yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good Job Interview Phero Combinations??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemermaid View Post

If you are interested in Hoodoo oils.. Memphis Conjure has partnered with LPMP to make some pheromone oil blends!!!
    Oooo! Now this intrigues me!

It sounds like a hit (blank stares) Hope you get the job
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
    I currently have Innocence, Xist4w, Desire Me+ and Babe (XS). For LPMP, I have Honeyed Lotion w/ Gotcha, Divine Magick w/ Blatant Invitation and Rainbow Mango w/ Levitation. Can I use any of these guys tomorrow? I have 2 interviews, first one with all men and the second one with women.
    Levitation is a nice certainly social. Babe may be too flamboyant. Innocence to soft. Maybe 1 spray each, Babe and Innocence, to balance each other out?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Levitation is a nice certainly social. Babe may be too flamboyant. Innocence to soft. Maybe 1 spray each, Babe and Innocence, to balance each other out?
      Thank you, I did Xist4w today and the interviewers were nice so Idk if it made a difference or not. I'll try Babe and Innocence for tomorrow's interview.
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Thank you, I did Xist4w today and the interviewers were nice so Idk if it made a difference or not. I'll try Babe and Innocence for tomorrow's interview.
        On a subconscious level, I believe Xist4w should have had a positive effect for you. Perhaps more subtle than either of the others, but positive none the less

Comment

On a subconscious level, I believe Xist4w should have had a positive effect for you. Perhaps more subtle than either of the others, but positive none the less
          Yeah Xist4w is the one I'm still trying to figure out. I didn't notice any selfies today except that I wasn't too nervous for the first interview today. Is it true that Xist4w has effects only on people that kinda know you (versus dealing with complete strangers)?
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

xs194 + xs199 (Comply) would make the perfect interview combo, I think. Maybe even adding xs196 if the interview is a woman for bonding (because woman interviewers tend to be more harsh, so that should calm her down) or if the interviewer is a man, he'll want to hire you based on his feelings for you (but also might work against you if he's afraid of getting in trouble bc of you, LOL).
            I was thinking more in the direction of xs189 together with xs194.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Yeah Xist4w is the one I'm still trying to figure out. I didn't notice any selfies today except that I wasn't too nervous for the first interview today. Is it true that Xist4w has effects only on people that kinda know you (versus dealing with complete strangers)?
              I had to wear Xist for a while before I recognized the selfies (positive imprinting/bonding).
              It seems to help in the direction of people appreciating you, be it your character, personality, physical appearance.
              It was impossible for me to see it affecting strangers. Wearing it for an extended period around those I knew well is what helped me see what Xist4w was doing and also recognise the selfies. For me, Xist4w has been one of those blends that, like pheromones themselves naturally, works on such a primal subconsciousness level that I couldn't immediately see what it was doing. I didn't see the hits right away because it seems to work on an internal level with people, affecting their perceptions, ultimately manifesting in behavioral and verbal display. Incredibly powerful imho.
              1 or 2 sprays and trust that it's doing it's magic. If I hadn't experienced it and been so blown away by the results I would find it very hard to tell anyone to keep wearing something even if you don't see reactions right away.
              I do believe it affects complete strangers but I don't think it would be obvious in any way beyond that initial interaction of seeming to hit it off well right away with someone who is already responding well to you when you first meet.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Ditto! I felt like I discovered a secret super power when I found out what Xist can do

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                NuTrix And I learned it from the best: You.

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I was thinking more in the direction of xs189 together with xs194.
              Okay, I just need to go ahead and put xs189 in my shopping cart along with Madame. *sigh* Lol

Comment

Okay, I just need to go ahead and put xs189 in my shopping cart along with Madame. *sigh* Lol
                Now you are talking.

