yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good Job Interview Phero Combinations??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Job Interview Phero Combinations??

Hello Ladies!

I'm currently looking for a new job and wanted recommendations on good interviewing phero combinations. In the past I've found Altered Ego from LoveScent worked well. It came across as likable, knowledgeable, competent, and maybe as an authority on whatever position I was interviewing for. However, I want something that will do all that but also say ,"I deserve to be paid a lot of money," while simultaneously making the employer WANT to pay me a generous salary.

I was thinking maybe XS190 and/or XS189 with something else. I don't want to come across as too intimidating. Some employers won't hire you if they think you'll come in and be a threat to their job. I currently have Tease, Fairytale, Temptress, XS189, XS190, Love Boat, Xist, Celebrity, Flirt, and Bliss. Any suggestions?

Too bad XSteveO hasn't sent out the xs194/w to key fonts yet. That pheromone would have been perfect for job interviews.

But oout of your list....

Whichs one of them do you have success with and are neutral (not sexual) enough too?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
      Too bad XSteveO hasn't sent out the xs194/w to key fonts yet. That pheromone would have been perfect for job interviews.

But oout of your list....

Whichs one of them do you have success with and are neutral (not sexual) enough too?
      I have success with XS189 & XS190, but I've only really worn them in social settings. Not sure how they come across in an professional setting. I haven't really tested Temptress yet but I only have a small sample bottle.

Comment

x1 Fairytale, x1 LB, x1 xs189....
        Fairytale, feminine/mature; LB, light/engaging; xs189, status/responsible...
        Eagerly awaiting other responses...
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, xs189 has an aura of seriousness that can be useful.

I've used loveboat solo once and it was a mess. I was way too comfortable and candid.

I may interview for the heck of it for jobs I'm not qualified for and see what happens. Im not too happy with my part time currently

Comment

Hmm, Fantasy is a phenomenal first impression pheromone and perhaps in a combination with xs189 it would be a hit? Or perhaps too sexy=?
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            x1 Fairytale, x1 LB, x1 xs189....
            Fairytale, feminine/mature; LB, light/engaging; xs189, status/responsible...
            Eagerly awaiting other responses...
            I like the sound of this one. I like Fairytale for work because it makes people at work very accommodating and makes my managers see me as "one of them". I like XS189 because it's a bit serious and has status. I could see the Love Boat rounding it out. Thanks NuTrix ! I'm going to try this one.
            Last edited by Green Eyes; 01-12-2019, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              If you do, please share thoughts/results/selfies...you know...stuff

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              I want to hear the experience with this combination too.

I did go on an interview last week and I used NuTrix suggestion in the Good Interviewing Combos thread.

2 sprays Love Boat + 1 spray XS189 + 1 spray Fairytale

Self Effects: I immediately felt very very serious, focused and competent. Like okay I'm ready to handle business. However, I did also feel very emotionally detached, which was not necessarily good or bad.

Effects on Others: The interview went well. I didn't prep much like I normally do, but I felt like my answers flowed very well and I came across as professional and knowledgeable. The only thing I'm not sure about is how personable I cam across. My demeanor was so pulled together and serious, I did worry that I could have come across as stand-offish. I interviewed with 2 people at the same time, a man and a woman. The entire time the woman was very nice and professional, but by the end of the interview which took about 40 minutes, the man had warmed up a little and he started explaining things in a way that came across like he was trying to sell me on the job. Lol. I could tell there was a little attraction, but it wasn't rude or extremely overt.

Final Thoughts: I did like this combo for interviewing and I will use it again, but maybe next time I'll add some Xist/w to make warm it up and make it a tad more personable. And update: I did get called for a second interview (a video conference, so pheros won't help).

Comment

I too am going for an interview this week. I have almost all the pheromones except fairytale and celebrity. I think i'll try loveboat and connections for the interview/

Comment

Originally posted by pinksugarcandy View Post
                I too am going for an interview this week. I have almost all the pheromones except fairytale and celebrity. I think i'll try loveboat and connections for the interview/
                Don't spray on too much Connections, you might get a motor mouth, think LB will be too lighty as well.
                Arsenal

Comment

• pinksugarcandy
                  pinksugarcandy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  oooh which do you recommend? I want the interviewer to like me. She is female.

• Ildergreier
                  Ildergreier commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would go to an interview with a combination of xs189, loveboat and connections.

• Green Eyes
                  Green Eyes commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That sounds like a good combination that Ildergreier recommended.

I had another interview with a different company yesterday. I wore:

2 sprays Love Boat + 1 spray Xist/w + 1 spray XS189 + 1 spray Fairytale

Self Effects: The Xist/w was just what this blend needed. I felt all the things I felt before - focused, competent, in control- but also personable and more like myself.

Effects on Others: This was a group interview, where one interviewer interviewed a group of 5 candidates at the same time in the same room. Oddly enough I enjoyed the environment, which normally I hate group interviews. But I felt an insane amount of confidence, like there was no way any of these other candidates could possibly compete with me. I did not feel that I came across as cocky or arrogant..... more like cool, calm, collected. I GOT THIS. There were 4 women and 2 men in the group. The interviewer was female. Over the course of the hour I became the unspoken alpha in the room even though I was not trying. I could tell the interviewer noticed the same thing because eventually she began to address me as if I was the "team leader" whenever we had to do a group activity. I did get called for a follow up interview which will be next week.

