yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I assume that you are using the unscented stuff.
    Can you tell me what Naked Gun & Pencil Thin Mustache smell like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
      I assume that you are using the unscented stuff.
      Can you tell me what Naked Gun & Pencil Thin Mustache smell like?
      Can't recall any noticeable smell on any of them.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• What other male unscented stuff do you have?
        I am trying to find out what they smell like, not only to me but also to women.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
          What other male unscented stuff do you have?
          I am trying to find out what they smell like, not only to me but also to women.
          Those three I hve mentioned in this thread and none of them smells to me.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Wearing Pencil Thin Mustache again, I love the selfies of this blend. So BOLD!
            Arsenal

Comment

• Naked Gun is officially my artist modeling gig blend. It really brings out the best of all involved in that kind of situation.
              Arsenal

Comment

• Friday 01.03.2019.

I am going to use Naked Gun this weekend and see what happens. I will also decide between SOB spray or oil to order before next weekend.
                Arsenal

Comment

• I post it here too since it is about Naked Gun.

??????Two sprays of Naked Gun, one at neck and one split between wrists

So when I decided to test Naked Gun this weekend, it was because I knew Friday night I was going to meet a friend at a group night that when he is drunk he is of the type that out of nowhere start to undress himself, I wanted to see if NG would work on a man as well, and not just women. I planned to be sitting quite close to this man, so he was flanked by the right side of his wife and on the left he would be sitted with me.

The excuse to be sitted next to him was that I hadn't spoken to him for some time, which was not a lie, since I hadn't seen him since the middle week of Christmas. The restaurant is cute, good food and has a relaxed atmosphere. I came at the same time as this couple, so I got to my plan naturally without having to do to much and the rest of the friends was not too late this time so after a ten minutes time everybody was sitted and actually ready to order. The beers came fast and ten minutes after that our food was actually on the table too. I ordered a chicken salad this time, it tasted amazing, I wasn't that much into the beers since it was so much of it last weekend, but the on at my right side on the other hand did as I knew he would. He drunk a beer while waiting for his steak, bottened it down and ordered another when his food came on the table.

He was funny already after one beer and the clock was almost 2023 o'clock, so I decided to go to bathroom for step two in the research. The
                  Psel sampler had of course decided to act messy, it didn't come much out when I sprayed it and it stressed me out, so I just started to spray myself with Psel here and there without counting since it came so little out, i gave up I went back to my place at the table again.

After five minutes my fellow at right started to talk about how hot it was in the room and button up the neck button, I overheard the conversation between him and his wife where she mentioned he is already on his third bottle (he can drink and drink and never fell asleep) one hour and a half after we came there. I just know this was going in the right direction and that it would not take the entire night to get a result. I acted like I didn't hear what I hear and asked him if he wanted a
                  Psel it almost got dangerous, since they all acted disinhibited. I believe they all had been undressing if we had been in a more private place instead of a restaurant.

Arsenal

Comment

• A clean Beth heart on a legendary evening. Still gritty, but not with the tragic addiction thad made earlier videos of performances so painful to watch.
                    Arsenal

Comment

• One spray at neck with the 10ml Naked Gun bottle.

Suddenly it was my time to be sitting there in the bra because it is so hot in here.
                      Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        NuTrix Now, don't you want to try out NG yourself now?

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Bwahahaaaaaaa! Like I need ANY outside influence to "lose" my clothes

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        NuTrix I see what do did there.

• I noticed the cadence of your writing was pretty disinhibited, Norwegian sentence structures were slipping through your normally very American sounding writing.

Kinda hot BTWdark souls protect yo self GIF

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        One spray at neck with the 10ml Naked Gun bottle.

Suddenly it was my time to be sitting there in the bra because it is so hot in here.
                        #FreeTheNipple
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

#FreeTheNipple
                          It wasn't that hot.
                          Arsenal

Comment

It wasn't that hot.
                            ????????????????????
                            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• How does Naked Gun compare to straight xsp83? I was thinking of picking up 83 but Naked Gun may be better. What could possibly contribute to this freeing of the nipples?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                How does Naked Gun compare to straight xsp83? I was thinking of picking up 83 but Naked Gun may be better. What could possibly contribute to this freeing of the nipples?
                                I have no idea, actually.
                                Arsenal

Comment

• Naked gun at the studio again.

This is truly an amazing social and what is supposed to be work is just fun and good.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

• The boldness I get from Naked Gun can fast make me to a bragging shit, if I am not careful.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      NuTrix you laugh?

• NuTrix
                                      NuTrix commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Yes. The brutal honesty of how you worded it struck me funny. Very endearing

• Ildergreier
                                      Ildergreier commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      He, he, cool. NuTrix

The boldness I get from Naked Gun can fast make me to a bragging shit, if I am not careful.
                                    Now is that a bad or good thing? And for who? ????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Now is that a bad or good thing? And for who? ????????
                                      I was talking with one of the artist attending the drawing gig where I am a model, and it just ran out of my mouth about my art collection, hello, I have no collection, just paintings I have bought here and there because I liked it. He became a blobber mouth too.
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X