yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Makeup Junkies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makeup Junkies

Hello

Am I the only one discovering a lot of my makeup went stale during quarantine and the months thereafter?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    Hello

Am I the only one discovering a lot of my makeup went stale during quarantine and the months thereafter?
    Believe or not am only now getting into make up. So am only now buying what I need along with natural products to keep the skin looking healthy and nice.

Well, I see a lot of make up on sale on freestufffinder so now is a time to replenish if any

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Believe or not am only now getting into make up. So am only now buying what I need along with natural products to keep the skin looking healthy and nice.

Well, I see a lot of make up on sale on freestufffinder so now is a time to replenish if any
      Yeah, I need new foundation and lipsticks.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I CANT EVEN PUT LIPSTICK BECAUSE OF THE STUPID MASKS

Comment

• Silvia
          Silvia commented
          Editing a comment
          but im not gonna lie....i tried few times

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank goodness for Colorstay brands But for all day at work, I tend to just not bother. It IS very sad

But anyways my face and skin are celebrating

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
        but im not gonna lie....i tried few times
        I did too.

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
        But anyways my face and skin are celebrating
        Not mine, and nor does mye eye lashes.
        Arsenal

Comment

Where there is a will there is a way.

I am sure you guys look gorgeous without. If that's the case and you can't wear them with the mask then don't restock too much so it all goes to waste again

Dominca has only two cases for now which am sure they are going to cure like we did the rest

So going around without masks isn't a huge deal. There are policies where you can't enter any stores , business places without the mask but because our Covid cases count is so low, most people don't wear masks around the streets , moving around etc.

Comment

I use masks mainly when I am out with dog. A streak of genius because people keep their distance.
            Arsenal

Comment

I went to a wedding, the brides mother rolls in late as she has been doing all her life, seats all over the place but she wants the second pew and not the first. " I can't sit there!! :(, cause your wearing a mask. Good for distance.

Actually I'm seeing a lot of color coordination with the masks and some nicer cuts that frame some ladies faces nicely. I don't like a lot of makeup but it shouldn't take much to do the upper cheeks lightly. I'm besides myself whether I like girls that take the time to do much eye makeup, especially dark liners. Without lipstick it looks out of balance. I can imagine light pastels on eye shadow that go with masks. A few times I saw some blues that I appreciated. If you want to do dark eyemakeup I am drawn towards the wine colored masks for darker eye makeup.. It's on the verge of sexy but not, sexy isn't quite appropriate yet though I wish it was. . I suppose the basics of Blacks and Reds can signal some sexuality.

Some of the pastels like like purples and lilacs are fun/social. I am really not going for any pinks so far on the masks but it could be done with a complimentary shade on the eyes and blouse. I don't like pinks unless they are crisp. I saw a nice greenish turquoise sweater with the standard blueish surgical mask (intelligent vibe) but the same mask went poorly with bright green stripes. Dark Purple mask was nice with jeans and dark top.

I notice a lot of ladies are letting their hair go since everybody dresses more casually these days. Consider brushing it out and a straight part at least. It's a much larger portion of your looks now that 1/2 of our faces are gone and the masks do pull attention towards the face instead of the body.

Why make all these observations on women's makeup? I'm wearing xsr95 again. A lot of color acuity and focus on details and eyes.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment

If I need to start wear mask out in public regularly I am starting an Arabian makeuptrend.

Arsenal

Comment

• Muestereate
                Muestereate commented
                Editing a comment
                Will this be your morning walk the dog look for fall?

I went out recently for my sister's birthday, wore lipstick despite knowing I didn't need to, and of course it transferred onto the mask. Not entirely, but still enough to annoy me.

I shake my bottle of foundation to keep it mixed. My mascara is somehow still good.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                Will this be your morning walk the dog look for fall?
                Totally
                Arsenal

Comment

Funny because I've used a lot of makeup during Quarantine that I'm on my 3rd foundation bottle (estee lauder).
                  Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Am i a weirdo if i put on makeup ? Just kidding.
                    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

• KateD
                      KateD commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Send me a pic and l will let you know

The only thing getting any regular use is the liner I use on my upper eyelid waterline and some brow definer. Sometimes I bother with light mascara. Otherwise there just doesn't seem to be a reason for anything else
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Its seems Google has teamed up with some major Makeup brands to make an app that lets you try on their products on your face via cell phone.

Augmented Reality

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        There really IS an app for everything!

Thats interesting.
                      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

I've only been bothering my eyebrows if I'm lucky. I look like a hobo these days. I see mac always pushing their lipsticks on their email ads. Their lipsticks sales must be at an all time low. Lots of great sales. Maybe now is the time to stock up?

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                        I've only been bothering my eyebrows if I'm lucky. I look like a hobo these days. I see mac always pushing their lipsticks on their email ads. Their lipsticks sales must be at an all time low. Lots of great sales. Maybe now is the time to stock up?
                        I am a lipstick lover and use it even if it is just me at home.
                        Arsenal

Comment

I can't wait to start wearing lipstick again but I honestly can't be bothered with anything else.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X