yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good Job Interview Phero Combinations??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you recommend to give off a bubbly and energetic vibe or at least make me like that during an interview? My personality is more mellow

Comment

Originally posted by pinksugarcandy View Post
      What do you recommend to give off a bubbly and energetic vibe or at least make me like that during an interview? My personality is more mellow
      Vibe can be those things, tehe, though the interview could be fun, you might run the risk (if you are too bubbly) of not being taken seriously enough. Make sure to match your perkiness to a smartly dressed ensemble so as not to be taken too lightly either. Professional, responsible AND fun!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Love Boat would be perfect since it makes everybody loves you, combine it with xs189's seriousness you should be set for a job interview.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Love Boat would be perfect since it makes everybody loves you, combine it with xs189's seriousness you should be set for a job interview.
          Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Vibe can be those things, tehe, though the interview could be fun, you might run the risk (if you are too bubbly) of not being taken seriously enough. Make sure to match your perkiness to a smartly dressed ensemble so as not to be taken too lightly either. Professional, responsible AND fun!
          I don't have vibe but I have a sample of flirt. I will try vibe and loveboat

Comment

I don't have vibe but I have a sample of flirt. I will try vibe and loveboat
            Together in the job interview?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• pinksugarcandy
              pinksugarcandy commented
              Editing a comment
              yup. is it a bad idea?

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              I think it will be a butter on bacon situation. I would have used Vibe alone, or LB with a serious status blend in a combination.

I would like to chime in to advise against using Vibe for a job interview phero. It's a wonderful spray don't get me wrong, but I actually used this when interviewing for a part-time server job (I love my dancing job but it's good to have something else going on as well). The job interview was so laid back that not only did I not get the job, but the interviewer kept apologizing for the "casual interview" and he said he felt he was coming off as "unprofessional." He had trouble remembering what questions to ask and we kept veering off topic to more personal discussions, such as his tattoos or what life was like in other towns I've lived in, lol!

Looking back I'm actually glad I didn't get the job because I've started at a new club now and no longer feel I need secondary income. But yeah moral of the story - Vibe is excellent for making friends and relaxing people, but not the best for serious environments. It might be an ok job interview phero if the job in question is something that requires a super fun and charismatic personality, such as working at a summercamp with kids or something. But that's about it.
            I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• pinksugarcandy
              pinksugarcandy commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks for your input. I used loveboat and connections for my second interview. I think it went pretty well. I am just waiting to hear the results now.

I have a job interview coming up. Still waiting to hear back on when it will be. It will be in a spa and it's not usually recommended to wear any kind of fragrance when working in that kind of environment. I'm afraid pheros + perfume would be too much. I would like to wear Xist, Fairy Tale, and maybe Connections. What do you all think? cc: Isis

Comment

Originally posted by siren View Post
              I have a job interview coming up. Still waiting to hear back on when it will be. It will be in a spa and it's not usually recommended to wear any kind of fragrance when working in that kind of environment. I'm afraid pheros + perfume would be too much. I would like to wear Xist, Fairy Tale, and maybe Connections. What do you all think? cc: Isis
              Do you have cohesion? I'd wear something with status and cohesion. People (females in particular) seem to like the relaxed and calm vibe. It's useful in the spa industry

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Do you have cohesion? I'd wear something with status and cohesion. People (females in particular) seem to like the relaxed and calm vibe. It's useful in the spa industry
                I have Cohesion. Should I add it to those three or replace one of them with it?

I'll wear a super light fragrance to mask the stench.

Comment

I have Cohesion. Should I add it to those three or replace one of them with it?

I'll wear a super light fragrance to mask the stench.
                  What other status pheros do you have ?

I use clean reserve warm cotton to work, it smells like laundry and is non offensive

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post

What other status pheros do you have ?

I use clean reserve warm cotton to work, it smells like laundry and is non offensive
                    Aside from Fairy Tale, the only one that could work is Temptress. I hesitate to use it again in a work environment. I feel it makes me impatient and somewhat egotistical.

