yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Unpopular Opinions Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    Lol, I have a Disney debit card! Mine is Mickey Mouse.
    I had the same one too! It was a Steam Boat Mickey Mouse Chase Debit Card. I loved it so much lol
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Lol, I have a Disney debit card! Mine is Mickey Mouse.
      LOL aww. I bet you get fun perks with that!

Comment

• Oh wait I'm thinking of the credit card

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

• Say what?! I hope you got some good ones. Lol Get your crown on ????

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

I probably do but haven't used them. I haven't inquired about perks. I'm probably missing out.

Comment

• I was inspired by this post
                Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
                Non-black people who say the N word, I legit cringe
                Don't be mad at me girl, but I feel nothing when others say the N word. I personally never, ever use the word. None of my family members use the word. We just shake our heads when Black people and others use it. We should just completely do away with the word but Black people will never stop using the word and they say it's because it's supposed to be a "term of endearment" or they are "taking back" the word" but that's bullshit, you can't take back a word that never belonged to you in the first place. It's a white for white people to use against Blacks. You can only take back a word if you were the one who came up with it and it was taken from you. The REAL reason Black people won't stop using it is because it's ingrained in their vocabulary and it'd be too much work getting every Black person to stop using a word that they are so used to hearing.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think nobody should use the N-word.

I was inspired by this post

Don't me girl, but I feel nothing when others say the N word. I personally never, ever use the word. None of my family members use the word. We just shake our heads when Black people and others use it. We should just completely do away with the word but Black people will never stop using the word and they say it's because it's supposed to be a "term of endearment" or they are "taking back" the word" but that's bullshit, you can't take back a word that never belonged to you in the first place. It's a white for white people to use against Blacks. You can only take back a word if you were the one who came up with it and it was taken from you. The REAL reason Black people won't stop using it is because it's ingrained in their vocabulary and it'd be too much work getting every Black person to stop using a word that they are so used to hearing.
                I agree with some of your statements but I still feel like non-black people don't have any business saying the N word. Like say your own derogatory slur and stop trying to mock black vernacular.
                Current Arsenal:

Comment

• Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

I agree with some of your statements but I still feel like non-black people don't have any business saying the N word. Like say your own derogatory slur and stop trying to mock black vernacular.
                  I edited my post to say, "don't be mad at me girl" lol.
                  But yes, I definitely agree!

But it goes to show you that Black people seem to be the only ones who want to "take back" such a degrading word meanwhile every one else knows slurs against them are terrible and they would never try to take back such terrible words used against their people. Of course there are some exceptions to the rule (I'm sure there are others who use their own slurs), but ugh, I feel like Black people are just so damn backwards on a lot of things. I wish we could do much, much better.

Comment

I edited my post to say, "don't be mad at me girl" lol.
                    But yes, I definitely agree!

But it goes to show you that Black people seem to be the only ones who want to "take back" such a degrading word meanwhile every one else knows slurs against them are terrible and they would never try to take back such terrible words used against their people. Of course there are some exceptions to the rule (I'm sure there are others who use their own slurs), but ugh, I feel like Black people are just so damn backwards on a lot of things. I wish we could do much, much better.
                    That's very true. I think the word will be on its way to extinction when the black community decides it's no longer cool to say that word.
                    Current Arsenal:

Comment

That's very true. I think the word will be on its way to extinction when the black community decides it's no longer cool to say that word.
                      That's hopeful thinking because everyone uses the word.

Comment

• Okay here goes another one: I don't see anything wrong when people say "females"...like I'm lost on how that word is considered offensive. I also don't understand why some women hate being called baby mama...like if you hate that term so be it but it doesn't change the fact that you are not married to the father of your child..aka baby mama.
                        Current Arsenal:

Comment

That's hopeful thinking because everyone uses the word.
                          Tbh based on how everyone wants to be "woke" now a days, I wouldn't be too surprised if more people wanted to eventually extinct that word...however it requires a conversation that some black people may not be willing to participate in.
                          Current Arsenal:

Comment

I'm lost on how that word is considered offensive
                            Oh man, I hate it. Lol. It's offensive because of how it is usually used. It's usually used in a way to express contempt or disdain for women. When you hear a man use that word, replace it with the word "bitch" and that's how they meant to use it. It's meant to be degrading, even though it doesn't appear that way at first. But saying something like, "a female officer" now that's normal. But simply saying, "A female..." a female what? A female deer? A female spider? A female horse? What do you mean... female? But also, say it aloud in a normal sentence, it's not even grammatically correct and it sounds weird (and I know you just said you hate grammar nazis, LOL).

