yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When we are in the house watching tv or working on some errands and when he’s busy…I don’t notice much

Comment

• If anything

Comment

• What’s the difference between bliss and mascot?

Comment

• have you read the product description's? I don't know where to start. I could write another whole page but its already written better than I could do. Formulaically they are quite different., Where and when is about the same. Read the pages and see if one sound closer to your goal than the other. You haven't yet let me know what your goals are. Are you trying to change your BFF relationship or are you wanting to meet and make more friends etc etc.

What are your real motives, what is your intent?

Comment

• Yes I’ve read the description…I’m working on improving my BFF relationship. I mean it’s already good. And no I’m not looking to make new friends at the moment. I also want to use it around strangers as well when I’m going out shopping and what not
            Last edited by omi95; 04-23-2022, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• I just want to have fun too

Comment

• Look into Playful in the goals section then.

Comment

• Okay

Comment

• Have you seen this page yet? If you click on the description pictures it takes you to a list of products that fit that particular goal all in different ways. Eventually you want to find one that does what you want and also goes with your own personality. Sometimes I buy or sample stuff that just doesn't work for my personality. I could return it but I don't, Instead I start the combo thing. I get one that seems to almost work the way I want it and just add a bit of this or a bit of that to push it one way or the other.

What samples came with your order btw?

Comment

• Originally posted by omi95 View Post
                      I’m gonna be honest…there was this one time I used bliss…and me and my BFF when out to eat….he was laughing a lot ( and so was I ) and we just talked and talked….I will space out a little too ( in a good way ) is eyes were lit up too…like he was in a very good mood as well. I have only used it once outside the house (1 spray)
                      You're really making me want to get this one. Especially for the self-effects. This is definitely going to be my next order.
                      XS arsenal:
                      Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                      Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                      Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

• omi95
                        omi95 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lol you’re gonna love it!

• Xsport, happiness, and crush

Comment

• Are combos better than solo?

Comment

• Most people combo a lot so I guess in some way most think it is better. I usually add single molecules nowadays. a spray of a putative. a drop of androstanone of pregnenolone are my current favorites though it changes month to month as people and weather and places change.

Comment

• Ohh cool …I wonder if 3 sprays will be to much

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Only one way to find out. I often spray any potential overdoses on my wrist so I can easily wash it off for instance in a public restroom.

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                            I think we need a thread full of combinations that works.

??????Cohesion and Connections: People got talky and generally very interested in me and talk to me.

Cohesion and Love Boat: Wow, feel the love tonight. It almost got too much of the good thing.

Cohesion and Bliss: "Trust the universe and everything will be ok" feeling. For people who belive in the philosophy of The Secret book, this is the blend.

Cohesion + Odyssey: Three hours of giggling, absolutely everything is funny. It worked like "a middle of the week smoking weed" substitute.

Cohesion + Temptress: The comfort of cohesion softens up the alpha of Temptress.

Babe + Xist (and LPMPs Occo SFL): Babe factor really looked like something, free drinks and food the entire nights, seen as girlfriend material too and not just a sexpot though.

Psel + Xist: Same as above, but with a more sexual signature.

??????XS178 Engage 2 full sprays + 2 sample sprays Fairy Tale = Varm engagement with a VIP sparkle.

Xist4w/Fantasy/P96/DM+ - reset/fun and feminine/bonding/mood elevation and attrection.

Cohesion4w/Tease/P96 - calm connection/feminine flirty communication/bonding.

Xist4w/Connections/Cohesion4w/DM+ - reset/communication/calm connection/mood elevation and attraction.

Celebrity/xs189w - Feminize Celebrity and level up adoration and attention.

Xs189w + Connections (two sprays of both) - Deep social interaction with a VIP sparkle.

XS189/w + Cohesion - Fun and calming, this is for slow nights home.

2 sprays XS189 + 2 sprays Love Boat + 3 drops cops oil (PCC) - Subtle mood boost and kittenish wibe/Uptown IT girl factor.

