically placed concealer
            - Eyeshadow
            - Brow gel, letting it fully set, then fill in brows with pencil
            - Occasionally, I apply highlighter where the mask doesn't touch
            Sounds amazing.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I cant stop buying lipgloss lately. Elf, pat mcgrath, nyx, fenty 😐
              Guess ive just been in a luscious, glossy mood

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
              I cant stop buying lipgloss lately. Elf, pat mcgrath, nyx, fenty 😐
              Guess ive just been in a luscious, glossy mood
              Lipglosses are cool now in the summer.
              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewMulvey
                Most of my cosmetics became obsolete during the quarantine, as I wasn't able to leave the house for events and special occasions. However, this downtime gave me the opportunity to improve my skills and learn about new techniques and products. That's why I decided to enroll in an online esthetician school https://www.nwcollege.edu/programs/advanced-aesthetics, where I could expand my knowledge about the beauty industry. Studying from home was convenient and allowed me to tailor my education to my schedule. I now have a renewed appreciation for the art of makeup and skin care.
                So cool!!
                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X