You're not gonna say, "I went to the mall with this female," you're gonna say, "I went to the mall with this girl today" or something like that.

Comment

Tbh based on how everyone wants to be "woke" now a days, I wouldn't be too surprised if more people wanted to eventually extinct that word...however it requires a conversation that some black people may not be willing to participate in.
                              I want to think that people are "woke" and won't use the word, but there are people who swear they're work and are writing think pieces on why the word is actually okay -- the complete opposite! Lol

Comment

Oh man, I hate it. Lol. It's offensive because of how it is usually used. It's usually used in a way to express contempt or disdain for women. When you hear a man use that word, replace it with the word "bitch" and that's how they meant to use it. It's meant to be degrading, even though it doesn't appear that way at first. But saying something like, "a female officer" now that's normal. But simply saying, "A female..." a female what? A female deer? A female spider? A female horse? What do you mean... female? But also, say it aloud in a normal sentence, it's not even grammatically correct and it sounds weird (and I know you just said you hate grammar nazis, LOL).

You're not gonna say, "I went to the mall with this female," you're gonna say, "I went to the mall with this girl today" or something like that.
                                Hmmm I see where you're coming from now. I think it's just the context of how some people say it which can sound problematic.

In regards to the highlighted part, have you noticed when it comes to referring to women, people will say "girl" but when referring to a man, most will not say boy. Ex. "that's my girl (as in significant other)" and "that's my man (also significant other)".
                                Current Arsenal:

Comment

Agreed

Comment

• Agreed, girl code is for good friends, not friends of friends of friends.
                                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Hmmm I see where you're coming from now. I think it's just the context of how some people say it which can sound problematic.

In regards to the highlighted part, have you noticed when it comes to referring to women, people will say "girl" but when referring to a man, most will not say boy. Ex. "that's my girl (as in significant other)" and "that's my man (also significant other)".
                                      Your example and post on "female" made me remember something about my last relationship.
                                      With my previous SO, there was a woman at work who was offended by him referring to me as "woman". I would also refer to him as "man". We used them as terms of endearment though - woman to him represented ALL woman, strong female, equal to his manliness Hahaha! He didn't need to use my name everytime to get my attention, lol, when I heard him call woman, I knew it was for me. (and usually when he said it there was an undertone of sexual desire - that ALL woman, grrr ruff!) But that was an us thing. He didn't refer to others that way. It was a primal play thing we used for one another, but it completely rubbed that woman the wrong way. I agree with Cheerio, it's a context thing. Depends on how people use it. You can "weaponize" any word if you try hard enough...I use female as a descriptive often but not with the intent to belittle.
                                      Last edited by NuTrix; 09-19-2019, 06:35 AM.
                                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

have you noticed when it comes to referring to women, people will say "girl" but when referring to a man, most will not say boy. Ex. "that's my girl (as in significant other)" and "that's my man (also significant other)".
                                        You know, I think it's because saying "Hey, woman" just sound weird, LOL. Language is so tricky, especially these days. You can't even say he or she anymore bc then it's "did you assume my gender?!?"

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                        With my previous SO, there was a woman at work who was offended by him referring to me as "woman".
                                        I've heard men refer to their gfs as woman when their partner does something interesting (whether it's good or bad), it's like "WOMAN! What are you doing?!" LOL. I think that's cute.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                        I use female as a descriptive often but not with the intent to belittle.
                                        See and that makes all the difference. I'm so on the fence about the word "female" that I put "lady friends" instead of female friends but saying female friends is so normal.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X