Comment

Aside from Fairy Tale, the only one that could work is Temptress. I hesitate to use it again in a work environment. I feel it makes me impatient and somewhat egotistical.
                      Hmm, I'd go with fairytale and cohesion then, I wouldn't use temptress.

I'd test that combo out and about before committing though ????

Comment

How about xs189 + Love Boat?
                        I am suggesting it because xs189 is a blend that makes people think you are a serious person.
                        Arsenal

Comment

How about xs189 + Love Boat?
                          I am suggesting it because xs189 is a blend that makes people think you are a serious person.
                          I don't have either of those and it's too short notice to order them. :( The interview is supposed to take place tomorrow but I'm still waiting for confirmation.

Comment

Oops i haven't updated here. So i got the job and during the 3 interviews i wore loveboat and connections. I was just wondering if there is a LPMP equivalent of loveboat and connections.

Comment

Oops i haven't updated here. So i got the job and during the 3 interviews i wore loveboat and connections. I was just wondering if there is a LPMP equivalent of loveboat and connections.
                              SteveO's blends are quite unique and there isn't an equivalent at LP for these 2 (I have/have had all of LP's offerings and still love them too). Connections is more than just a & b-nol, but Open Windows is for ice breaking and easy socializing. I don't know of anything like Love Boat but, while not the same, Perfect Match could be a nice alternative.
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

LPMP had a blend called True Confessions that acted a lot like Connections, a little more blabbermouth on the one you talk to though, so you need to be careful when you use it. I am not sure if Mara still has some bottles left, it went OOP some time last year. Go over to LPMP and check.

Love Boat on the other hand... Perhaps Levitation could be something for you? That is Open Windows with Dheas.
                                Arsenal

Comment

I currently have Innocence, Xist4w, Desire Me+ and Babe (XS). For LPMP, I have Honeyed Lotion w/ Gotcha, Divine Magick w/ Blatant Invitation and Rainbow Mango w/ Levitation. Can I use any of these guys tomorrow? I have 2 interviews, first one with all men and the second one with women.
                                  Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

My first phero interview experience, I didn't have many social setting sprays so I wore Desire Me on my chest, 2x Fantasy on my knee area, 3x Connections on my wrist and on my neck.

I also used a Hoodoo oil called Crown of Success on my palms. Covered everything with Cartier Rose (smells deliciously sweet)

I wanted to give off the vibe that I was a rare gem for them and they needed me!

The interview was with two women in their mid 40s and I can say I was ridiculously calm. I had a good casual chat with one of the ladies before the actual interview and really felt like I was having tea with an old girlfriend, but the second lady came in meaning business. Throughout the interview I was a little too carefree and maybe even standoffish like come on just give me the job already lol. The experience was so bizarre to me because I have never been so calm in an interview.. I feel like i have special powers

My mistake was probably using too much Connections because I was a blabber mouth.. at some point in the interview I lost my train of thought but kept chatting away lol. I can't tell if the second lady liked me or was shocked by my vibe (kept giving me blank stares) .. I am still new to pheros and this was probably my biggest test on someone else.

Waiting to hear back from them (hopefully after the mercury retrograde).. but I am just starting to interview so I will have more options and opportunities to try different sprays

If you are interested in Hoodoo oils.. Memphis Conjure has partnered with LPMP to make some pheromone oil blends!!!

Comment

Too bad XSteveO hasn't sent out the xs194/w to key fonts yet. That pheromone would have been perfect for job interviews.

But oout of your list....

Whichs one of them do you have success with and are neutral (not sexual) enough too?
                                      xs194 + xs199 (Comply) would make the perfect interview combo, I think. Maybe even adding xs196 if the interview is a woman for bonding (because woman interviewers tend to be more harsh, so that should calm her down) or if the interviewer is a man, he'll want to hire you based on his feelings for you (but also might work against you if he's afraid of getting in trouble bc of you, LOL).

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X