yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good Job Interview Phero Combinations??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

I am kinda on the same boat as well, but I was like, I have new toys that might help lol

Can I do 1x of Babe, 1x of Xist and possibly 1x of Engage? Does that sound good? Hopefully I'm not reaching OD zone lol
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

lmao, okay that makes sense cuz my ass isn't tryna fuck up my chances by easily ODing ????. Thanks!
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

I am kinda on the same boat as well, but I was like, I have new toys that might help lol

Can I do 1x of Babe, 1x of Xist and possibly 1x of Engage? Does that sound good? Hopefully I'm not reaching OD zone lol
        If you're going x1 each you should be alright. All 3 have a great concentration of pheromones, but 1 each shouldn't put you into OD land.
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• OutspokenOne
          OutspokenOne commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! ??

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment

I have an interview on Monday for a Manager position. I need a good combo to make her want like me + hire me.

From the looks of it, this woman is all over the place. She messaged me on LinkedIn and the conversation was all over the pace (and I'm just hoping the interview is the same way -- maybe that would be easier for me).

I looked at the company's website and looked under their team link, and these people don't even have professional profiles, one girl has a selfie, lmao.

However, this position is paying btwn $80-$90k but I'm going to say $85-$100k is my range.

The goal:
        - Have her want to keep me around/call me back/hire me
        - Agree to my salary range

Any suggestions would be really be helpful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
          Any suggestions would be really be helpful!
          The Inbetween can be of help.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            The Inbetween can be of help.
            Yes, there was no doubt that I'll be wearing that one on Monday. That one is guaranteed! Lol.
            Maybe xs196 for some sort of bonding aspect.

Comment

Yes, there was no doubt that I'll be wearing that one on Monday. That one is guaranteed! Lol.
              Ok, but do you then really need more blends?
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I would never wear 196 unless you think the crush aspect would help you land the job, my experience with boyfriend (the male counterpart) is that it isn't really work safe. I ended up going to my interview with 1/3rd each of Cohesion, comply, and -dienone and was hired pretty quickly.

Perhaps copulins (bonding) + comply ($)? Key is to go liiiiiiight since you're going to be most likely in close proximity and you don't want to smell like you didn't shower before the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Ok, but do you then really need more blends?
                  You do have a point there. Maybe I should let xs194 shine on its own.

???

Originally posted by Devin1Neil View Post

I would never wear 196 unless you think the crush aspect would help you land the job, my experience with boyfriend (the male counterpart) is that it isn't really work safe. I ended up going to my interview with 1/3rd each of Cohesion, comply, and -dienone and was hired pretty quickly.

Perhaps copulins (bonding) + comply ($)? Key is to go liiiiiiight since you're going to be most likely in close proximity and you don't want to smell like you didn't shower before the interview.

Comment

Maybe I should let xs194 shine on its own.
                    p74 could be a good + one.
                    Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                      x1 Fairytale, x1 LB, x1 xs189....
                      Fairytale, feminine/mature; LB, light/engaging; xs189, status/responsible...
                      Eagerly awaiting other responses...
                      Trying this on Monday (probably without LB)!
                      Thank you!

Throwing xs194 in there as well.

Comment

I didn't want to make a new thread, so I'm just gonna ask here.
                        I just submitted my availability for an on-site interview with a company and the email said to expect to be there for TWO (2) hours. Will these combos

1x- Fairytale
                        1x- xs189
                        1x- xs196
                        Two dabs of Love Boat

still work for a two hour interview where I'm sure I'll be meeting with multiple people?

Also, why the faaack does a job interview have to take two hrs? My anxiety will kill me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X