yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Goddess Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isis View Post

youre too sweet.

But...I want to release myself to the public at large. You know, for shits and giggles. Also, I don't Mr. Mbag$ isn't as wrapped around my finger as much as I thought...
    What makes you think that?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

What makes you think that?
      Recent developments!

Comment

Recent developments!
        I see.

Are you going to use the xs196 + Xist, or get him off the hook.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

How dare he try to display social proof.

Comment

especially when we here know it's incongruent with his actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              especially when we here know it's incongruent with his actions.
              Could you please elaborate?
              Arsenal

Comment

She mentioned he wasn't escalating. Does her short post imply there is someone else? That is how I took it. We imply social proof with cops, it suggests someone is sexually active and that there is someone else or we are sexually active. Another way to show social proof is to be seen with others of the opposite sex.

In layman's terms, it goes like this. Hey Ilde, can you hang on my arm and act like you like me? I want to make Isis jealous.

Now the incongruence is that Isis knows I'm not escalating on her so if I was her, I'd think its a pretty good bet that I'm not escalating with you either.

Does that make sense? She ain't "gettin any" but it's a good bet that whomever else is in the wings isn't "gettin any" either unless he's married or gay. It would be incongruent with known behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                  She mentioned he wasn't escalating. Does her short post imply there is someone else? That is how I took it. We imply social proof with cops, it suggests someone is sexually active and that there is someone else or we are sexually active. Another way to show social proof is to be seen with others of the opposite sex.

In layman's terms, it goes like this. Hey Ilde, can you hang on my arm and act like you like me? I want to make Isis jealous.

Now the incongruence is that Isis knows I'm not escalating on her so if I was her, I'd think its a pretty good bet that I'm not escalating with you either.

Does that make sense? She ain't "gettin any" but it's a good bet that whomever else is in the wings isn't "gettin any" either unless he's married or gay. It would be incongruent with known behavior.
                  I see.
                  Arsenal

Comment

I see.

Are you going to use the xs196 + Xist, or get him off the hook.
                    I think xist4w got me good.

I wanted to play around with your in between some more ! Was thinking of adding a bit of sweetness and xist4w to it and just make him a Guinea pig

Comment

I think xist4w got me good.

I wanted to play around with your in between some more ! Was thinking of adding a bit of sweetness and xist4w to it and just make him a Guinea pig
                      Yeah, I like that idea. Get some use out if him.
                      Arsenal

Comment

XSteveO

I would actually love a trippel Goddess project with:

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                        I have been thinking about putting together a blend that I personally need for a very specific purpose but that may find much broader applications as well. A blend for an encounter with a man (alpha male, powerful individual) whom I need to see me as a Goddess. Meaning, I would like for him to feel deeply moved by me, awe, but also adoration, the desire to serve and protect me, mixed with infatuation. An aspect of sexual desire as well wouldn't hurt as I know this can be a powerful motivator, however I want the all over effect to be steered by a feeling of respect (meaning he would not necessarily make a move on me unless I make one on him first). Anyone from this esteemed community ever put together something similar?

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

When I think goddess, I think awe, respect, nurture, ultimate femininity and yet, because she is a goddess, an element of fear and worship of her, desire to serve her, please and placate her...Isis's COMPLY has a goddess aspect I would love to experiment with, lol.

Something totally unexpected, a blend where chaos sets the norm to honor Eris, the greek goddess of Primordial Chaos. The old greeks made Eris out to be quite a cunning and crass creature, they even gave her the blame for the Trojan war since she sendt out an apple with the inscription "To the fairest of them all" to Paris and all of the goddesses came forth and offered up powers of their domain and they started arguing among themselves who was the most beautiful. Troja was doomed when Paris gave the apple to the Aphrodite.

Eris also stood besides Typhon when he went to to war against Zeus.
                        The Romans turned her into a war goddess, but that is not quite what she stands for.

I think she was more mischievous and a little bratty than cruel, but I don't expect the immortals to care that much about the humans, either. Anyway, her lore tells us about that the only thing you really can expect in life is chaos, that order is an illusion and the rest you need to find out yourself. I mean, it was the ego of the other goddesses that made them think that of course the most fairest here is me. Eris is a trickster Goddess, but since she is a female trickster god. She is judged harshly, not honored and respected as Odin, Loke, Hermes & Prometheus.

