yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Signature Fragrance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature Fragrance?

All my life I've heard people talk of having "a signature fragrance".

Do you have one?

My mom's would be Cinnabar by Estee Lauder. She has one or two others but Cinnabar never leaves.

Not sure what went wrong with me, lol, as " the One" seems to be far too illusive and (not unlike my pheomones) I have many that I love and cannot commit to just one. The closest I can go is perhaps a genre. Gourmand or maybe even gourmand/oriental, but I have too many loves to have just one fragrance as my signature by which all who know me would recognize/think of me if they smelled it. Although at work, if someone smells something sweet, the assumption by many is that I must be somewhere near. I don't know that this counts though?

How about the rest of you. Do you, or have you ever had, a signature fragrance? Are you still in search of it? If so, what do you think would make it, "The One"?
    Maybe you have a signature scent depending on the season? Something special for spring, summer, fall and winter?

What's your go-to? And why, why does it scream you? What is it about the fragrance that speaks your name?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

I think I've found it. In mone world it's cool water. Outside it's the fragrance call Invictus or something?? It's also in oil form which is how I get all my fragrances these days..

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      Maybe you have a signature scent depending on the season? Something special for spring, summer, fall and winter?
      Most of the time in summer I use Aventus but in early spring I like Kingmaker, in early fall I like to change to tobacco & Oak. Later in fall and winter I like North Pole and LP Homme.
      It always depends on the temperature and the surrounding mood, for instance I just mixed some APi with LPMP North Pole because christmas is knocking on the door
      So that's a perfect combination for christmas fairs
      It's my christmas-APi

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post

Most of the time in summer I use Aventus but in early spring I like Kingmaker, in early fall I like to change to tobacco & Oak. Later in fall and winter I like North Pole and LP Homme.
        It always depends on the temperature and the surrounding mood, for instance I just mixed some APi with LPMP North Pole because christmas is knocking on the door
        So that's a perfect combination for christmas fairs
        It's my christmas-APi
        I know I sampled Kingmaker quite some time ago when it first was brewed, but I can't recall the fragrance, but Homme and North Pole are DELICIOUSLY good! What a yummy addition to APi

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
          I think I've found it. In mone world it's cool water. Outside it's the fragrance call Invictus or something?? It's also in oil form which is how I get all my fragrances these days..
          There is an Invictus that is available in oil, but I've not had the pleasure to experience it. I will keep my eye out for it next time I'm out and about

Comment

Is there a particular note that draws you to the fragrances you like (i.e., woody, floral, vanilla, spice...) or is it more of a "how it makes you feel" (i.e., confident, warm, comfortable, strong...)

Comment

I know I sampled Kingmaker quite some time ago when it first was brewed, but I can't recall the fragrance, but Homme and North Pole are DELICIOUSLY good! What a yummy addition to APi
              Kingmaker is a fresh, crisp fragrance and suitable for business/office. Imo ideal to let the people around you know "hey, spring is coming".
              I should have a sample vial of Homme somewhere in my stash. Will have a look and mix this one with APi to have a Winter-APi as well

Is there a particular note that draws you to the fragrances you like (i.e., woody, floral, vanilla, spice...) or is it more of a "how it makes you feel" (i.e., confident, warm, comfortable, strong...)
              At least for me it is both. Another advantage is how you make other people feel wearing a certain fragrance, this in combination with the ideal blend for what you want to achieve and you're on the best way to reach your aim.

Comment

Not a signature fragrance in that regard, but I love perfumes based on amber.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Well, I have my signatures but I have an unnecessarily large collection. My favorites usually contain jasmine. I believe a signature fragrance is one that you love that you get complimented on regularly. So, for me that would be YSL Mon Paris. I've been struggling to get other perfumes to blend well with pheros.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                    You should try the Amber Noir Fragrance Oil from suppliesforcandles.co.uk, here's the link: https://suppliesforcandles.co.uk/pro...-fragrance-oil
                    You won't regret it and it's sooo cheap. I ordered it with some other fragrance oils for my mad scientist pheromone scenting experiments and I LOVE this, this oil can be used pure, straight out of the bottle and two or three drops are enough for me in summer.
                    This scent just gilds my mood

hmmm...okay, the next one I will mix with my beloved APi

I really hope we will have a black Friday sale this year because I'm already running out of my APi bottles I bought recently

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you, I will.

Almost forgot! Click the Data Sheets & Attachments tab for the IFRA Certificate. You can easily make your own perfume in almost no time or use the pure oil instead.

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
                      I've been struggling to get other perfumes to blend well with pheros.
                      The little secret with blending perfume and mones is: TIME!
                      Let the mix age for about 4 weeks because the components need to merge/blend. Give it a little shake once or twice a day and after about 4 weeks you will have a good result.
                      That's how I do it with my mixes.
                      Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        Mmmm, Yes! It's almost always garenteed to be a home run with amber in the base

Comment

Well, I have my signatures but I have an unnecessarily large collection. My favorites usually contain jasmine. I believe a signature fragrance is one that you love that you get complimented on regularly. So, for me that would be YSL Mon Paris. I've been struggling to get other perfumes to blend well with pheros.
                          Jasmine is one of my favorite floral notes

I've had trouble with some of my perfumes covering when I didn't let my pheros dry down long enough. Usually the ones high in smelly pheros like A1, b-nol or heavy on the cops. And it does change the smell, lol, Mr is quick to let me know if something is off
                          Mon Paris should cover cops nicely, being on the sweeter side

Comment

Originally posted by Phaethon View Post
                            At least for me it is both. Another advantage is how you make other people feel wearing a certain fragrance, this in combination with the ideal blend for what you want to achieve and you're on the best way to reach your aim.
                            Yes! When people compliment your fragrance, move up close, gush or swoon, it's always rewarding, hahaha!

Comment

Yes! When people compliment your fragrance, move up close, gush or swoon, it's always rewarding, hahaha!
                              Yes yes and only you know that there is a second (sledge-)hammer that is just hitting your opposite
                              Come closer my dear the spider said

Comment

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment

Comment

I love this perfume, but when I pair it with pheros, even I ask "what's that smell?"

This is more sweet/gourmand compared to the original Classique, which I also have, but would never dare to use pheros with.

Comment

I love this perfume, but when I pair it with pheros, even I ask "what's that smell?"

This is more sweet/gourmand compared to the original Classique, which I also have, but would never dare to use pheros with.
                                  It looks yummy! Does it not cover enough from the start or do you suffer bleed through after several hours?
                                  How many blends have you tried it with?
                                  I'm asking because I wonder if you couldn't get away with it at least with blends that have almost no scent profile? But if you're anything like me, I'm usually wearing more than one thing and at least something I have on smells of pheromones...

Comment

It looks yummy! Does it not cover enough from the start or do you suffer bleed through after several hours?
                                    How many blends have you tried it with?
                                    I'm asking because I wonder if you couldn't get away with it at least with blends that have almost no scent profile? But if you're anything like me, I'm usually wearing more than one thing and at least something I have on smells of pheromones...
                                    I think everything I've ever tried just smells extra on me, right from the start. ???????????

Comment

• NuTrix
                                      NuTrix commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Chemistry. Pesky minx it can be...

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X