yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Goddess Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post

Vicki Lee It's perfectly okay to not like somebody and blocking is a good thing. It is the behavior of calling another member names that I don't want here. By doing so you're baiting and/or trolling them so I politely ask to please refrain. Everything else was allowable. You can disagree with anyone, including me, all you like. Please keep smiling and posting otherwise because I love reading what you have to say.
    I think it'd be a cool feature to block someone from seeing your thread (like if I wanted to make sure someone doesn't get to see anything I post in my journal). But I understand if that defeats the purpose of being able to freely discuss things. I just think some people get too carried away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I think it'd be a cool feature to block someone from seeing your thread (like if I wanted to make sure someone doesn't get to see anything I post in my journal). But I understand if that defeats the purpose of being able to freely discuss things. I just think some people get too carried away.
      I'm not sure if that's a feature that is available from VBulletin. I know you can block some people from an entire channel, but that's pretty extreme. We are all adults here (for the most part) so I'm hoping for self-restraint. I can't be everywhere and read everything, while I do try my best, so I miss things. This whole saga got way out of hand and I just wish I saw it to begin with. I really believe it could have all been prevented, but Que sera sera!

If anyone is offended by a post please use the flag this post option and we will look into it for yah. Everyone here, regardless whether you like them or not, is a messenger who provides us with value.

Might I suggest everyone here spends just a few minutes a day meditating. It will honestly change your entire life

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
        Muestereate commented
        Editing a comment
        idle Have tried Chrome and MS EDGE. My firefox is through Tor. Tor and EDGE have no extensions or plugins

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Begin each morning and end each day speaking all your blessings, and you will live in an attitude of gratitude. It's nearly impossible not to when you do this daily

• MostHoly
        MostHoly commented
        Editing a comment
        I begin most days with a Gratitude practice and then meditation. It is indeed life changing.

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post

I'm not sure if that's a feature that is available from VBulletin. I know you can block some people from an entire channel, but that's pretty extreme. We are all adults here (for the most part) so I'm hoping for self-restraint. I can't be everywhere and read everything, while I do try my best, so I miss things. This whole saga got way out of hand and I just wish I saw it to begin with. I really believe it could have all been prevented, but Que sera sera!

If anyone is offended by a post please use the flag this post option and we will look into it for yah. Everyone here, regardless whether you like them or not, is a messenger who provides us with value.

Might I suggest everyone here spends just a few minutes a day meditating. It will honestly change your entire life
      I already blocked the person I'm referring to. So all should be good.

Also, speaking of meditation. I do yoga every single night, for two hours.

Comment

• I've been more inclined towards prayer lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          I've been more inclined towards prayer lately.
          Well, you sure do need it.

Comment

• No disagreement there

Comment

• Ok, now I am curious about the Goddess blend XSteveO is creating.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

The flag this post option does not show up, I've disabled all blocking on this site in an effort to find it and keep looking for more. I've seen it before but I don't see it anymore.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Seeking_Goddess_Blend_-_DiscoverXS_-_Pheromone_Research.png
Views:	226
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	100996

Should be right next to the like button. Disregard the other ones as they're admin tools and you wouldn't see them. If you don't let me know and I'll see if I can fix it.
                Attached Files

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oooo! I see your attachments now!

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nutrix, does that sound dirty or is it just me?

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe, I am told I do this all the time when I speak. I've tried to be more careful in that respect, but I can't be accountable where other people's minds go...all the time...^_~

I Am not able to see either picture or attachment it says invalid file specified. I've tried to open it several ways. It's not a picture file
                Okay I'll look into this. It might be something with permissions for Lifetime Discounts. They have to be set for each level.

Steve O

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh well, after a certain level of discount we should not bitch anyhow.

• this should all be fixed now for level 9. I'm going to move this part to the correct area and I'll have to fix each individual level so may take about 20 minutes or more
                SteveO Test Account. Please disregard any crazy ramblings.
                Counting to 1000007
                Did the chicken really cross the road or does that what they want you to think so they can plot your demise?
                Chickens are watching
                ahdkdkdklsajdkk dkdkkdlaklljadjld lsdkdjhhdka kdkdjhkahjksd kkdjdjjskkaahhdkd kkdkdhajkand llsdjdjhdbsa

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have the flag and I'm reporting you for a nasty name.

• XSteveO
                  XSteveO commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I should ban this guy, except that its me

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, I was more thinking like 30-day banishment to the Bahamas, You don't have to be overly harsh.