2x xs189 + 1x Sweetness = Insane combination, people go out of their way to help you because you are so sweet. A really nice overall social combination too.

xs190/w + Tease - Glamour, imprinting, sexyness and fun. Opens doors everywhere.

2x xs191 + 1x Thinker = A more niche combination that heightens the highlights of more quiet artistic experiences, like high class restaurants, exhibitions, classical music concerts.

Status Booster (xs130/UorM) + Sweetness + DM - Approachable/ flirty/respectful.

2 Spray of xs194/w + 2 sprays of DM - Put the ick back in both magic & dick and the man was eager to serve.

Bitch + Celebrity/W = Celebitchy. Extremely fun evening.

Bitch + xs190/w = Fun, status, glamour and made other people extremely accommodating.

Bitch + Fantasy = Fun, status but approachable sexyness.

Bitch + xs189 = Became too serious on me because I forgot I need a comforter together with xs189, but perhaps some other will have success with it.

Xs194 + Limitless = amazing clarity while driving car or truck.

xs194 + Tease = Sexy, Status, Social and you get what you ask for. Perfect board room combination.

xsr76 (50mcg) + 1x DM+ = Rock hard erection and you will be very well turned on and wet too.

2x Mascot + 1x xs190 = Status, but VERY approachable, makes musical experiences intens.

??????PSEL + Celebrity/w: This combo results in a lot of status hits from those around me - men are more respectful in conversation and listen to my opinion more. Women act like I am above them, or if they are high-status themselves, like I am one of them. Men are flirty in addition to respectful.

Babe + Loveboat +Fantasy: You can mix Babe with one or both of these pheros. This is an amazing date combo! Men act very nervous and showered me in compliments with this on! I went out with a fairly well-known actor awhile back and he insisted on seeing me every single night he could! I adore this combo, seriously.

Xist + Copulins: The copulins can take the form of DM+ but I got equally if not stronger hits from showering myself in pure cops such as OCCOs. Either way is a safe bet though. The people around me got hit HARD with this one - lots of blatant hits and comments about my appearance in settings that wouldn't normally have occurred.

Odyssey + Limitless (can add cohesion if you want also): People around you will act silly/crazy almost as if they are drunk. Strangers will strike up conversations with you and not shut up. This isn't a date combo or anything but it's certainly a fun one. If you're about to run errands and want it to be more fun than usual, try this out and report back!

PSEL + Xist: This is the perfect "I want you to be my girlfriend but you also really turn me on" combo. A guy I had gone out with only 3 times told me he wanted an exclusive relationship with me, then went in for sex when in the past he said he wanted to take it slow. This is a great mix if you want someone to see you as a potential LTR but also want to get dicked down.

Cohesion + Happiness: This is a surprisingly awesome combo. I get a lot of compliments with this one on. People feel comfortable around me and seem to think I'm super cool. I also get hit on with this a lot which surprises me because neither spray seems like it's sexual in nature. Just try me on this one - give it a try! It's great for a casual night meeting up with a friend to get dinner or something. Probably wouldn't wear it on a date though. Also a great choice if you need a break from cops due to build-up on skin.

Cohesion + Bliss: Cure for social anxiety. Immediately works.

50mcg or more of Bnol, Celebrity/w + Cops: NuTrix suggested this to me awhile back and I can't thank her enough for it! I get a lot of admiration from those around me with this combo. Men and women alike adore me with this on.

Babe + Celebrity: Status plus sexiness in one great combo. I got backstage at the G-Eazy summer tour with this on, and Ty Dolla Sign's manager was hitting on me HARD.

Connections + TMI from LPMP: Connections alone will do this also, but mixed together you get the ultimate truth revealing combo. Yes it is truth serum in the sense they'll blurt things out but it also shows you who someone really is because they will act according to their true thoughts. If you think someone is cheating on you and want to find out for instance, try this out, but don't say I didn't warn you....(this combo also makes me giggly for some reason)

??????1x Summer Daze + 2x Comply = SD Removes the fear that makes people compliant, but people are still compliant. Also super social and fun without removing the task focus from SD.

