yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The friendzone thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he has been on one date. In the space of a year. Hardly "dating around"

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
      he has been on one date. In the space of a year. Hardly "dating around"
      is he cute?
      "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

First time I saw him I felt this... Gravitational pull. Like I HAD to get his attention...

To me he's stunning and still takes my breath away some days. Don't think he's everyone's cup of tea I guess.

he's very tall, slim but toned and always well groomed (although his hair has life of its own I swear). He now has a very well groomed beard. I normally don't like facial hair but the way he trims in makes it rather non-offensive. I love his hair, I'm a sucker for long hair though.

I guess his face is really expressive too and while I've never been into dark eyes his are really deep brown and you can really tell how he's feeling when you look at them.

so yeah. He is more than cute. Looks can only get you so far though. It's what brought the attraction on. It's his personality that got me hooked.

Comment

Comment

Six years is enough, this man is her drug and she need to stop cold turkey.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

He's never been the one to say "I love you". He picks me up from the airport and takes me for a late night trip for food after a long shift. He fixes things even if I said I'm alright to fix fhem myself. He's helped me through a lot of hard times that I'd rather not go into.
              After the shit show with his ex things got a but hectic for a while and while things are mostly back on track there is still a lot of residue.

Ildergreier we've known each other for nearly 6 years. That doesn't mean things were going on between us for all that time. He got into a relationship not long after we met then went to being single for over a year but got dragged under the influence of The VoldeBitch/Slutty O'Whoreass after about 4 months of being single. There's a lot of factors involve and we have both worked in improving as people as well as repairing the damage to our interactions.

I find it sweet how concerned you girls are. I'm not as naive as I might appear though

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X