yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Makeup Junkies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by AndrewMulvey
    Most of my cosmetics became obsolete during the quarantine, as I wasn't able to leave the house for events and special occasions. However, this downtime gave me the opportunity to improve my skills and learn about new techniques and products. That's why I decided to enroll in an online esthetician school https://www.nwcollege.edu/programs/advanced-aesthetics, where I could expand my knowledge about the beauty industry. Studying from home was convenient and allowed me to tailor my education to my schedule. I now have a renewed appreciation for the art of makeup and skin care.
    So cool!!

Leave a comment:

• LegendaryCharisma
    commented on 's reply
    😀😀😀😀

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
    I cant stop buying lipgloss lately. Elf, pat mcgrath, nyx, fenty 😐
    Guess ive just been in a luscious, glossy mood
    Lipglosses are cool now in the summer.

Leave a comment:

• LegendaryCharisma
    replied
    I cant stop buying lipgloss lately. Elf, pat mcgrath, nyx, fenty 😐
    Guess ive just been in a luscious, glossy mood

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by siren View Post
    Now that I'm working again, but still wearing masks, a "full face" at this time is:

- Sunscreen
    - Strategically placed concealer
    - Eyeshadow
    - Brow gel, letting it fully set, then fill in brows with pencil
    - Occasionally, I apply highlighter where the mask doesn't touch
    Sounds amazing.

Leave a comment:

• siren
    replied
    Now that I'm working again, but still wearing masks, a "full face" at this time is:

- Sunscreen
    - Strategically placed concealer
    - Eyeshadow
    - Brow gel, letting it fully set, then fill in brows with pencil
    - Occasionally, I apply highlighter where the mask doesn't touch

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    replied
    We need to revisit this thread because I love, love , love this lady right here.

The make up is awesome, different and amazing. Her personality is addictive and the stories are cool

Go to https://www.huntakiller.com/sarian and use code SARIAN for 20% off your first box. Thank you Hunt A Killer for partnering with me on today's video! Ya...

Leave a comment:

• KateD
    commented on 's reply
    Send me a pic and l will let you know

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply

• Ildergreier
    replied
    The mask wearing makes me do smoky eyes every day to play up the only feature that can consistantly be played up, so the person who said I would use less makeup during COVID_19 was obviously wrong.

Leave a comment:

• SexySapphira
    replied
    Mask life has really helped me in preserving my makeup, but I am trying to decide whether or not the masks effect the reactions of the pheromones

Leave a comment:

• Tryme180
    replied
    I was slacking big time with makeup, a lot due to the fact that I was sick of so much foundation getting all over the mask. I ended up going to get a lash lift and tint. It's done wonders for my normally short/hard to curl lashes .
    interested in hearing makeup recommendations from everyone here though. Especially natural choices.

Leave a comment:

• siren
    replied
    I can't wait to start wearing lipstick again but I honestly can't be bothered with anything else.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Isis View Post
    I've only been bothering my eyebrows if I'm lucky. I look like a hobo these days. I see mac always pushing their lipsticks on their email ads. Their lipsticks sales must be at an all time low. Lots of great sales. Maybe now is the time to stock up?
    I am a lipstick lover and use it even if it is just me at home.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    There really IS an app for everything!

• Isis
    replied
    I've only been bothering my eyebrows if I'm lucky. I look like a hobo these days. I see mac always pushing their lipsticks on their email ads. Their lipsticks sales must be at an all time low. Lots of great sales. Maybe now is the time to stock up?

Leave a comment:

• Mad Scientist
    replied
    Thats interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Muestereate
    replied
    Its seems Google has teamed up with some major Makeup brands to make an app that lets you try on their products on your face via cell phone.

Augmented Reality

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X