yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How do you effectively build and maintain a roster of men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and some of you are posting dating sites. I met my man in Spiritual Singles. (the guy before that I met on MeetMindful) I also was talking to quite a few guys on there before I met him and it took the edge off. The man before him we had a "connection" and I got really hung up on that. Connection is important, but getting on that site reminded me I make lots of connections it's what I'm naturally good at. It really helped me realize I can make lots of deep connections with men and women and it doesn't mean I need them to be a lifelong thing. Some people are here just for a season. It helped me from getting too overwhelmed with my feelings and falling hard too fast before they actually showed that they were worthy of it.

Comment

• US women with higher standards just need to keep supporting one another and schooling these other women.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X