yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How do you effectively build and maintain a roster of men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

The only thing I'd correct is the last bit. Don't hookup with any of them at all. Dating & having sex aren't the same but it seems the word "dating" has become synonymous with sex (and it shouldn't). It's crazy to me how many people can't date each other without becoming physical. Most times, it's because the woman is afraid the man will lose interest, so she gives in too fast. If a man loses interest because he doesn't get to pelvic-slap with you, then he was the never the man for you to begin with.
    Now that I think about it, I agree with you on this.

Also, it might make sense to have sex with a guy before putting him on the roster so you can find out if he is good and compatible in bed. Pointless to keep a guy around as a LTR prospect if he is not good in bed unless that is not important to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post

Now that I think about it, I agree with you on this.

Also, it might make sense to have sex with a guy before putting him on the roster so you can find out if he is good and compatible in bed. Pointless to keep a guy around as a LTR prospect if he is not good in bed unless that is not important to you.
      Sexual compatibility to me is just as an important aspect to ME as emotional, spiritual, etc. aspects. It ranks high as it can go, because I have special quirks in the bedroom that need to be met or I'm just wasting my time in the long haul.
      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Sexual compatibility to me is just as an important aspect to ME as emotional, spiritual, etc. aspects. It ranks high as it can go, because I have special quirks in the bedroom that need to be met or I'm just wasting my time in the long haul.
        Agreed. If the things that goes on in the bedroom is to my liking, I start to resent the man quick enough.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Comment

It's the summertime and I'm ready to be courted and woo'd this time around. Winter and spring have been so slow for me with serious dating prospects, but I get as many bachelors as how serious I am in investing energy into my dating life. I'm ready to level up for the next 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by colorfulaura View Post
            It's the summertime and I'm ready to be courted and woo'd this time around. Winter and spring have been so slow for me with serious dating prospects, but I get as many bachelors as how serious I am in investing energy into my dating life. I'm ready to level up for the next 6 months.
            Summer is such a great time to date! There's so much more to do, especially if you live in a big city. There's always something fun going on & you get to show off your cute figure with a cute sundress.

Comment

Comment

yas GIF
                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Which state do you live in?

Comment

Which state do you live in?

Comment

celebrate betty white GIF
                      yas GIF

Comment

I'm in New York.
                        If I do see a guy is staring at me and is struggling to come up to me, I will approach him. I will pretend I need directions (or if we're in a store, I'll ask him to grab something off the top shelf for me bc I'm short), and it will be up to him to start pursing me now that I've given him the green light. This is the more modern way of signaling a guy to talk to you. Back then, women used to "accidentally" drop their handkerchiefs in front of their target(s) so that he could pick it up and rush to return it to them.

Took me a while to understand that approaching =/= pursuing.

Comment

• Metaltree
                          Metaltree commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I usually won't realize this is a signal. A few hours later I'll recall the way she looked at me and I'll realize too late that she might have been giving me an opening of some sort. :(

• Cheerio
                          Cheerio commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Metaltree - Pay attention to body language and her eyes. When someone likes you, their pupils become dilated. And if she's interested, she'll stand closer to you, not away.

• Metaltree
                          Metaltree commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sometimes clueless guys miss the obvious signals completely such as pupil dilation and her standing closer. We may reject the girl by accident without even knowing it.

I'm in New York.
                        If I do see a guy is staring at me and is struggling to come up to me, I will approach him. I will pretend I need directions (or if we're in a store, I'll ask him to grab something off the top shelf for me bc I'm short), and it will be up to him to start pursing me now that I've given him the green light. This is the more modern way of signaling a guy to talk to you. Back then, women used to "accidentally" drop their handkerchiefs in front of their target(s) so that he could pick it up and rush to return it to them.

Took me a while to understand that approaching =/= pursuing.

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Pheros seems to be a really good social lubricant. I don't drink either but pheros smooth things right out. GL with Temptress.

• Theogqueen
                          Theogqueen commented
                          Editing a comment

Theogqueen
                        Here's a good website to refrence to: https://blackgirlsareeasy.com
                        The Best Dating Advice Website You Will Ever Read. Relationship help, online dating tips, and so many tools to help you figure out love. #FarFromBasyc

Comment

I predominately date white guys. Most of the time, they are too nervous to approach because they just aren't sure whether a Black woman is interested or not. I do get a lot of smiles from them and I guess they wait for my signal to come up to me. I think it's very attractive when a guy can approach me, even if he is nervous. I prefer that instead of me approaching. Ultimately, if a man is really interested, no nerves will stop him. I like traditional, dominant, and alpha men.

Comment

Theogqueen
                            Here's a good website to refrence to: https://blackgirlsareeasy.com

Comment

I predominately date white guys. Most of the time, they are too nervous to approach because they just aren't sure whether a Black woman is interested or not. I do get a lot of smiles from them and I guess they wait for my signal to come up to me. I think it's very attractive when a guy can approach me, even if he is nervous. I prefer that instead of me approaching. Ultimately, if a man is really interested, no nerves will stop him. I like traditional, dominant, and alpha men.
                              https://farfrombasyc.com/2019/02/approach-first.html

Comment

I moved some posts that had nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

Ildergreier, moderator.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Middle Eastern and Arab men are so gorgeous with their almond eyes. I like them too.
                                  The only thing that would determine a man being a player is how he treats you, not how good he is at talking to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                                    I moved some posts that had nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

Ildergreier, moderator.
                                    Link please, they look to be deleted or censored instead of moved. I cannot find them. Where did you hide them?

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      In a place only the mods and the admin can reach them.

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X