yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Goddess Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's what I was just thinking..."If it ain't broke..."

LP has "Unisexy" for men and women, so unisex is a no brainer for me and represents just fine to me.
    Is it word smithing you're looking for?
    Gender nuetal.
    Androgynous blends.
    All inclusive.
    Unisex (sorry, I still like this one...)
    Combined gender symbols (see comment below...)

For men's and women's, I so adore the use of the little gender symbols the site uses...quick, eye catching and pink or blue - fast identification at a glance for the wearer it's meant for without a word.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• In sales, if you aren't moving forward you are moving backward. I actually didn't buy from this site because I thought the blond girl with all the cash looked greedy. The only thing that overcame that first impression was the solid cart system followed shortly by fantastic customer service and updates. I took a chance and in hours knew I was going to be alright but at first it looked like someone with their hands out wanting to take my money.

I thought Unisexy sounded gay to me. I have a lot of gay friends but I don't visit their establishments. The only UNISEX salons around here that use the word are in very rundown sections of town. Actually, the word repulses me, I only bought a couple of unisexies because the 5 pack deal insisted I buy some. I'm not super alpha but I had to push through psychological barriers anyhow to actually buy Unisexy. Once I did, it was easier to try out the women's products and I'm glad I did. I may not be normal but I have about 4 years of therapy investing in "getting in touch' with my gentler side.

Lady Therapists SMH. Bless Their Souls.

Comment

• There's moving forward and there's trying to introduce new things where they aren't needed.

Coca-Cola has only changed the original recipe once - to remove cocaine. Instead of fixing what worked, they expanded introducing new products and flavours and offering the consumer things they haven't experienced with the known drink brand.

SteveO does similar things by expanding the range of products and types, offering us new uses, applications and experiences with the general product. His range opens many possibilities.

Comment

• I guess I can understand the resistance to change but the advertising as is doesn't appeal to me as a male, too much pink and mauve. Steve asked for input, since he doesn't have very much male input to listen to I offered some. Its not nearly what I would like to offer. Personally, I'd like some fast cars and Big game hunters, Fellas, buy XYZ and have a whale of a time and Captain Ahab with a harpoon or that UFC fighter, Motorcycles and Rock Stars on the mens' pages, not pink. Instead, I offered 3-axis color coding of the product page background and some ideas on what those colors could be and how to implement it wprking within the systems already in place.

Hell, call me a progressive I guess but the marketing has been on my mind for a year before my first order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            I guess I can understand the resistance to change but the advertising as is doesn't appeal to me as a male, too much pink and mauve. Steve asked for input, since he doesn't have very much male input to listen to I offered some. Its not nearly what I would like to offer. Personally, I'd like some fast cars and Big game hunters, Fellas, buy XYZ and have a whale of a time and Captain Ahab with a harpoon or that UFC fighter, Motorcycles and Rock Stars on the mens' pages, not pink. Instead, I offered 3-axis color coding of the product page background and some ideas on what those colors could be and how to implement it wprking within the systems already in place.

Hell, call me a progressive I guess but the marketing has been on my mind for a year before my first order.
            So why haven't you said something about it before?

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Oh I come up with reasons to keep my mouth shut but it mostly results from consideration of the work, creativity and talent already invested. Also,I respect Steve's decision to market to women. Ladies have poor pheromone representation in the pheromone business in general. While LP has a lot of scents, I don't get the impression at all that they are pheromone experts. I guess another set of reasons is if I'm not willing to invest the time and money create a lot of mockups. I enjoy the design process of business but not any of nuts and bolts of today's' front end development. Broad strokes, bullshit and napkins for me.

Plus Steve never asked. Part of the magic of knowing what you want is that other people get to know what you want. Then you put it out to the universe.

That's kind of how The High Priestess works.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bota_g_02-min.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	103334

Comment

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                A good point really.

• Comment

• Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                So I was mixing some oils for new scents...
                ...and realised how much of a task Goddess could be as well of the level of interesting range there. No two Goddesses are alike...
                This is true. I bet this goddess blend is going to be insanely good.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• I think that came out wrong on my part and I apologize for that. I'm not bowing to this politically correct speech at all.

What I meant is that we have a lot of testers who are more than willing to cross gender dominated blends. Example males testing female blends (I test every blend I make) and females testing male blends. I love this concept and want to encourage more of it. That's the idea and I'm struggling with how exactly to encourage more of this. We will be keeping the categories as is, even the new labels incorporate gender now, but maybe include a message or something.