make-up hair GIF by MadameMiranda
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I had to wear Xist for a while before I recognized the selfies (positive imprinting/bonding).
                  It seems to help in the direction of people appreciating you, be it your character, personality, physical appearance.
                  It was impossible for me to see it affecting strangers. Wearing it for an extended period around those I knew well is what helped me see what Xist4w was doing and also recognise the selfies. For me, Xist4w has been one of those blends that, like pheromones themselves naturally, works on such a primal subconsciousness level that I couldn't immediately see what it was doing. I didn't see the hits right away because it seems to work on an internal level with people, affecting their perceptions, ultimately manifesting in behavioral and verbal display. Incredibly powerful imho.
                  1 or 2 sprays and trust that it's doing it's magic. If I hadn't experienced it and been so blown away by the results I would find it very hard to tell anyone to keep wearing something even if you don't see reactions right away.
                  I do believe it affects complete strangers but I don't think it would be obvious in any way beyond that initial interaction of seeming to hit it off well right away with someone who is already responding well to you when you first meet.
                  ahhh i see, thank you for your thoughts. I'll keep that in mind. I used to feel like Babe wasn't doing anything for me until I started pairing it with Desire Me+ and started seeing some results. I just have to be patient with Xist4w.
                  Current Arsenal:

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A good advice: whatever combination you do: Add Xist.

I tried your combo idea (1x of Babe, 1x of Xist) today and the interviewer wanted to hire me (however I don't know if it's the pheromones helping or that she needed someone soon...but she did like my resume!). I have another interview tomorrow so I'm going to try the combo again.
                  Current Arsenal:

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

Current Arsenal:

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Babe is definately a status/value blend and absolutely could have a positive impact on them not wanting to let you get away

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Babe makes them see you as valuable.

• OutspokenOne
                    OutspokenOne commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow, Babe is becoming a favorite of mine now.

This thread has finally come in handy for me. I have secured a meeting with an angel investor for my business and I'm definitely bringing out my pheromones.

What would y'all say about xs199 (Comply) + meeting? I know someone mentioned Comply hitting them hard in the sense that they were the ones compliant with the person, but does it work both ways or is it something that is one way or the other? Not sure if I should also post this question in the Comply thread.

Comment

This thread has finally come in handy for me. I have secured a meeting with an angel investor for my business and I'm definitely bringing out my pheromones.

What would y'all say about xs199 (Comply) + meeting? I know someone mentioned Comply hitting them hard in the sense that they were the ones compliant with the person, but does it work both ways or is it something that is one way or the other? Not sure if I should also post this question in the Comply thread.
                    Do you have a good enough understanding about the baseline of xs199?
                    Arsenal

Comment

Do you have a good enough understanding about the baseline of xs199?
                      Sort of but I'm not 100% about it. So I will test it all week this week alone, especially since I'm attending a conference on Thursday and will be presenting.

Comment

Sort of but I'm not 100% about it. So I will test it all week this week alone, especially since I'm attending a conference on Thursday and will be presenting.
                        Do that and please return on how it goes.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Do that and please return on how it goes.
                          Oh, for sure!

Comment

Okay guys so I've been using my Interview Blend (1x of Babe and 1x of Xist4w).

However I have more blends in my arsenal: PSEL, Bliss, Fantasy, Desire Me+, Girlfriend Blend, Engage

Should I try something new or just keep using my combo?

Tomorrow I'm meeting with a woman and it's the second interview and I really want to make a good impression.
                            Current Arsenal:

Comment

Okay guys so I've been using my Interview Blend (1x of Babe and 1x of Xist4w).

However I have more blends in my arsenal: PSEL, Bliss, Fantasy, Desire Me+, Girlfriend Blend, Engage

Should I try something new or just keep using my combo?

Tomorrow I'm meeting with a woman and it's the second interview and I really want to make a good impression.
                              My first thought was, "If it ain't broke..."

But then xs196 (GF) or Engage would be tempting to try out in place of Babe...

Comment

My first thought was, "If it ain't broke..."

But then xs196 (GF) or Engage would be tempting to try out in place of Babe...
                                I am kinda on the same boat as well, but I was like, I have new toys that might help lol

Can I do 1x of Babe, 1x of Xist and possibly 1x of Engage? Does that sound good? Hopefully I'm not reaching OD zone lol
                                Current Arsenal:

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X