yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ildergreier tests male blends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    2x PTM
    25mcg est
    3x DM oil.

Will be back and tell what happens.
    Went surprisingly well.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• I have been using API a lot these last two weeks (both solo and in combination) and there is one things I notice:

Men is wild but respectfully flirting with me when I am wearing Api, they can not help themselves.
      It is kind of weird since this is is a male blend, now isn't it? I think it is because this is a blend that reads extremely neutral on me instead of making people go "hmmm, what is going on with her today". Perhaps that Api are in oil and not spray form has a part of this too, since it makes everything more natural feeling. I believe it is the trust aspect of API that brings this out of men because they feel safe with me (not like they have anything too fear). Anyway, I am hugely surprised over this pattern.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• One more thing: Api is a slayer together with Innocence or Fantasy and 1x DM oil. Very surprising.
        Arsenal

Comment

• Now I have used Api for about 2 years and Api sometimes feels like a male form of the unisex blend Inbetween (xs194).
          Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X