yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pet Peeves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
    Yesss, except for the 3rd one, all of those are my pet peeves as well
    How dare you disagree with me!

I get so grossed out when people belch or when some has a nasty smelling ass fart...like ewww stop.
    Or when they fart... while you're in the middle of yawning or saying something and it goes right into your mouth, lmfao.

People who want everything done in their way and get upset when you do something slight different
    Don't attack me like this, pls.

People who constantly correct your grammar...like if you understood me well enough to correct me, then you should stop correcting me.
    Lmao, I do this to my sisters but only bc I don't want them out here looking stupid.

People who try to intimidate/bully you at work because they are miserable fucks.
    & then the pheros put them right back in their places!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      We all have things that bother us about other people, what are your pet peeves?

Mine are:
      - People who are extremely loud in the morning
      - People who chew very loud + with their mouths open
      - Because we are adults now, I can't handle people who don't spell their words out when they're texting me and most times, they just remove only one letter.
      For example, "I have to go to wrk." Why couldn't you just spell work?
      - People who speak very loudly in places that are supposed to be quiet, or even if the place doesn't necessarily have to be quiet, if you notice that everyone else is speaking at a normal/low tone, don't come in being loud!

What are yours?
      OMGoddess! CHEWING NOISES! I could smack people whne I hear them chew. As a matter of fact I could smack myself in the face when I'm alone and here my own chewing. Apparently it's genetic and called misophonia. Lucky us

chewing eating GIF

Comment

• Phaethon
        Phaethon commented
        Editing a comment
        This GIF reminds me to my niece, it's 100% her

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

OMGoddess! CHEWING NOISES! I could smack people whne I hear them chew. As a matter of fact I could smack myself in the face when I'm alone and here my own chewing. Apparently it's genetic and called misophonia. Lucky us

chewing eating GIF
      Wait, loud chewing is genetic? That's so interesting!
      I just thought children pick it up when they see other people chewing that way.

Comment

• MostHoly
        MostHoly commented
        Editing a comment
        Genetics babe

Folks that use speaker phone in public.

When waiting on your order (say at Starbucks) and people stand in front of the "pick-up" area. That counter is small and you aren't the only person here sweetheart, so don't get your panties in a wad when I loudly say excuse me, because you are so self absorbed and nobody exist beside you.

You've been waiting in line for 10 mins and you still don't know what you want to order? Well get out of line till you do. Stop wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
        That counter is small and you aren't the only person here sweetheart, so don't get your panties in a wad when I loudly say excuse me, because you are so self absorbed and nobody exist beside you.
        Oh my goodness! This can apply to people walking on the sidewalks in places like Manhattan!

Oh & people who are walking and using their phone, not watching where they are going. I purposely walk right towards them or I just stand there until they look up... if they ever do.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
          Oh my goodness! This can apply to people walking on the sidewalks in places like Manhattan!

Oh & people who are walking and using their phone, not watching where they are going. I purposely walk right towards them or I just stand there until they look up... if they ever do.
          Hahaha that would be funny to see

Comment

People who cuss in every sentence...like I can have a habit of cussing but not in every sentence
            Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

People who cuss in every sentence...like I can have a habit of cussing but not in every sentence
              Agreed. So not classy.

Comment

Yeah it's just lazy. It's like get a damn thesaurus or something, there are a bunch of other words to use!

Comment

Btw MostHoly that is the cutest chewing picture. Haha

Comment

Pet peeve:
                    Just because I do something differently than you doesn't make my way wrong. It makes it different. UG!
                    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                      Pet peeve:
                      Just because I do something differently than you doesn't make my way wrong. It makes it different. UG!
                      As someone who almost 25, I'm starting to realize a lot of adults act this way.
                      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

As someone who almost 25, I'm starting to realize a lot of adults act this way.
                        I don't know when people grow into it, or if they all do, lol, but it IS weird that it would even need to be explained that there are multiple ways of accomplishing something and that they can all be efficient even if they are different and that MY way doesn't HAVE to be YOUR way. Grown people should already understand this, yes? Weeeeeell...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Julia View Post
                            Nutrix, I agree with you ????.I *knowhe finds these things suspicious and untrustworthy in others who are intuitive and finds me just plain weird sometimes. ????
                            OHMYGAAAAAAAWD, Do I SO understand you!!! How many times do I joke that I *know* stuff. How many times have I completely baffled him by saying I totally see where he's coming from and then confuse him by not conceding to do things the way he does, lol. I get that something works for him a particular way and why, but I'm not him and I plain old don't want to do it that way For me, my way is better for me, and everything is still accomplished in good order - just by a different path. If the end result is the same, what difference the path we take to get there?
                            Early on in our relationship he once spent the better part of an evening on a particular topic, on and off, trying to understand why if I understood and agreed with his "way" then why would I not do it the same. Like you, now I am occasionally just weird like that

Comment

OHMYGAAAAAAAWD, Do I SO understand you!!! How many times do I joke that I *know* stuff. How many times have I completely baffled him by saying I totally see where he's coming from and then confuse him by not conceding to do things the way he does, lol. I get that something works for him a particular way and why, but I'm not him and I plain old don't want to do it that way For me, my way is better for me, and everything is still accomplished in good order - just by a different path. If the end result is the same, what difference the path we take to get there?
                              Early on in our relationship he once spent the better part of an evening on a particular topic, on and off, trying to understand why if I understood and agreed with his "way" then why would I not do it the same. Like you, now I am occasionally just weird like that

Comment

Originally posted by Julia View Post
                                they tend to think if you see where they are coming from or agree with them then you automatically should follow them, their ways, their games etc. into submission and their is no other way. LOL ????
                                Bwahaaaa! Oh my yes! In the instance I described, he was trying so hard not to be mad but it was so obvious that he believed I was being completely irrational Do you know how hard it is to NOT giggle? I felt so bad that he was frustrated and yet I found it so funny that he couldn't let it go!

Comment

Bwahaaaa! Oh my yes! In the instance I described, he was trying so hard not to be mad but it was so obvious that he believed I was being completely irrational Do you know how hard it is to NOT giggle? I felt so bad that he was frustrated and yet I found it so funny that he couldn't let it go!

Comment

I love it when mine tells me this.

It's proof that we're growing, that it isn't all about them and their perceptions, and that they see our value and contributions as a benefit to their enrichment as human beings. It's a really good feeling when you're in that place

Comment

[/B]

I love it when mine tells me this.

It's proof that we're growing, that it isn't all about them and their perceptions, and that they see our value and contributions as a benefit to their enrichment as human beings. It's a really good feeling when you're in that place

Comment

• NuTrix
                                        NuTrix commented
                                        Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X