yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Women's pheros to avoid around women.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's pheros to avoid around women.

Which pheros make women catty, jealous or feel inferior to you?

Comment

This is a great question! I actually have not had much problem with pheros from XS. I was quite shocked when PSEL hit women well since sexual blends from other companies have gotten me hostile reactions from women. i.e Blatant Invitation from LPMP. As much as I love the sexual hits I get from this product (it is the besttt for that) women have sometimes acted incredibly hostile towards me to the point where I've had strangers jump to my defense (Men of course LOL)

Generally,I've found XS products to be fine around women though sometimes I've occasionally seen women shy away from me. It is a different story at work however, where I have to interact with women on a one on one basis. Even if I'm not wearing make up, some pheros work like I am wearing a full face of make up, in that it's more difficult for me to build rapport, women get shy/uncomfortable or try to put me in my place. I work as an esthetic med spa nurse in a wealthy area so I'm sure the setting and type of woman that comes in plays a part. I also have an esthetician license, so I sometimes do chemical peels and don't mind facials on my schedule when all the estheticians are booked. When I am doing facials especially, women are more likely to try put me in my place by ignoring my questions and greetings completely, or try to give me directions in a rude way. Blends that I avoid at work are anything with a feminine signature, anything with beautifying properties (I'm looking at you Xist4w) ,anything that gives me status. Basically, all I wear to work are unisex socials and engage. LOL. Which is unfortunate because I've read accounts of women who have successfully worn Tease and such while working in a spa setting. :(
      Last edited by Isis; 06-08-2018, 10:25 AM.

Comment

I have never gotten any hostility from any women when wearing pheromones from XS.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Both celebrity and temptress alone weren't conducive towards encouraging a sisterhood amongst womenfolk in my experience.
          "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
            Both celebrity and temptress alone weren't conducive towards encouraging a sisterhood amongst womenfolk in my experience.
            You believe in the theory of sisterhood?
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Interesting question since personally I do not. I believe in bro code but not in female-female loyalty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

You believe in the theory of sisterhood?
                Yes, I sure do! I'm a girl's girl!

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
                Interesting question since personally I do not. I believe in bro code but not in female-female loyalty.
                If bro code is believable, why not sis code?
                "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

Originally posted by lafemme View Post
                  If bro code is believable, why not sis code?
                  Perhaps there is women who experiences it, but I have not.

Arsenal

Comment

All I ever got from women is drama, competitive behaviour and backstabbing. So no. Sis code doesn't exist as far as I'm aware.

Comment

All I ever got from women is drama, competitive behaviour and backstabbing. So no. Sis code doesn't exist as far as I'm aware.
                      I have som very good female friends, but a bigger sisterhood won't exist during pathriarchy.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Interesting point of view. I'm not entirely sure whether we live in patriarchal world anymore. Then again . It really does depend which country you're in.

Comment

While it's steadily becoming more equal, men still tend to be in positions of power compared women. There is still gender wage gap. Women are still (mostly) valued for their appearance vs what they contribute to society (which propogates catty behavior that usually stems from jealousy of physical appearance). Imagine if women were widely valued for other accomplishments, makes me wonder how the competitive behavior would manifest. Maybe in the same way men are when they are competition with one another. I hope it changes! But I think that will take years and years of social conditioning

I agree that most developed Nations probably don't have a true patriarchal society, it's still closer to that than it is to an egalitarian one. At least in the US.

I've had good female friends but they're few and far between. Can't say I've had good male friends (if any, I can count one who happens to be an ex) as most have said, "I'm not friends with women" or "I can't be friends with a woman who I am attracted to"
                          Last edited by Isis; 06-09-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Perhaps there is women who experiences it, but I have not.
                            I'm very sorry to hear that. All my good friends are women, and they're family to me. I trust and love them unconditionally.

Comment

Really? Do you have at least one woman in your life who you've not experienced this with. I've dealt with quite a bit of assholish women but more often than not, women who I've no prior experience with have been very kind, uplifting, and complimentary to me, upon meeting. I've experienced more drama with men than I have with women. They're always crying!
                              Last edited by lafemme; 06-09-2018, 04:17 PM. Reason: missing word

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                                While it's steadily becoming more equal, men still tend to be in positions of power compared women. There is still gender wage gap. Women are still (mostly) valued for their appearance vs what they contribute to society (which propogates catty behavior that usually stems from jealousy of physical appearance). Imagine if women were widely valued for other accomplishments, makes me wonder how the competitive behavior would manifest. Maybe in the same way men are when they are competition with one another. I hope it changes! But I think that will take years and years of social conditioning

I agree that most developed Nations probably don't have a true patriarchal society, it's still closer to that than it is to an egalitarian one. At least in the US.

I've had good female friends but they're few and far between. Can't say I've had good male friends (if any, I can count one who happens to be an ex) as most have said, "I'm not friends with women" or "I can't be friends with a woman who I am attracted to"
                                Me too, I can't say I have any true male friends besides the ones I borrowed from my older brother.
                                Last edited by lafemme; 06-09-2018, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Comment

lafemme I have one close female friend Sticky. While I have a few close male friends Sticky has gotten catty in the past.

Comment

^I've found that lesbians and bisexual women tend to be less catty. Have you tried being friends with someone that was lesbian or bisexual?

Comment

being someone who's managed communal living in the United states (4 womens houses and 3 mens houses)

I can confirm to you that sisterhood, while amazing in theory, does not exist to the degree that brotherhood does. Granted I have seen some long term female to female bonds come out of these communities, the notion of "sisterhood", as it is being described in this context, is not what I would describe it as.

Whereas I can confirm multiple brotherhoods that have come out of these houses, one in particular that I actually belong to.

Nothing at all to do with gender roles in the community as in males having status while women are not holding as much status..... It really isn't. I just don't think the female psychology and/or biology is designed for the sisterhood type of bonding.

Full disclosure, in some other communities that I'm a part of, there IS such a thing as sisterhood, and they meet every Thursday but the context of the situation is completely different that it would be unfair to include that type of sisterhood in this comparison (they're a group of young sober women who have an AA meeting every thursday. When it comes to life or death trying to get off the drugs and alcohol....... this type of group setting is lifesaving)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X