Collapse

Good Job Interview Phero Combinations??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Job Interview Phero Combinations??

Hello Ladies!

I'm currently looking for a new job and wanted recommendations on good interviewing phero combinations. In the past I've found Altered Ego from LoveScent worked well. It came across as likable, knowledgeable, competent, and maybe as an authority on whatever position I was interviewing for. However, I want something that will do all that but also say ,"I deserve to be paid a lot of money," while simultaneously making the employer WANT to pay me a generous salary.

I was thinking maybe XS190 and/or XS189 with something else. I don't want to come across as too intimidating. Some employers won't hire you if they think you'll come in and be a threat to their job. I currently have Tease, Fairytale, Temptress, XS189, XS190, Love Boat, Xist, Celebrity, Flirt, and Bliss. Any suggestions?

Too bad SteveO hasn't sent out the xs194/w to key fonts yet. That pheromone would have been perfect for job interviews.

But oout of your list....

Whichs one of them do you have success with and are neutral (not sexual) enough too?
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Too bad SteveO hasn't sent out the xs194/w to key fonts yet. That pheromone would have been perfect for job interviews.

But oout of your list....

Whichs one of them do you have success with and are neutral (not sexual) enough too?
      I have success with XS189 & XS190, but I've only really worn them in social settings. Not sure how they come across in an professional setting. I haven't really tested Temptress yet but I only have a small sample bottle.

Comment

x1 Fairytale, x1 LB, x1 xs189....
        Fairytale, feminine/mature; LB, light/engaging; xs189, status/responsible...
        Eagerly awaiting other responses...

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, xs189 has an aura of seriousness that can be useful.

I've used loveboat solo once and it was a mess. I was way too comfortable and candid.

I may interview for the heck of it for jobs I'm not qualified for and see what happens. Im not too happy with my part time currently

Comment

Hmm, Fantasy is a phenomenal first impression pheromone and perhaps in a combination with xs189 it would be a hit? Or perhaps too sexy=?
          Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
          Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            x1 Fairytale, x1 LB, x1 xs189....
            Fairytale, feminine/mature; LB, light/engaging; xs189, status/responsible...
            Eagerly awaiting other responses...
            I like the sound of this one. I like Fairytale for work because it makes people at work very accommodating and makes my managers see me as "one of them". I like XS189 because it's a bit serious and has status. I could see the Love Boat rounding it out. Thanks NuTrix ! I'm going to try this one.
            Last edited by Green Eyes; 01-12-2019, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              If you do, please share thoughts/results/selfies...you know...stuff

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              I want to hear the experience with this combination too.

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
          X