yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Unpopular Opinions Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
    Okay i got some more:

- I don't believe people are born "gay" or with a sexual orientation. I believe sexuality is fluid so as we grow up, we figure out what we're attracted to. Yes people can realize they were gay at a young age but I don't believe you're born with it (however you can be born with a sex and race/ethnicity because that's literally part of your DNA)
    - When a man cheats on his significant other with another woman, there is this argument that says "You can't steal a man who wanted to leave the relationship anyways" or "the husband wrecked his own marriage, not his side chick". I believe cheaters have a responsibility in being unfaithful however I still think its immoral for a side chick to knowingly be with a man who is cheating on his wife. Like the side chick is wrong for participating in that shit and in a way, normalizing his actions.
    - I don't believe women with very long nails wipe their anuses well..sorry but not sorry.
    - I find it super hypocritical when plus sized women prefer dating skinny men but get upset when skinny men don't want to date plus sized women.
    - There is nothing wrong saying no to friends/family who ask for money, you're not obligated to.
    Can't see one thing I disagree with, lol.

Long nails...idk but...

mike tyson lol GIF
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Another one:
      Races.
      Thank you Darwin for this damaging misconception of higher and lower "races".
      Divisions created by eye, hair and skin color. Allocations of intelligence and superiority based solely on those things? Please.
      But then, Darwin's views were a product of the time that he lived. Sadly, many people don't even realize this origin or how it continues to promote division based on this myth of races.
      When Charles Darwin released his famous book, On the Origin of Species, in 1859, a jolt shook the scientific world with seemingly innumerable consequences. One such result was the notable increase of radical propositions justifying racism veiled in the language of science.

There is the human race.
      There are cultures and regions, but no matter where you are from - if you are homo sapien, you are human. So far as I'm aware, there is only one human race.
      Example, women have been coming from women, human women, for a veeeery long time...homo sapiens then, still homo sapiens today...

Imagine how different things could be if we recognised our likenesses internally (spiritually, emotionally, intellectually) instead of our external variations based on appearances.
      I know a lot of people use races as a descriptive, and I get that. But for me it's just, Ug. I can't help but think if people knew the origins of it that it would be another ugly, divisive word that would go away.
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

don't believe people are born "gay" or with a sexual orientation. I believe sexuality is fluid so as we grow up, we figure out what we're attracted to. Yes people can realize they were gay at a young age but I don't believe you're born with it (however you can be born with a sex and race/ethnicity because that's literally part of your DNA)
        Let me take it one step further, I don't believe kids know that they want to be trans are fully grasp what it means to be trans. Now these days, parents see their daughters dressing up as "tomboys" and all of a sudden they are encouraging sex changes. Can't tell you how many times I've played with boy toys and was curious about things the opposite sex does but that doesn't mean I want to be a boy. Kids get curious about things that are different from them, that doesn't mean they want to be trans. I think parents who encourage that are abusive. They are taking advantage of their child's innocence for their own selfish reasons.

Another unpopular one:
        The more I read about this trans movement, the less I support them. I'm sick and tired of people using Black women as a punching bag to further their agenda. Too many trans folks use Black women as examples for the b.s. & I'm completely over it.

OH, and the entire trans community contradicts itself. They keep saying there aren't only two genders, but a lot of their actions are either that of a boy or girl. Gender is a "social construct" but one day you feel like a boy, and another day you feel like a girl?

Comment

I don't believe women with very long nails wipe their anuses well..sorry but not sorry.
          Girl, long nails are so fucking tacky and... sorry, but they are also ghetto! This girl got really angry at me for saying "finally" when she posted her shorter nails from her usual long ones, lol. If I see you have ridiculously long nails, I am never eating from you.

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
          I find it super hypocritical when plus sized women prefer dating skinny men but get upset when skinny men don't want to date plus sized women.
          & when men with children pursue women without children. Why do you think I want to deal with your baggage?!

