yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pet Peeves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When men show up to dates empty-handed. I used to think nothing of it now, but I'm not gonna let these new modern men convince me that bringing chocolates or flowers (or other tokens of appreciation) is a foreign concept.
    Last edited by Cheerio; 09-26-2019, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      When men how up to dates empty-handed. I used to think nothing of it now, but I'm not gonna let these new modern men convince me that bringing chocolates or flowers (or other tokens of appreciation) is a foreign concept.
      YES! ????

Comment

i take chocolates to my psy!
        i think this is empty handed and a waste of time lol!
        i'm beginning to change my point of view
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
          i take chocolates to my psy!
          i think this is empty handed and a waste of time lol!
          i'm beginning to change my point of view
          Lol what? You bring chocolates to your therapist?

Comment

Lol what? You bring chocolates to your therapist?
            yep why is this wrong?
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

yep why is this wrong?
              Is it like every time?
              How does he react to them?

Usually people bring their professors, therapists, doctors, or any professional person chocolates or goodies for a special occasion like a birthday or a holiday as a way to how gratitude, etc.

If your therapist has been crossing boundaries, could it be because he thinks your act of giving him chocolates is your way of flirting?

Comment

Is it like every time?

Usually people bring their professors, therapists, doctors, or any professional person chocolates or goodies for a special occasion like a birthday or a holiday as a way to how gratitude, etc.

If your therapist has been crossing boundaries, could it be because he thinks your act of giving him chocolates is your way of flirting?
                i don't know if it's flirting etc, he likes the chocolates and doesn't comment!
                he knows i'm borderline so we work hard in therapy!

Comment

Is it like every time?

no not every time

Comment

no not every time
                    there is like a special understanding for borderline, he knows i can be intelligent, or mischievous

Comment

I hate when someone continues a conversation on your post but makes the response a comment rather than quoting you.
                      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment

Newly acquired peeve:
                      When you are trying to merge with traffic getting onto a highway and the person in front of you won't get up to the speed limit to merge and nearly causes everyone on the road to have an accident :-/
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                        Newly acquired peeve:
                        When you are trying to merge with traffic getting onto a highway and the person in front of you won't get up to the speed limit to merge and nearly causes everyone on the road to have an accident :-/
                        That ALWAYS FREAKS ME OUT!

Comment

I think this may have always been a peeve, but for some reason I've noticed it more recently.

Rant:

Perfume reviewers who are always looking for knock offs. i.e. Such and such by so in so smells "like" this.

I'm talking about reviewers who come across as jaded, angry people who are not really interested in the artistry or source/quality of components and seem to be venting about price
                          People who poo-poo (Oh, yes, I said poo-poo ) a fragrance not because it's bad, but because of its price point.
                          Now. I get that sometimes price is a real issue.
                          JUST SAY IT.
                          Don't be bitter or negative about a product because of the price.
                          And please, don't make a blanket statement for everyone. If someone doesn't think the price is right for them and they think X is a good substitute for A, great! But don't assume everyone should chuck product A for product X just because they think they're "close enough".

Another thing.
                          Reviewers who are completely unaware how chemistry plays a role in fragrance and leave negative reviews (I'm more willing to chalk this one up to ignorance, but it's still a peeve ).

Often these reviewers come across as angry as well. They seem oblivious to the fact that a fragrance may smell different from one person to the next and assume their experience must be what everyone else is experiencing...or everyone else is...lying.....
                          And ANOTHER thing, lol, sometimes your nose litterally needs to be trained to pick out things (I learned that from all my smellie good things from Love Potion) and or to appreciate how a fragrance can be either linear or morph throughout the time you wear it.

AND this is any review in general.
                          Pet peeve -
                          WHY did you or didn't you like a product?
                          It's crap or it's awesome is insufficient for me
                          WHY is it crap? Why is it awesome?
                          Is it crap because you failed to read the directions or because parts were missing from the box? Is it awesome because it worked as described or because it was a free gift?

Rant complete.
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Wait, loud chewing is genetic? That's so interesting!
                            I just thought children pick it up when they see other people chewing that way.
                            Ah wait, I misread your comment. No, loud chewing is not genetic. but having an aversion to chewing noises is.

its always sunny in philadelphia chewing GIF by HULU

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                              No, loud chewing is not genetic. but having an aversion to chewing noises is.
                              That's interesting since I'm always yelling after my family to stop chewing the way they do, LOL.

Comment

That's interesting since I'm always yelling after my family to stop chewing the way they do, LOL.
                                Well, now you can tell them: it's not that I'm a bad person, it's in my genes. AND NOW STOP CHEWING LOUDLY!!!!

jensen ackles eating GIF

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X