yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Signature Fragrance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been wearing Prada Candy a lot recently. It's a wearable gourmand I'm able to wear all the time since it also wears close. Not sure if it's my signature scent, I've just been grabbing for it often recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
      I've been wearing Prada Candy a lot recently. It's a wearable gourmand I'm able to wear all the time since it also wears close. Not sure if it's my signature scent, I've just been grabbing for it often recently.
      I got this a few months back because of you It's a "grown up sugar".
      My Mr spied it and was all, "is this really Prada?" I think he had expected to not like it, lol, and was pleasantly surprised. Perhaps he was afraid I may have gotten something commercially floral?

I will share a funny story though. Right away he wanted to see what it smelled like even though I'd worn it around him before, (I must've only told him the name was Candy). Before I could stop him, he had picked it up and took the sprayer off the bottle, thinking it was a top. The look on his face when he thought he'd broken it was priceless!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I know my signature scent is vanilla but I'm trying to find the best vanilla scent.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
          I know my signature scent is vanilla but I'm trying to find the best vanilla scent.

Guerlain, Spiritueuse Double Vanille.

Indult, Tihota.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I got this a few months back because of you It's a "grown up sugar".
            My Mr spied it and was all, "is this really Prada?" I think he had expected to not like it, lol, and was pleasantly surprised. Perhaps he was afraid I may have gotten something commercially floral?

I will share a funny story though. Right away he wanted to see what it smelled like even though I'd worn it around him before, (I must've only told him the name was Candy). Before I could stop him, he had picked it up and took the sprayer off the bottle, thinking it was a top. The look on his face when he thought he'd broken it was priceless!
            LOL that's hilarious!

And what an apt description. It is exactly a grown up sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

sud pacifique vanille abricot is my fav vanilla fragrance. Not super unique though. But very cakey and yummo. I also second the Guerlain one Nutrix suggested, such a rich delicious scent.

I also even like philosophy's vanilla perfume. It's pretty linear but It's a nice inexpensive go to when I just feel like smelling like simple fluffy vanilla.

Comment

I love this, seems to have taken first place in my list in front of my Black Opium Vanilla!
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Mmmm, Yes! It's almost always garenteed to be a home run with amber in the base
                  True, I love it. Vanilla has this ability to kill other notes, so I try to avoid some perfumes with Vanilla unless I need a kick.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I think about this often but I have so many scents in just as many mediums that it's nearly impossible for me to narrow down.

I do try to keep note of what I'm wearing when certain people compliment me so I can wear it again when I'm around them.

Comment

Even though I bought a new bottle of YSL Mon Paris, I've been trying to work through my old bottles of Kate Spade and Versace Woman. If I ever empty those, I'll have an excuse to try new perfumes.

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If fragrance were music, I would have a signature genre rather than a favorite song I cannot imagine there being "only one"

So, I finally opened my new bottle of Mon Paris and it's fuckin' garbage! Now I get why OutspokenOne was over it so quickly lol. Makes me wonder if larger bottles are watered down or if they just changed the formula. Time to figure out a new signature fragrance.

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
                      So, I finally opened my new bottle of Mon Paris and it's fuckin' garbage! Now I get why OutspokenOne was over it so quickly lol. Makes me wonder if larger bottles are watered down or if they just changed the formula. Time to figure out a new signature fragrance.
                      They probably did this.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

They probably did this.
                        I noticed they have an "intense" version of it now, so maybe that is closer to the original formula. It's too late to return or exchange.

Comment

I noticed they have an "intense" version of it now, so maybe that is closer to the original formula. It's too late to return or exchange.
                          The intens version is probably the original version now. Too bad you are too late for return and exchange, but you can try to sell it.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

The intens version is probably the original version now. Too bad you are too late for return and exchange, but you can try to sell it.
                            Another possibility is, it could smell off to me now due to being so used to wearing it with pheros, but it truly doesn't smell anything like I remember it smelling prior to having pheros in my life. Bummer.

Comment

I have been leaning very heavily on Al Haramain Amber Oud GOLD this fall. Its not too classy for blue Jeans but really ramps up for dress clothes. I like is with XIST and a dot of API but the fragrance was originally sold as a womans fragrance before they switched to unisexy. It's an Erba Pura clone. It would be fantastic on a woman in an evening gown or similar.

Comment

Right! I mean it isn't horrible but I definitely upgraded lol

I love J'Adore by Dior, the EDT version (it lasts pretty long on me).

Also I fell in love with the Chloe Original Parfum over the summer (got a sample from Sephora and just had to get a bottle). It does smell powdery in case you aren't into that but definitely give it a smell at Sephora/Ulta.

I wanna get into the Killian perfumes (famous perfume brand that has been highly praised by many including Rihanna) and try one of the dupes (can get them on Oil Perfumery for like $18) so you can check that as well.

I'm obsessed with perfume because it makes me feel extra feminine but with phermones, I gotta realize that I need to not buy too many because it's expensive lol.
                                Last edited by OutspokenOne; 12-18-2020, 12:39 AM.
                                Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

Right! I mean it isn't horrible but I definitely upgraded lol

I love J'Adore by Dior, the EDT version (it lasts pretty long on me).

Also I fell in love with the Chloe Original Parfum over the summer (got a sample from Sephora and just had to get a bottle). It does smell powdery in case you aren't into that but definitely give it a smell at Sephora/Ulta.

I wanna get into the Killian perfumes (famous perfume brand that has been highly praised by many including Rihanna) and try one of the dupes (can get them on Oil Perfumery for like $18) so you can check that as well.

I'm obsessed with perfume because it makes me feel extra feminine but with phermones, I gotta realize that I need to not buy too many because it's expensive lol.
                                    I smelled some of the Killian perfumes a while back. The only one I cared for was Princess, but I'm not about to buy a fragrance called Princess at my age lmao. I think Killian makes more than what is carried at Sephora, so I will have to look elsewhere.

I also want to explore Maison Francis Kurkdjian. Everyone seems to be fond of their Baccarat Rouge.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                      NuTrix commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Love, Don't Be Shy; Back to Black & Intoxicated are a small handful of my favs from Kilian

I found a new fragrance that I think I want to be enveloped in, at least, for this season, lol. Sultan by Royal Crown.
                                    Oh. My. Wow.
                                    Sultry. Seductive. Delicious. Sexy. Deep. Gourmand but not overly. Warm. Sensual.
                                    This is SOOOOOOOOO sexy to me. Hands down dangerous
                                    I cannot WAIT to combine with some SEXY XS blends. OMFGAAAAAAAAAAAWD.
                                    That is all.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X