Eris says:

??????I am chaos. I am the substance from which your artists and scientists build rhythms. I am the spirit with which your children and clowns laugh in happy anarchy. I am chaos. I am alive, and I tell you that you are free.
                        Here is a very fun article about her.
                        Last edited by Ildergreier; 03-15-2019, 10:04 AM.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• MostHoly
                          MostHoly commented
                          Editing a comment
                          And thanks for the link to the article, very intriguing!

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          MostHoly Thank you!

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          MostHoly Eris is one of my favorite deities.

Has anyone tried Celebrity , vibe, Innocence, and xist together?

I got a really good hit with Innocence at the rodeo. I asked one of the guys at the carnival if I could "practice" a few basketball rounds and he let me free of charge. while there I pushed my luck and was trying to unhook the stuffed animal prizes. I unhooked one and the guy let me walk away with it as if I won it lol

After the concert, I pushed my luck again and went to other games. Didn't play any but unhooked other plush toys and no one told me anything. I felt invisible in some ways but I say it was innocence cause I don't see how that is possible in any other situation.

Comment

• Marsbars
                          Marsbars commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Last edited by Marsbars; 03-20-2019, 05:33 AM.

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oki.

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I took it as asking if anyone tried these together AS a goddess blend. Was I wrong?

From the COMPLY thread, my goddess mix - swapping xs189 for COMPLY and dropping the XSP86 (because I forgot it, lol)

x2 COMPLY, x1 Xist4w, x1 DM+, neno @ 25-30mcg

Hit nicely with selfies in less than 10 minutes. Happy, singing along to music on the way into work, feeling fun and flirty. Garnered lots of interactions. Others being flirty, stares, double takes, even a few body look overs not even trying to hide it My partner was in rare form as well, very light and pleasant.

This wasn't as serious as I expected it to be. It was light and playful. I got the goddess vibe on the Aphrodite side, which is totally cool with me!

I may have to wear it with the Mr tomorrow, see how it behaves in a more intimate setting.
                        ???????
                        I also want to try it without the Xist as well...This could be fun to tinker with...

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Do this mix have the respect/adoration angle?

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Not as much as I expected. It was more light and playful, adoration for sure, awe/respect more so than authority/respect, if that makes sense?

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          NuTrix It does.

x2 COMPLY, x1 Xist4w, x1 DM+, 25-30mcg neno, x1 xsp86

Out and about with the family.
                        We spent most of the day outdoors and the most close contact I had was with lil Nu and Mr Right. Lil Nu was happy and cuddly and Mr was super affectionate. We finally had a nice and mostly warm day and everyone's mood was up and we were loving being outside without having to wear half a dozen layers for warmth
                        Maybe the combo was quasi wasted being outside but I did get friendly behavior from other moms at the playgrounds. Bwahahahaaa! Oh! THERE'S a new dynamic for me! Possessvie moms over their men! I never thought about it before lil Nu, but, yeah, I guess people will even use the playground for pick up. Thank goodness for pheros to calm bristling, jealous mommies! I have previously experienced women giving their men dirty looks for looking my way...

AnyWho! This has been a fun goddess blend

Comment

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sounds like a very fun blend.

Ildergreier I think, with as nice xs194 has played for me, it is time for a turn in my goddess mix...

Comment

Ildergreier I think, with as nice xs194 has played for me, it is time for a turn in my goddess mix...
                          I am eagerly waiting for the reports since xs194 is not a in peoples face status blend, it is more working in the background.
                          Arsenal

Comment

I am eagerly waiting for the reports since xs194 is not a in peoples face status blend, it is more working in the background.
                            And it has a fair amount of its own sparkle! Looking forward to wearing it today

Comment

And it has a fair amount of its own sparkle! Looking forward to wearing it today
                              This is going to be good!
                              Arsenal

Comment

This is going to be good!
                                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                  Ildergreier commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Me neither.

x2 XS189
                                x1 Xist4w
                                x1 DM+
                                x1 pregnenolone at approximately 25-30mcgs
                                x1 XSP86

Then go forth, and shine~
                                I wore this one night out and substituted xs189 for xs194... I think I need to start from scratch or try it again because LA was not the place for it. We went to this young club scene and it was a little foreign area for me to pin anything down.
                                PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                                (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                                (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                                LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                                FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X