yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pet Peeves!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pet Peeves!

    We all have things that bother us about other people, what are your pet peeves?

    Mine are:
    - People who are extremely loud in the morning
    - People who chew very loud + with their mouths open
    - Because we are adults now, I can't handle people who don't spell their words out when they're texting me and most times, they just remove only one letter.
    For example, "I have to go to wrk." Why couldn't you just spell work?
    - People who speak very loudly in places that are supposed to be quiet, or even if the place doesn't necessarily have to be quiet, if you notice that everyone else is speaking at a normal/low tone, don't come in being loud!

    What are yours?
    Collection:
    Full Bottles: Tease, Sweetness, Fairytale, Goddess, Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Love Boat, Comply (x2), xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

    Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey, Innocence, Mascot

  • #2
    Helicoptering
    whether from a boss
    or a professor
    or a peer trying to make sure you get something done adequately/correctly

    let me be lol, then check in afterwards!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
      Helicoptering
      whether from a boss
      or a professor
      or a peer trying to make sure you get something done adequately/correctly

      let me be lol, then check in afterwards!
      Some people really just want to control everything. I can't stand it.
      Collection:
      Full Bottles: Tease, Sweetness, Fairytale, Goddess, Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Love Boat, Comply (x2), xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

      Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey, Innocence, Mascot

      Comment


      • #4
        I can't stand people that chew very loud with their mouths open
        people that make a lot of noise like they own the place
        people that don't queue and try and get in front of you
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense

        Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist

        Scented LPMP : Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
        OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac, Lam, Phero Girl
        Butter Scotch

        Comment


        • #5

          Comment


          • #6
            If you do a job, do it to perfection or not bother at all.
            Arsenal

            ??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

            LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

            Comment


            • #7
              No manners
              Not reliable
              No respect for people's time
              Rude people
              Doing gross things in public

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                No manners
                Not reliable
                No respect for people's time
                Rude people
                Doing gross things in public
                I saw a video on Twitter of a man who was jerking off in public and he... unloaded on a woman sitting on her stoop. It was fucking disgusting.
                Collection:
                Full Bottles: Tease, Sweetness, Fairytale, Goddess, Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Love Boat, Comply (x2), xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

                Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey, Innocence, Mascot

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                  I saw a video on Twitter of a man who was jerking off in public and he... unloaded on a woman sitting on her stoop. It was fucking disgusting.
                  What the FUCK! I WOULD BE SOO PISSED! that should be some sort of sexual harassment or something. That is bodily fluid which could carry anything, plus that's soo freakin nasty! You can get put on the sex offender list for peeing in public, I think he would qualify.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

                    What the FUCK! I WOULD BE SOO PISSED! that should be some sort of sexual harassment or something. That is bodily fluid which could carry anything, plus that's soo freakin nasty! You can get put on the sex offender list for peeing in public, I think he would qualify.
                    He HAD to be mentally disabled because no sane man would actually do that. That's why when I move to Manhattan, I'm okay with paying a bit higher just to live in a safe, desirable area.
                    Collection:
                    Full Bottles: Tease, Sweetness, Fairytale, Goddess, Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Love Boat, Comply (x2), xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

                    Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey, Innocence, Mascot

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

                      He HAD to be mentally disabled because no sane man would actually do that. That's why when I move to Manhattan, I'm okay with paying a bit higher just to live in a safe, desirable area.
                      Yes! Absolutely! Your safety is of utmost importance! Paying for peace of mind is worth it I think. Obviously be ready for anything but you know what I'm saying!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

                        Yes! Absolutely! Your safety is of utmost importance! Paying for peace of mind is worth it I think. Obviously be ready for anything but you know what I'm saying!
                        Yeah, of course! It's really important for me to have a doorman. Just thinking about how some random people can just walk into apartment buildings in Manhattan freaks me out. I want that security to know that I can give the doorman/security a list of names that are allowed to see me.
                        Collection:
                        Full Bottles: Tease, Sweetness, Fairytale, Goddess, Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Love Boat, Comply (x2), xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