Final Thoughts: We have a winner. This is a great interviewing blend for me. I like the self effects it gives me and I like the air of authority it portrays, especially since most of the positions I am interviewing for are upper management. The addition of Xist/w adds personality and warmth to the authoritative component.

Comment

I've seen this thread come up but never clicked. I'm keeping a close eye now because I'm slowly but surely getting over my FOMO when it comes to working. There is one specific job that I really would like to call me back and I need the perfect mix of mones to help me ace the interview.

I know for sure I'm using Celebrity.

Green Eyes, please keep us posted on whether you get a call back for the first interview! Looks like I need to take a look at xs189 and Fairytale.

Does anyone think Innocence and/or Odyssey would work well for an interview?

Comment

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good, Innocence can make you look incompetent and Oddyssey as you are drunk.

• Cheerio
                    Cheerio commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So I guess because Innocence makes people want to take care of you, it really wouldn't make sense to wear it to a job interview -- they'd assume you can't do the job, right?

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, this is it.

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                  I've seen this thread come up but never clicked. I'm keeping a close eye now because I'm slowly but surely getting over my FOMO when it comes to working. There is one specific job that I really would like to call me back and I need the perfect mix of mones to help me ace the interview.

I know for sure I'm using Celebrity.

Green Eyes, please keep us posted on whether you get a call back for the first interview! Looks like I need to take a look at xs189 and Fairytale.
                  I mentioned it in my "Final Thoughts" section but they did call me back for a second interview the next day. The second interview was a video conference that I did last week. I'll know their final decision by the end of this week one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Eyes View Post

I mentioned it in my "Final Thoughts" section but they did call me back for a second interview the next day. The second interview was a video conference that I did last week. I'll know their final decision by the end of this week one way or the other.
                    Oh! Congrats! I'm happy to hear that. I hope you get the job, girlfriend. Actually, multiple job offers and then you can have your pick!

Comment

• Green Eyes
                      Green Eyes commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks ????

I had another interview with a different company yesterday. I wore:

2 sprays Love Boat + 1 spray Xist/w + 1 spray XS189 + 1 spray Fairytale

Self Effects: The Xist/w was just what this blend needed. I felt all the things I felt before - focused, competent, in control- but also personable and more like myself.

Effects on Others: This was a group interview, where one interviewer interviewed a group of 5 candidates at the same time in the same room. Oddly enough I enjoyed the environment, which normally I hate group interviews. But I felt an insane amount of confidence, like there was no way any of these other candidates could possibly compete with me. I did not feel that I came across as cocky or arrogant..... more like cool, calm, collected. I GOT THIS. There were 4 women and 2 men in the group. The interviewer was female. Over the course of the hour I became the unspoken alpha in the room even though I was not trying. I could tell the interviewer noticed the same thing because eventually she began to address me as if I was the "team leader" whenever we had to do a group activity. I did get called for a follow up interview which will be next week.

Final Thoughts: We have a winner. This is a great interviewing blend for me. I like the self effects it gives me and I like the air of authority it portrays, especially since most of the positions I am interviewing for are upper management. The addition of Xist/w adds personality and warmth to the authoritative component.
                    Love it, I might try it once.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Eee fingers crossed for you!!

you can do it good luck GIF by CBeebies HQ
                      "My motto as I live and learn: dig, and be dug in return!"
                      (Adapted from a poem by Langston Hughes)

Comment

So I wore temptress at the back of my knees and 2x of loveboat at my chest. I knew they were looking for someone who is confident and not afraid to speak up. i think i did pretty well for the interview. But there are 2 more rounds, one of which is with a demanding french lady. Probably i need more sprays of temptress? What do you think?

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          If you do go higher, I wouldn't go above 2

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Add a spray of cohesion if you have it perhaps`

So I wore temptress at the back of my knees and 2x of loveboat at my chest. I knew they were looking for someone who is confident and not afraid to speak up. i think i did pretty well for the interview. But there are 2 more rounds, one of which is with a demanding french lady. Probably i need more sprays of temptress? What do you think?
                        How did you feel wearing Temptress? Any self effects ? Also did you get any noticeable hits that you observed during your interview? I have A sample bottle of Temptress and am very curious to see how it works in an interview setting.

Comment

How did you feel wearing Temptress? Any self effects ? Also did you get any noticeable hits that you observed during your interview? I have A sample bottle of Temptress and am very curious to see how it works in an interview setting.
                          Hmm I haven't noticed any self effects. But to be fair, I haven't noticed any self effects from wearing pheromones. I guess because temptress has a domineering effect which I feel could work well if the role you are interviewing for requires someone to be outspoken, confident and aggressive.

Comment

Hmm I haven't noticed any self effects. But to be fair, I haven't noticed any self effects from wearing pheromones. I guess because temptress has a domineering effect which I feel could work well if the role you are interviewing for requires someone to be outspoken, confident and aggressive.
                            Temptress sounds perfect for your situation

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X