yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Losing belly fat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing belly fat

I've always been petite, but also have always had a little pouch. When I eat, I almost look pregnant and it makes my body look deformed (at least to me). I don't like it one bit. I have a small figure with a big belly.

I will admit, I don't exercise at all and I have an ab workout bookmarked on my laptop since foreverrr!
    As far as eating habits go, I have been doing intermittent fasting for so long that it's become a natural part of my eating habits, so I don't even consider it fasting anymore. I've cut out some carbs now (starting with bread). I'm going back to doing yoga every single night + want to start doing Pilates.

Any suggestions on how to lose belly fat?

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Definitely checking out this video! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        Definitely checking out this video! Thank you!

You are most welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

My Women's Specialization Program 🚺📔▹https://www.stephaniebuttermore.com/womens-specialization-program👉Link For FREE SAMPLE❗️(WEEK1) ▹https://www.stephani...

Comment

I'm trying to lose it too. I've been drinking a gallon of water daily because I read it boosts your metabolism. Also cardio, because I've done a lot of strength training but it doesn't necessarily keep me thin.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
              I'm trying to lose it too. I've been drinking a gallon of water daily because I read it boosts your metabolism. Also cardio, because I've done a lot of strength training but it doesn't necessarily keep me thin.
              I would tell you to research D.I.M. (Diindolylmethane - ESTROGEN FIGHTER), all the foods that contains it like, broccoli, cauliflower, etc., stay farrrrrrr away from SOY, and to slowly, what and when you can afford to, replace ALL plastic food containers in the house with glass containers. And try squeezing a HALF of lemon in room temperature water, and consume it THE FIRST THING IN THE MORNINGS EVERY MORNING, and again BEFORE BED for AT LEAST a month, and see if that does anything for you. Sometimes, the smallest changes makes the biggest difference.

Comment

This girl talks way too much, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by MMM View Post

I would tell you to research D.I.M. (Diindolylmethane - ESTROGEN FIGHTER), all the foods that contains it like, broccoli, cauliflower, etc., stay farrrrrrr away from SOY, and to slowly, what and when you can afford to, replace ALL plastic food containers in the house with glass containers. And try squeezing a HALF of lemon in room temperature water, and consume it THE FIRST THING IN THE MORNINGS EVERY MORNING, and again BEFORE BED for AT LEAST a month, and see if that does anything for you. Sometimes, the smallest changes makes the biggest difference.
                  Hmm, I'm going to consider this. Does this really have an affect on your diet?

I already don't drink soda nor do I drink juice at all. It's all water or lemon water.

Comment

This girl talks way too much, LOL.
                    And the first girl had me shaking my head.

Just noticed I was in the WOMEN'S SECTION. Sorry for butting in. ???????

Comment

Hmm, I'm going to consider this. Does this really have an affect on your diet?

I already don't drink soda nor do I drink juice at all. It's all water or lemon water.
                      If you google THE FIGHT AGAINST ESTROGEN, it should pop up. If you microwave your food to heat it up, and if you store hot leftovers in plastic containers, my findings reads, YES IT DOES.

What kind of lemon water ... warm or cold (warm or hot), squeezed in lemon, or store bought lemon?

Are you concerned about chemicals in plastic containers?Bisphenol A, or BPA, is a chemical used in hard plastic food and drink containers such as the lining ...

Comment

There was a period in Rennasaince art where women's belly were portrayed as sexy. A totally flat stomach is only on girls that aren't able to bear children. The slight bulge of a fertile woman's womb is not something to be ashamed of. In the right proportions, to me, they are as sexy as boobs or butt. Looked at in this fashion whatever you have can be played up or down with the same finesse you ladies do an eyebrow arch or cheekbone.

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        There was a period in Rennasaince art where women's belly were portrayed as sexy. A totally flat stomach is only on girls that aren't able to bear children. The slight bulge of a fertile woman's womb is not something to be ashamed of. In the right proportions, to me, they are as sexy as boobs or butt. Looked at in this fashion whatever you have can be played up or down with the same finesse you ladies do an eyebrow arch or cheekbone.
                        And somehow you managed to not even answer my question. I didn't ask for a history lesson.

Comment

• Cheerio
                          Cheerio commented
                          Editing a comment
                          & if you really want to be difficult, we can get XSteveO involved, but that shouldn't be neceessary, right? Muestereate

• Cheerio
                          Cheerio commented
                          Editing a comment
                          As a matter of fact, I will block you because now you've bothered me. Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Muestereate

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It is a public forum, I said nothing even the slightest bit rude. I was being kind. Why would benign comments offend you so? Strange behavior, are you ok?

michael phelps need to eat 12,000 cals a day in order to do 4 hours of training. Yes he is working out in a pool but the thing is water is 27 times more Thermodynamic than air. His body is heating up the water around him. So basically if you want to burn more fat add swimming.

Comment

running is great, gives you a flat or almost flat tum
                          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                          XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                          Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                          Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                          From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

A strict carnivore diet + exercises for the transverse abdominis did (and still do!) the trick for me!

Started it 2 years ago and got pretty fast a flat belly and a wonderful waist. I was a vegetarian before that, so my belly was actually more bloated than fat. Anyway, whatever it was, it's completely gone now.

Comment

• intensecity
                              intensecity commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Just to clarify, you are saying you got a flat belly from eating meat as opposed to being a vegetarian? I thought it was the other way around....

Squats & crunches. Plus makes your butt bigger too!

Comment

Originally posted by mdw View Post
                              michael phelps need to eat 12,000 cals a day in order to do 4 hours of training. Yes he is working out in a pool but the thing is water is 27 times more Thermodynamic than air. His body is heating up the water around him. So basically if you want to burn more fat add swimming.

Swimming and kettlebells are all people need to look amazing!
                              Arsenal

Comment

AFAIK spot reduction is a myth. I'd focus on overall fat loss by counting calories to ensure there's a 500 calorie deficit. Personally I had a bit of persistent belly fat and didn't get a six pack until I got down to 11% body fat.

http://www.yalescientific.org/2011/0...th-or-reality/
                                Last edited by nephil; 08-06-2019, 10:46 PM.

Comment

that's why I posted that it wasn't all that unattractive. We are photoshopped into anorexia. It was only two years ago that I learned most of those 6 pak photops only last a few hours. There are crash courses for sports weigh-ins that can dehydrate you to look like that at a weighing in or meet but only hours later you have to drink and eat. They don't compete at that weight unless it's all show/body builder model runway. Any real lifters compete the next day.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X