• Oops sorry junkyfungus is my test account.

Steve O

Comment

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  fungus can't grow in an acidic environment, think acetic acid, vinegar

• Twist on goddess for me - crazy stack here...
                x2 Tease
                x1 Xist
                x1 DM+
                30mcg neno
                x1 p86
                25mcg DHEAS
                x1 p96

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Now I am excited.

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                Twist on goddess for me - crazy stack here...
                x2 Tease
                x1 Xist
                x1 DM+
                30mcg neno
                x1 p86
                25mcg DHEAS
                x1 p96
                Wow, you DEFINITELY beat me in the stacking department, LOL. I would love for us to do a testing together of the same mones stacked up. I'm so excited to see what kind of results this brings.

Do you know what you're expecting with this one or are you just trying it and seeing what happens?

Also, I'm curious to know where (on your body) you put these mones as well.

Comment

• Egads, Thats like 12 sprays, I feel the need to genuflect cross country.

Comment

• Cheerio
                    Cheerio commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Your signature is adorable!

• Muestereate
                    Muestereate commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why thank you, and I noticed yours is pretty stylin too.

• NuTrix hasn't checked in yet.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Do you know what you're expecting with this one or are you just trying it and seeing what happens?

Also, I'm curious to know where (on your body) you put these mones as well.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    Twist on goddess for me - crazy stack here...
                    x2 Tease
                    x1 Xist
                    x1 DM+
                    30mcg neno
                    x1 p86
                    25mcg DHEAS
                    x1 p96
                    Why, yes, I did have a plan

Social dinner, mixed company, from ages 2-70. Some people we knew, some we didn't. Indoor/outdoor setting.

Tease - happy social
                    Everything else is stacked to enhance Tease as a "base" and add sparkle and happiness...

Xist - quiet undercurrent of bonding and first impression
                    DM+ - more a-nol and cops...because...well, always
                    30mcg neno - attention grabber, show me your sparkle and let me see yours!
                    12.5 mcg p86 - wow! Did you do something with your hair...you're glowing, you're eyes are amazing...
                    25mcgs DHEAS - more sparkle and shine, like p86 and neno. Enhanced visual and emotion perceptions
                    12.5mcg p96 - bringing everything together (my hope was to use it in more of a bridge than bonding capacity, though I don't have any real control over that, it usually does both, lol, and both is good!)

Caution to the wind, all stacked right on my chest and collar bone area.
                    ???????All sprays, no oils because of the outdoor venue being the majority of the early setting.

I was in a good mood and so was anyone else who entered my cloud (there was a lot of happy juice built into this!)
                    I was wearing one of my favorite wigs, short blond whispy shag cut. Mr Right is the first one complimenting my looks before we left, going on about the cut and color and how it brings out the color of my eyes and how stunning I look, while giving me the up n down like I knew who was going to be desert later...
                    Lot's of interaction at dinner, great banter with hosts and their friends and family. Warmed up to the kids quickly, got some stary eyed looks from the 12 year old girl, haha!
                    It was a really great jovial evening and the food was soooooo good! Hostess asked me if I curled my "hair", she knew I was wearing one of my wigs but felt it looked different or that I was wearing it differently and that I looked really nice - hit.
                    Lot's of little things/hits all evening and I definitely felt like my shiny pixie of pleasantries self

Comment

• Such a nice report and it sounds like such a fine day!
                      Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It was! Sometimes it's fun to go a little cra-cray

Why, yes, I did have a plan

Social dinner, mixed company, from ages 2-70. Some people we knew, some we didn't. Indoor/outdoor setting.

Tease - happy social
                      Everything else is stacked to enhance Tease as a "base" and add sparkle and happiness...

Xist - quiet undercurrent of bonding and first impression
                      DM+ - more a-nol and cops...because...well, always
                      30mcg neno - attention grabber, show me your sparkle and let me see yours!
                      12.5 mcg p86 - wow! Did you do something with your hair...you're glowing, you're eyes are amazing...
                      25mcgs DHEAS - more sparkle and shine, like p86 and neno. Enhanced visual and emotion perceptions
                      12.5mcg p96 - bringing everything together (my hope was to use it in more of a bridge than bonding capacity, though I don't have any real control over that, it usually does both, lol, and both is good!)

Caution to the wind, all stacked right on my chest and collar bone area.
                      All sprays, no oils because of the outdoor venue being the majority of the early setting.

