yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Goddess Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
    Egads, Thats like 12 sprays, I feel the need to genuflect cross country.
    I believe we're still looking at less mcgs total than 1 or 2 sprays of Ascend so...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Sunny
      Sunny commented
      Editing a comment
      Oops

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I believe we're still looking at less mcgs total than 1 or 2 sprays of Ascend so...
    Damn, I just read the description of Ascend... Can women wear it?

Is there a female version of ascend?
    Full Sprays: Desire Me - Engage - Xist - Connections - Celebrity - PSEL - Fantasy - XS196 GF - XS194 In Between - P86 - P96

WISHLIST: GLOW - Fairy Tale - XS199 Comply - Mascot

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      All the male blends I have tried has read neutral on me, so ask for samples of male blends with next order if there is a blend you are curious about.

• Originally posted by Sunny View Post

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny View Post

I am going to begin testing Ascend tomorrow, I will let you know. It's for men buuut...
      I will be starting with 1 drop of Ascend (I have the oil) and a spray of DM+ and 25mcgs of neno in oil. I think it will have a heavy signature and am hoping the extra alpha androstenol and neno will lighten it up.
      Pray for me I hope I don't scare people!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• I Keep having this vision of Meryl Streep and Prada. It's frightening.

that is all the devil wears prada GIFmiuccia prada GIF by fashgif

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        I Keep having this vision of Meryl Streep and Prada. It's frightening.

that is all the devil wears prada GIFmiuccia prada GIF by fashgif
        You've reminded me that I really need to finally watch The Devil Wears Prada.

Comment

• It's like one hundred women all wearing Ascend at one. Merlys probably wearing API and her understudy a half a spray of Innocence.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            I could never be any of those people. It would eat my soul...

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          MostHoly

An oldie, but goodie:

??????Eris, Loki and Coyote walk into a bar.
          The bartender says "Order, Please."

shaquille o'neal lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
          mila kunis lol GIF by IFC

Comment

• MostHoly

Have you gotten your Goddess blend?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• MostHoly
              MostHoly commented
              Editing a comment
              Not yet.

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              MostHoly this is going to be good, I am so excited for you.

• So I was mixing some oils for new scents...
            ...and realised how much of a task Goddess could be as well of the level of interesting range there. No two Goddesses are alike...

Comment

• I'm going to be changing all categories from male female unisexy to something more inviting.

Maybe masculine (To attract feminine) and vice-a-versa. I like to be inclusive so maybe some feedback on how to go about this.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
              I'm going to be changing all categories from male female unisexy to something more inviting.

Maybe masculine (To attract feminine) and vice-a-versa. I like to be inclusive so maybe some feedback on how to go about this.
              Why? you don't think it works as it is?
              I mean, there is a lot to chose from in every category and we who are more curious than others won't let something as a gender stop us.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• I find the way most places categorise rather confusing. Here it's pretty clear and easy to get around. I think it works pretty well to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                  I'm going to be changing all categories from male female unisexy to something more inviting.

I could understand and see that. I think keeping the gendered categories are cool but do a sub category with the bold included?
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Sub categories could be good. Especially if you categorise by type of blend

Comment

• Well, we have the goals system. I think the word unisex is misused. even though it comes from the word universal it also says to me ONE sex. I think I would like the term OmniSexual, that implies ALL sexes without getting sticky. We have a lot of products that are turning out to work out very well for people regardless of sex. Sex is not the only criteria but some products work for any sex, some work better for one sex than another and then we have some that lean very hard one way or the other. But I don't think we have any that are going to be exclusively one sex or the other. Seems girls enjoy being harder and some of us guys enjoy projecting a softer vibe most of the time. The goal system probably needs a bit of reordering. not a lot. One category may become redundant, but maybe not. SO much work already into it. Lets just make it work even harder.

Omnisexual also sounds really inclusive to me with the worlds newer hazey gender lines. I haven't seen many guys talk about being gay or trans here but a goodly portion of the ladies seems willing to swing both ways. Depending on how the poll questions are asked 15 to 30% of females are open.

On the polarity of gender, If one pole was pink and the other blue, most of the blends would be shades of purple and all points in between. They could be color coded if only in the background color of the page background which describes them.

Another aspect of the goal system is day or night. There are some correlations I see between strength but also complexity in a sense feels darker to me. Back to Colors again but I guess complexity could be the same as color saturation. Often the night pheromones are more sexual too. This might be tricky from a chroma perspective because of the more color saturation, the fewer shades we are able to perceive.

But XSteveO gave us all these colors and not just Pink or Blue and shades of purple. How about each product in a goals subgroup have lighter or darker shades of the colors you have already picked for the subgroups. Maybe something simple like complexity or strength of the blend, DARK for complex and or strong. It could reflect/imply how much work or expense goes into it. Might be useful and add a sense of value for the COMPLYs and SOBs etc

Click image for larger version  Name:	Goals_XS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	99.9 KB ID:	103103

Comment

• OmniSexual also implies that is sexually attracts... Everything. While a lot of unisex products happen to be social. More to the point "unisex" is a pretty common term and used in perfume as well as clothing industry. Therefore it is familiar to most people. That familiarity is more likely to appeal to general public rather than present them with a new term that may or may not be clear and may or may not have unpleasant connotations.

It could perhaps be easier to just categorise them as "social" removing gender as a factor and specifying in description that these are for boys and girls alike.

I do like the colours though

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I disagree, How many new and improved products do we buy? The unisex term is almost 50 years old. Would you like some Hot cocoa or a mocha latte?

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks for your perception of the word BTW, I had just made it up so its good to get other peoples intuitive takes.

• SecretV
                          SecretV commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It make it a familiar term. Take into consideration that many people dislike fast fading trends and often novelty wears off. If you're new - you prefer things to be straightforward.

• And another thought, Selling pheromones based on sex or the pursuit of sex Severely limits market reach to a very narrow age and demographic group, young singles but the workplace, for instance, encompasses married single and divorced and included multiple decades of a persons life. It doesn't end when the ring goes on the finger. Once we have our sexual needs met, we spend the rest of our lives cultivating nonsexual relationships and more and more, these relationships must appeal to ALL gender expressions.

Selling magical love potions made sense when pheromones were first developed. It was loud, even the local grocer was high on cocaine, musical costumes and beats enshrined angry alpha malevolence and sex was everywhere, anywhere and anytime. The club has given way to Schools and Workplaces imo.

While this demographic has long since faded into their sunset years (me), the ideologies and archetypes still exist in Memes and Tropes and Gifs. selling only to the very active sex seeking demographic as most other pheromone companies do is an outdated and "Misguided Marketing Effort"

Comment

• SecretV
                          SecretV commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It's why perhaps wearer gender marked categories could work better as well as clearly inform a new user that pheros aren't just for sex or attraction

• I think the system of now works.
                        Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                          I think the system of now works.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Totally.

• SecretV
                            SecretV commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Definitely agreed.

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...