                        Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey, Innocence, Mascot

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

                          Yeah, of course! It's really important for me to have a doorman. Just thinking about how some random people can just walk into apartment buildings in Manhattan freaks me out. I want that security to know that I can give the doorman/security a list of names that are allowed to see me.
                          YES! if I was in the city I would want the same thing, especially if you can afford it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

                            YES! if I was in the city I would want the same thing, especially if you can afford it.
                            I'm manifesting the perfect apartment for me. Already scripted it!
                            Collection:
                            Full Bottles: Tease, Sweetness, Fairytale, Goddess, Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Love Boat, Comply (x2), xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

                            Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey, Innocence, Mascot

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

                              I'm manifesting the perfect apartment for me. Already scripted it!
                              Yay! It'll come, get as much into the feeling of it as possible. The gratitude, the safety, the comfort, the beauty, all of it. Even see yourself becoming tight as hell with that doorman who straight up wants to be your body guard haha.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

                                Yay! It'll come, get as much into the feeling of it as possible. The gratitude, the safety, the comfort, the beauty, all of it. Even see yourself becoming tight as hell with that doorman who straight up wants to be your body guard haha.
                                Hell yes! Love your energy!

                                He'll want to be my bodyguard once I pherobomb him with Innocence! LOL

                                Even being tight as hell with the landlord!
                                Collection:
                                Full Bottles: Tease, Sweetness, Fairytale, Goddess, Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Love Boat, Comply (x2), xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

                                Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey, Innocence, Mascot

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

                                  Hell yes! Love your energy!

                                  He'll want to be my bodyguard once I pherobomb him with Innocence! LOL

                                  Even being tight as hell with the landlord!
                                  ????????Yes get that landlord on your side too!

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                                    We all have things that bother us about other people, what are your pet peeves?

                                    Mine are:
                                    - People who are extremely loud in the morning
                                    - People who chew very loud + with their mouths open
                                    - Because we are adults now, I can't handle people who don't spell their words out when they're texting me and most times, they just remove only one letter.
                                    For example, "I have to go to wrk." Why couldn't you just spell work?
                                    - People who speak very loudly in places that are supposed to be quiet, or even if the place doesn't necessarily have to be quiet, if you notice that everyone else is speaking at a normal/low tone, don't come in being loud!

                                    What are yours?
                                    Yesss, except for the 3rd one, all of those are my pet peeves as well
                                    Current Arsenal:

                                    XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

                                    Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

                                    LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by Julia View Post
                                      -Negs, complete turn off has me running in the other direction. ????*?? ????*?? ????*??

                                      -People who talk on their cell loudly in public without any self awareness as to others, especially when they get really loud thinking they are super important and everyone is interested in them and their ways of thinking, viewing the world or contemplating their values. ????

                                      -Bad and or Inept customer service usually because of a lack of proper training, lack of interest and lack of intelligence. ????

                                      -Farts, burps and other such bodily functions
                                      I get so grossed out when people belch or when some has a nasty smelling ass fart...like ewww stop.
                                      Current Arsenal:

                                      XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

                                      Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

                                      LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        - People who want everything done in their way and get upset when you do something slight different (especially when they don't BOTHER to tell you how they want something).
                                        - People who get in a bad mood and take it out on others...that's so immature to me.
                                        - People who talk to damn much in the morning.
                                        - People who constantly correct your grammar...like if you understood me well enough to correct me, then you should stop correcting me.
                                        - People who don't bother to properly recycle...like it's your planet too, try to at least take care of it.
                                        - Non-black people who say the N word, I legit cringe.
                                        - Stubborn ass people
                                        - People who try to intimidate/bully you at work because they are miserable fucks.

                                        Current Arsenal:

                                        XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

                                        Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

                                        LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

                                        Comment


                                        • Julia
                                          Julia commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          People who are LOUD and talk too much in the morning. ????????????????

                                      Ad down

                                      Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X