yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Goddess Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
    Fair enough. I'll work on my reports. Also I'm happy to pay for it, I would be delighted to do so and if that's possible add it to one of my next orders, even a full bottle. Many thanks.

First, use the comment section sparingly. It doesn't count towards post count.
    Second you're 11 posts from being an influencer. That's pretty easy to get to. You can do it. I know you can. Eleven posts are nothing

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I have one post from 35% discount, I should not be using the comments too much either. <3

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

LOL! We would ruin Manhattan together.
    drunk real housewives of new york GIF
    this would be amazing! ahaaah
    "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you would run Manhattan together.

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    x2 XS189
    x1 Xist4w
    x1 DM+
    x1 pregnenolone at approximately 25-30mcgs
    x1 XSP86

Then go forth, and shine~
    So I tried nutrix's goddess (though only 1 spray of xs189) mix and wow !

This is definitely a goddess mix. while women were almost indifferent and sometimes rude, men were in awe.

I went to a restaurant where a man previously sleazily hit on me sans pheros this time he seemed to want to interact with me but was too intimidated. Instead, he kept sneakily looking at me from a far and so did every Male that was nearby.

I was wearing a loungey clothes and my sister said, "damn wtf you look good. You're giving off hot vibes. Like Angelina Jolie in her hey day type vibes"

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      no doubt

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a feeling you always give off hot vibes

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
    BTW I think the Goddess blend is finished and ready for testing but I ran out of EST and just waiting for a new batch to come in.
    I'm so ready!!!!!

run running GIF
    Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

• Did someone mention ready for testing?

Comment

• I think there is not enough est

Comment

• Originally posted by Isis View Post

So I tried nutrix's goddess (though only 1 spray of xs189) mix and wow !

This is definitely a goddess mix. while women were almost indifferent and sometimes rude, men were in awe.

I went to a restaurant where a man previously sleazily hit on me sans pheros this time he seemed to want to interact with me but was too intimidated. Instead, he kept sneakily looking at me from a far and so did every Male that was nearby.

I was wearing a loungey clothes and my sister said, "damn wtf you look good. You're giving off hot vibes. Like Angelina Jolie in her hey day type vibes"
          Ugh, I need to try this soon!
          Maybe at my graduation, LOL.

Comment

• Need to test it as well. I know I've been quiet this month but that's mostly cause of the whole moving houses etc

Comment

• Oh, I ended up testing this yesterday and only wrote it in my journal. I'll repost here:

Ended up having to put about 3 little sprays of Xist on my inner arm because my very first mone ever (from PXS)... is finally done!

2x - xs189 (neck)
              3x - Xist (inner arm)
              1x - DM (cleavage
              1x - pregnenolone (inner arm)
              1x - P86 (back of neck)

Nice day today. So this time, something that never happens happened. Men didn't only smile at me, they smiled and actually opened their mouths to say hi! It was definitely noticeable. I've been really trying to get guys to engage with me and they just wouldn't for some reason. I wonder how this would feel if I add P83 + P96. Many more smiles as well.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Been there, totally understand! How about the DM? Was it spray also (DM+)?

• Cheerio
                Cheerio commented
                Editing a comment
                I had no idea there was a DM+ & DM. I believe I only have DM (I'll have to check). I have everything in spray except Love Boat NuTrix

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you! And, Oh! Ok Yes, the DM+ is the spray. It has cops plus (+) alpha androstenol DM in the oil is cops only.

First, use the comment section sparingly. It doesn't count towards post count.
              Second you're 11 posts from being an influencer. That's pretty easy to get to. You can do it. I know you can. Eleven posts are nothing
              Thank you Steve. I guess I got that wrong, I thought making a comment was a good way to post. I guess I didn't post original posts as I have a lot of respect for the quality content some of the veterans here post and didn't want to not live up to that. Grateful for your advice.

Comment

• SecretV
                SecretV commented
                Editing a comment
                Every post is valued. Especially when it comes to your own experiences.

• XSteveO The est have arrived`?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                XSteveO The est have arrived`?
                FedEx has it out for delivery so your order will be shipping today with some XS201 Goddess blend

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

FedEx has it out for delivery so your order will be shipping today with some XS201 Goddess blend
                  Oh My God, what a nice message on an elsewhere bad day! Thank you!
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• *bouncess excitedly* wish I got updates when there's something new in store xD

Comment

• Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                      *bouncess excitedly* wish I got updates when there's something new in store xD
                      PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                      (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                      (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                      LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                      FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Yep I made an initial 12 to get out so first come first served. Its only cause I want to test it before I beta test it.

Steve O

Comment

• I can't wait to ride it like a... Horse...

Comment

Wait, you're sending out samples now?!!?!!?!?!!!!!?!?! When I'm dead broke?!?!?!!??!!?!!?!
                            SteveO!!!!!

Comment

• SecretV
                              SecretV commented
                              Editing a comment
                              For once it's not just me xD

• Vicki Lee
                              Vicki Lee commented
                              Editing a comment
                              ???????????? omfgg

• Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                            I can't wait to ride it like a... Horse...
                            Are you taking it to the hotel room?

Steve O

Comment

Are you taking it to the hotel room?
                              It won't even have to but me dinner first. Hell by the sounds of it this one I might even take for a weekend in Paris

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X