I was in a good mood and so was anyone else who entered my cloud (there was a lot of happy juice built into this!)
                      I was wearing one of my favorite wigs, short blond whispy shag cut. Mr Right is the first one complimenting my looks before we left, going on about the cut and color and how it brings out the color of my eyes and how stunning I look, while giving me the up n down like I knew who was going to be desert later...
                      Lot's of interaction at dinner, great banter with hosts and their friends and family. Warmed up to the kids quickly, got some stary eyed looks from the 12 year old girl, haha!
                      It was a really great jovial evening and the food was soooooo good! Hostess asked me if I curled my "hair", she knew I was wearing one of my wigs but felt it looked different or that I was wearing it differently and that I looked really nice - hit.
                      Lot's of little things/hits all evening and I definitely felt like my shiny pixie of pleasantries self
                      This is so great, you've inspired me to stack up for an event I'm attending on Friday. You've encouraged me to include P96 because I haven't really figured out where to wear it. I am expecting DHEAS this week as well as xs189 but it's on hold ("Lab Magic" lol). Does 30mcg mean 2-3 sprays? (still trying to figure out those calculations)

I was thinking about including Love Boat which is in oil form, this event is happening on a rooftop bar (outdoors), would that be a no go? Are oils bad for outdoors?

Comment

This is so great, you've inspired me to stack up for an event I'm attending on Friday. You've encouraged me to include P96 because I haven't really figured out where to wear it. I am expecting DHEAS this week as well as xs189 but it's on hold ("Lab Magic" lol). Does 30mcg mean 2-3 sprays? (still trying to figure out those calculations)

I was thinking about including Love Boat which is in oil form, this event is happening on a rooftop bar (outdoors), would that be a no go? Are oils bad for outdoors?
                        Single molecules and putatives come according to mcgs per spray or drop and a lot are defaulted to 12.5mcgs per spray/drop. I have my neno in a spray at 30mcgs per spray (which doesn't appear to be available anymore) but the oil I requested in 25mcgs per drop. All my putatives I've gotten at the default of 12.5mcgs per spray. For singles or putatives I will try to give the mcgs in case someone else has the single at a higher or lower dose per mcg and wants to try what I have used in the same dose or close. It also helps to know mcgs in case someone is wearing something entirely different (example: wanting 50mcgs of b-nol in something, but already wearing something b-nol heavy, to avoid potentially ODing on extra added b-nol). Or EVEN BETTER when someone says, "Hey, try adding x amount more (or less) of _____, I find at x dose it does y and z."

Oils are not bad for outdoors, they disperse differently than sprays.
                        I wanted something that would hit quickly.
                        Because of the amount of pheromones I was wearing I was ok with losing some of that to the wind I'm absolutely sure they were hitting just fine in spite of how windy it had been while we were all outside. It was a bit chilly as well.
                        Think of it like this, I was outdoors and it was windy and cool. Not optimal for oils. They would still have performed, but not as quickly. My bubble with oils is smaller too, the sprays have more reach, but again, they are still just as effective when they hit.

Comment

Single molecules and putatives come according to mcgs per spray or drop and a lot are defaulted to 12.5mcgs per spray/drop. I have my neno in a spray at 30mcgs per spray (which doesn't appear to be available anymore) but the oil I requested in 25mcgs per drop. All my putatives I've gotten at the default of 12.5mcgs per spray. For singles or putatives I will try to give the mcgs in case someone else has the single at a higher or lower dose per mcg and wants to try what I have used in the same dose or close. It also helps to know mcgs in case someone is wearing something entirely different (example: wanting 50mcgs of b-nol in something, but already wearing something b-nol heavy, to avoid potentially ODing on extra added b-nol). Or EVEN BETTER when someone says, "Hey, try adding x amount more (or less) of _____, I find at x dose it does y and z."

Oils are not bad for outdoors, they disperse differently than sprays.
                          I wanted something that would hit quickly.
                          Because of the amount of pheromones I was wearing I was ok with losing some of that to the wind I'm absolutely sure they were hitting just fine in spite of how windy it had been while we were all outside. It was a bit chilly as well.
                          Think of it like this, I was outdoors and it was windy and cool. Not optimal for oils. They would still have performed, but not as quickly. My bubble with oils is smaller too, the sprays have more reach, but again, they are still just as effective when they hit.
                          Thank you for explaining it!

I want to wear Love Boat on Friday.. but I'm lowkey afraid because I remember wearing Love Boat on a date and talking myself into a hole, LOL.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X