My question is how is the best way to do this without creating confusion for new people?

Steve O
                  PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                  Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                    I think that came out wrong on my part and I apologize for that. I'm not bowing to this politically correct speech at all.

What I meant is that we have a lot of testers who are more than willing to cross gender dominated blends. Example males testing female blends (I test every blend I make) and females testing male blends. I love this concept and want to encourage more of it. That's the idea and I'm struggling with how exactly to encourage more of this. We will be keeping the categories as is, even the new labels incorporate gender now, but maybe include a message or something.

My question is how is the best way to do this without creating confusion for new people?
                    I am going to review every male blend I read as neutral as a standalone for women too use on their sales page, then I just hope some other women dare to try the blend out. As of now I think both Boyfriend and Naked Gun is very neutral and will encourage every girl here to at least ask for a sample of it in the check out, if they don't want to spend money on it to begin with. I hope that the Pencil Thin Mustache will be the same way, because I love the selfies I am getting with him, so I will see.
                    Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                      I hope that the Pencil Thin Mustache will be the same way, because I love the selfies I am getting with him, so I will see.
                      Ahhh my Jimmy Buffet inspired blend. It was one of my favorites to make cause I had the song on repeat.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I love the blend and hope other women will try it too if my research find him neutral enough.

• BTW I think the Goddess blend is finished and ready for testing but I ran out of EST and just waiting for a new batch to come in.

Steve O

Comment

• MostHoly
                        MostHoly commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh my Goddess, I so wish want need to test this!!! How can I get a hold of it? I promise to be very diligent on the reporting.

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The est has arrived?

BTW I think the Goddess blend is finished and ready for testing but I ran out of EST and just waiting for a new batch to come in.

Looks like I've got an idea for my next sample, @HayleyBreanna

Comment

• Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                        OmniSexual also implies that is sexually attracts... Everything.
                        Is that a BAD thing?

Comment

I think that came out wrong on my part and I apologize for that. I'm not bowing to this politically correct speech at all.

There is a multi-millennia spiritual principle that separates masculine from feminine that is loosely used in other languages that incorporate masculine and feminine forms of words. masculine is active, the feminine is receptive, yes it goes back to sex organs but. we have pheromones that attract people to us and we have pheromones that help us go out and get what we want. We also call them Alphas and Betas but our definitions of these are clouded. I think the gives versus receives or hunts versus attracts the type of definitions of those terms could be understood.

When I wear beta, women come to me, when I wear alpha, I go to them. No judgment either way. For me it's about what mood am I in? active or receptive. In a more escalated mood, Am I gonna give it or is she gonna take it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                            Oh my Goddess, I so wish want need to test this!!! How can I get a hold of it? I promise to be very diligent on the reporting.

We don't actually work on promises MostHoly. Way more often than not, those that promise don't, but that's not to say you'd be one of them. The best thing is we've built it into the system so you don't have to make any promises, you just have to report on what you already have and you'll start getting the test blends, not to mention Lifetime Discounts. Its always been in your hands.

Steve O

Comment

• MostHoly
                              MostHoly commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Fair enough. I'll work on my reports. Also I'm happy to pay for it, I would be delighted to do so and if that's possible add it to one of my next orders, even a full bottle. Many thanks.

• MostHoly
                              MostHoly commented
                              Editing a comment
                              XSteveO I followed your advice and upped my posts and am now officially an influencer, yay! Placing new order and would love to test the Goddess blend if you have one available (happy to pay too!).

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Well now that we've recieved confirmation, let's go target these older men!
                            cars wtf GIF by Cheezburger
                            I may be late, but I'm on my way.lmaoo
                            "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I'm slamming my brakes on so you ladies can catch up.

• Originally posted by lafemme View Post

cars wtf GIF by Cheezburger
                            I may be late, but I'm on my way.lmaoo
                            LOL! We would ruin Manhattan together.

Comment

BTW I think the Goddess blend is finished and ready for testing but I ran out of EST and just waiting for a new batch to come in.
                              Awesome just in time for summer ???? me gusta!
                              PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                              (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                              (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                              LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                              FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

You can't come with these kind of posts, you make the entire board sleepless in our waiting.
                                Last edited by Ildergreier; 05-12-2019, 04:32 AM.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X