yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pet Peeves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Peeves!

We all have things that bother us about other people, what are your pet peeves?

Mine are:
    - People who are extremely loud in the morning
    - People who chew very loud + with their mouths open
    - Because we are adults now, I can't handle people who don't spell their words out when they're texting me and most times, they just remove only one letter.
    For example, "I have to go to wrk." Why couldn't you just spell work?
    - People who speak very loudly in places that are supposed to be quiet, or even if the place doesn't necessarily have to be quiet, if you notice that everyone else is speaking at a normal/low tone, don't come in being loud!

What are yours?

Helicoptering
    whether from a boss
    or a professor
    or a peer trying to make sure you get something done adequately/correctly

let me be lol, then check in afterwards!

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post
      Helicoptering
      whether from a boss
      or a professor
      or a peer trying to make sure you get something done adequately/correctly

let me be lol, then check in afterwards!
      Some people really just want to control everything. I can't stand it.

Comment

I can't stand people that chew very loud with their mouths open
        people that make a lot of noise like they own the place
        people that don't queue and try and get in front of you
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Comment

If you do a job, do it to perfection or not bother at all.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

No manners
              Not reliable
              No respect for people's time
              Rude people
              Doing gross things in public

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                No manners
                Not reliable
                No respect for people's time
                Rude people
                Doing gross things in public
                I saw a video on Twitter of a man who was jerking off in public and he... unloaded on a woman sitting on her stoop. It was fucking disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                  I saw a video on Twitter of a man who was jerking off in public and he... unloaded on a woman sitting on her stoop. It was fucking disgusting.
                  What the FUCK! I WOULD BE SOO PISSED! that should be some sort of sexual harassment or something. That is bodily fluid which could carry anything, plus that's soo freakin nasty! You can get put on the sex offender list for peeing in public, I think he would qualify.

Comment

What the FUCK! I WOULD BE SOO PISSED! that should be some sort of sexual harassment or something. That is bodily fluid which could carry anything, plus that's soo freakin nasty! You can get put on the sex offender list for peeing in public, I think he would qualify.
                    He HAD to be mentally disabled because no sane man would actually do that. That's why when I move to Manhattan, I'm okay with paying a bit higher just to live in a safe, desirable area.

Comment

He HAD to be mentally disabled because no sane man would actually do that. That's why when I move to Manhattan, I'm okay with paying a bit higher just to live in a safe, desirable area.
                      Yes! Absolutely! Your safety is of utmost importance! Paying for peace of mind is worth it I think. Obviously be ready for anything but you know what I'm saying!

Comment

Yes! Absolutely! Your safety is of utmost importance! Paying for peace of mind is worth it I think. Obviously be ready for anything but you know what I'm saying!
                        Yeah, of course! It's really important for me to have a doorman. Just thinking about how some random people can just walk into apartment buildings in Manhattan freaks me out. I want that security to know that I can give the doorman/security a list of names that are allowed to see me.

Comment

Yeah, of course! It's really important for me to have a doorman. Just thinking about how some random people can just walk into apartment buildings in Manhattan freaks me out. I want that security to know that I can give the doorman/security a list of names that are allowed to see me.
                          YES! if I was in the city I would want the same thing, especially if you can afford it.

Comment

YES! if I was in the city I would want the same thing, especially if you can afford it.
                            I'm manifesting the perfect apartment for me. Already scripted it!

Comment

I'm manifesting the perfect apartment for me. Already scripted it!
                              Yay! It'll come, get as much into the feeling of it as possible. The gratitude, the safety, the comfort, the beauty, all of it. Even see yourself becoming tight as hell with that doorman who straight up wants to be your body guard haha.

Comment

Yay! It'll come, get as much into the feeling of it as possible. The gratitude, the safety, the comfort, the beauty, all of it. Even see yourself becoming tight as hell with that doorman who straight up wants to be your body guard haha.
                                Hell yes! Love your energy!

He'll want to be my bodyguard once I pherobomb him with Innocence! LOL

Even being tight as hell with the landlord!

Comment

Hell yes! Love your energy!

He'll want to be my bodyguard once I pherobomb him with Innocence! LOL

Even being tight as hell with the landlord!
                                  ????????Yes get that landlord on your side too!

Comment

We all have things that bother us about other people, what are your pet peeves?

Mine are:
                                    - People who are extremely loud in the morning
                                    - People who chew very loud + with their mouths open
                                    - Because we are adults now, I can't handle people who don't spell their words out when they're texting me and most times, they just remove only one letter.
                                    For example, "I have to go to wrk." Why couldn't you just spell work?
                                    - People who speak very loudly in places that are supposed to be quiet, or even if the place doesn't necessarily have to be quiet, if you notice that everyone else is speaking at a normal/low tone, don't come in being loud!

What are yours?
                                    Yesss, except for the 3rd one, all of those are my pet peeves as well
                                    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by Julia View Post
                                      -Negs, complete turn off has me running in the other direction. ????*?? ????*?? ????*??

-People who talk on their cell loudly in public without any self awareness as to others, especially when they get really loud thinking they are super important and everyone is interested in them and their ways of thinking, viewing the world or contemplating their values. ????

-Bad and or Inept customer service usually because of a lack of proper training, lack of interest and lack of intelligence. ????

-Farts, burps and other such bodily functions
                                      I get so grossed out when people belch or when some has a nasty smelling ass fart...like ewww stop.
                                      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

- People who want everything done in their way and get upset when you do something slight different (especially when they don't BOTHER to tell you how they want something).
                                        - People who get in a bad mood and take it out on others...that's so immature to me.
                                        - People who talk to damn much in the morning.
                                        - People who constantly correct your grammar...like if you understood me well enough to correct me, then you should stop correcting me.
                                        - People who don't bother to properly recycle...like it's your planet too, try to at least take care of it.
                                        - Non-black people who say the N word, I legit cringe.
                                        - Stubborn ass people
                                        - People who try to intimidate/bully you at work because they are miserable fucks.

Current Arsenal:

Comment

• Julia
                                          Julia commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          People who are LOUD and talk too much in the morning. ????????????????

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X