yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Signature Fragrance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
      I found a new fragrance that I think I want to be enveloped in, at least, for this season, lol. Sultan by Royal Crown.
      Oh. My. Wow.
      Sultry. Seductive. Delicious. Sexy. Deep. Gourmand but not overly. Warm. Sensual.
      This is SOOOOOOOOO sexy to me. Hands down dangerous
      I cannot WAIT to combine with some SEXY XS blends. OMFGAAAAAAAAAAAWD.
      That is all.
      I need to check out that one
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X