yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP & Pheromonexs Combination Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    NuTrix Yeah, I can imagine. I hope XSteveO creates this super LFM & LFN before summer comes.

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Cheerio I needed something that made LFM less distant.

• originalsn
    commented on 's reply
    Are putatives in general good additions to anything? I'm thinking about getting P74.

• originalsn
    replied
    Loving the suggestions! I figured I'd try some oils since its getting warmer. I've noticed alcohols tend to diffuse fast/burn out fast on me. Some people use coconut oil as a trick. I guess maybe I could use that with the sprays? To make them last longer or does it impact chemical makeup of the fragrance/pheros?

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    I am not even kidding! All ya'all asking about what does Xist4w go with/compliment?
    EVERYTHING.
    Not even joking, use it with everything

P96 and/or p86 are safe additions to anything.
    BAM!, Lace, OCCOs and any other cop'd fragrance with anything too.
    Noted!!

Seems like the same w/ Celebrity (I'm a lil bias though, lol)

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    I am not even kidding! All ya'all asking about what does Xist4w go with/compliment?
    EVERYTHING.
    Not even joking, use it with everything

P96 and/or p86 are safe additions to anything.
    BAM!, Lace, OCCOs and any other cop'd fragrance with anything too.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    2nd SteveO making an LFM...could you just imagine!!! SUPER LFM...

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
    Oh, I forgot...I love Xist4W with Honeyed LP with Gotcha!
    Oh, I have both! Tell me what to expect!
    I have a date on Saturday!

Leave a comment:

• pinksugarcandy
    commented on 's reply
    Funny though i actually prefer the oils. The sprays leak a lot and somehow get used up faster compared to the oils.

• pinksugarcandy
    commented on 's reply
    I really like LFM. It has the most noticeable effect on my bf. Need to try it with Babe

• pinksugarcandy
    commented on 's reply
    what does celebrity do for you?

• originalsn
    commented on 's reply

• curiouscat
    replied
    Oh, I forgot...I love Xist4W with Honeyed LP with Gotcha!

Leave a comment:

• curiouscat
    replied
    So I have been trying to get away from LPMP somewhat ... not because I ever had a bad experience.. I just really like the super fast service here and I like sprays...which cost a LOT more over there. I realize they are bigger bottles...but anyway. I will NEVER be able to completely separate because I live by OCCOs. Just sayin'.

That being said, note that while I don't say it in every combo...I wear EVERYTHING with an OCCO. E V E R Y T H I N G.

That being said, I am a HUGE fan of Perfect Match, which isn't in your list, but I love it with Xist4w/P96/DHEAS/P83. I know that seems like a lot of things, but it works really well for me.

I am currently trying out Heart & Soul (UN) with Xist4W and P96. I am pretty sure I did H&S with Xist4W once before and got great results in terms of the boy not wanting to leave, just hanging around forever...things I enjoy. I have gotten some awesome responses with H&S and cops alone, too, without any PXS products, but I feel like they had more of a last effect after we were apart when I added the X4W.

I have used the XSP96 and LPMP DHEAS together and just gotten all the "love" looks.

I am pretty sure I have tried to add the Xist4W to everything I have from LPMP and it does seem to up the results, even if only a little.

Oh, I also used Liebchen Treasured Hearts with the Xist4W and got really awesome results, too. I don't have all my notes, but basically, it just did more of the bonding/wanna be in your family style connections. Again, Xist4W just seems to amp up all the LPMP results for me.

And after writing all this and thinking back, I need to give H&S some more love with the Xist4W.

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    commented on 's reply
    What did you think about LFM + Connections?

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    You are most welcome.

• originalsn
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you ??

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Try the sampler of LFM and if you like it, surf right to the LPMP site and buy a big bottle of LFM. You will not regret that, it is amazing. Glad you liked the music too.

• originalsn
    commented on 's reply

• originalsn
    commented on 's reply
    Combine them. Would mixing them on diff parts of the body be better?

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X