There is nothing wrong saying no to friends/family who ask for money, you're not obligated to.
          Agreed!!!!!!

Comment

- When a man cheats on his significant other with another woman, there is this argument that says "You can't steal a man who wanted to leave the relationship anyways" or "the husband wrecked his own marriage, not his side chick". I believe cheaters have a responsibility in being unfaithful however I still think its immoral for a side chick to knowingly be with a man who is cheating on his wife. Like the side chick is wrong for participating in that shit and in a way, normalizing his actions.
            I Couldn't agree more! I also don't think women should do that to each other, as far as marriage and relationships are concerned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
              Let me take it one step further, I don't believe kids know that they want to be trans are fully grasp what it means to be trans. Now these days, parents see their daughters dressing up as "tomboys" and all of a sudden they are encouraging sex changes. Can't tell you how many times I've played with boy toys and was curious about things the opposite sex does but that doesn't mean I want to be a boy. Kids get curious about things that are different from them, that doesn't mean they want to be trans. I think parents who encourage that are abusive. They are taking advantage of their child's innocence for their own selfish reasons.

Another unpopular one:
              The more I read about this trans movement, the less I support them. I'm sick and tired of people using Black women as a punching bag to further their agenda. Too many trans folks use Black women as examples for the b.s. & I'm completely over it.

OH, and the entire trans community contradicts itself. They keep saying there aren't only two genders, but a lot of their actions are either that of a boy or girl. Gender is a "social construct" but one day you feel like a boy, and another day you feel like a girl?
              How does the trans community use Black women for examples? Like give me a specific statement.

And yeah tbh, I always kinda side eye some men who want to become women...like I feel some transition into women because they want to wear makeup and dresses and it annoys me because there is more to being a woman besides dressing feminine.

Btw, I don't consider transwomen the same as cis gendered women. I don't have a problem calling them women but I definitely make it a distinction that they are nowhere similar to me. A transwoman and a cis gendered woman have little to nothing in common, period.
              Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

This!

Another thing:
                I don't call my girl friends "bitch(es)", even "affectionately". I never understood it and I will never refer to someone I love with that word. I admit to being tempted to before, but I just can't. Big NOPE.
                Agree, I am not calling other women whore's either.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes! That's another good one! Not happening.

How does the trans community use Black women for examples? Like give me a specific statement.
                There are plenty of examples. One specific example that I saw in a thread on LSA was a Black trans woman comparing trans women to Black people saying how long ago, people didn't see Black women as real women... which is inaccurate. In general, they didn't see Black people as human, but subhuman. It had nothing to do with our physical features. If they didn't think we were real women, scientists wouldn't have used Black female bodies to advance the medical world.

I don't consider transwomen the same as cis gendered women
                Honestly, I don't even use the word "cis" to describe myself. It's ridiculous. I'm not about to put extra words in front of who I am just to make someone feel better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                  There are plenty of examples. One specific example that I saw in a thread on LSA was a Black trans woman comparing trans women to Black people saying how long ago, people didn't see Black women as real women... which is inaccurate. In general, they didn't see Black people as human, but subhuman. It had nothing to do with our physical features. If they didn't think we were real women, scientists wouldn't have used Black female bodies to advance the medical world.
                  Oh yeah I don't agree with that statement at all. And yes, there is a whole book regarding the Henrietta Lacks (HeLa) ordeal. America may have not seen black women as "feminine" in the past, however that statement about black women not being considered real women is very invalid and is a poor comparison for transwomen. I think society will admit a black woman is indeed a woman before admitting a transwoman is a woman...

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                  Honestly, I don't even use the word "cis" to describe myself. It's ridiculous. I'm not about to put extra words in front of who I am just to make someone feel better.
                  I don't describe myself cis-gendered regularly either but I'm using the "cis" to make a comment. It's not necessarily about making others comfortable, just making a clear distinction.
                  Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X