1x Love Boat + 1x Celebrity = up up ups the loveability factor and makes it easier for people to approach me while still maintaining respect and awe. It just makes people very affectionate.

Love Boat + Fairy Tale = Wow

2x XS194 + 1x Cohesion oil = A very thorough relaxed feeling while your "work brain" work as usual.

Vibe and Loveboat are great because its like they act as disinhibtors. Makes people open about how they feel about you.
                            They feel comfortable enough to do so too! i use 1:1 sprays.

??????1 spray of Odyssey, 3 sprays of Love Boat, 2 sprays of p74 - instant upbeat joking and laughing

2x Girlfriend (xs196) + 1x Xist + 1x Desire Me spray = Commitment from men.

2x Goddess + 1x Bitch = VIP TREATMENT ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE

??????Goddess, solo, soft/feminine - Mother Earth but all the elements are there, earth, air, water and fire. Status but approachable.
                            Goddess with DM+ - status, beauty, desire.
                            Goddess with APi - strong, competent, feminine. Status but approachable and gives a sense of trustworthiness (competency/respect).
                            Goddess with Limitless - social, inviting, respect, garners interest (a kind of spot light effect)
                            Goddess with PSEL - status, sexy, playful
                            Generally soft and feminine - Goddess with Fantasy or Sweetness or Innocence or P96 or Xist4w or Girlfriend
                            Goddess with Connections - soft, feminine, intimate/bonding
                            Goddess with Cohesion - calm, warm, internally I felt a bit aloof but socially inviting to others
                            Goddess with P86 and/or pregnenolone - status, beauty, "sparkly", warm

??????All sprays from full bottles
                            3 Celebrity (middle neck and wrists)
                            2 XSP86 (lower sides of neck and smooched on top of hands)
                            2 XSP82 (upper sides of neck and smooched on top of hands)
                            2 LoveBoat (chest and top of head)
                            2 Neno (on the right and left of the hair framing my face)
                            1 Xist to top it all off

Creates a superstar effect.

P86 + DesireMe + Loveboat = People fawn over you and are crushy over you and compliments come pouring in.

2x XS194 + 2x Fantasy oil = People got loving and caring and total VIP treatment.

3x Api + 1x Sweetness spray+ 1x DM oil = Intensifying the daily life sexyness of Sweetness, the respect angle is the key here.

??????xs191 + Cohesion + Bliss + Cops = get complimented by every single person who hit my cloud.

2X Cohesion + 1X Bliss oil + 1X Limitless = Limitless relaxation.
                            1x Tease (from 30ml bottle) + 2x XSR95 = Charisma for women (Celebrity amped up tenfold with a very sexual twist)!!
                            Sleeze + Fantasy + Status Booster = Everyone think you are the most sexy woman in the room (the edge SB gives)
                            Temptress (1x from 30ml bottle) + 2x P86 (FROM 10ML BOTTLE = VIP, STATUS, SEXY, BEAUTY. THE QUEEN HAS ENTERED THE ROOM.

2x XS218 Hippy Chick + 1xs Sleaze = Gives you this effortless cool chick quality with the undercurrent sexual rawness that women like Kate Moss and Lisa Bonet possess.
                            Will the Cohesion (for men) + Bliss help me? Because I know that you meant the women's cohesion. I’m thinking about using the mens cohesion. But I just don’t know if that will work

Comment

??????Cohesion and Connections: People got talky and generally very interested in me and talk to me.

Cohesion and Love Boat: Wow, feel the love tonight. It almost got too much of the good thing.

Cohesion and Bliss: "Trust the universe and everything will be ok" feeling. For people who belive in the philosophy of The Secret book, this is the blend.

Cohesion + Odyssey: Three hours of giggling, absolutely everything is funny. It worked like "a middle of the week smoking weed" substitute.

Cohesion + Temptress: The comfort of cohesion softens up the alpha of Temptress.

Babe + Xist (and LPMPs Occo SFL): Babe factor really looked like something, free drinks and food the entire nights, seen as girlfriend material too and not just a sexpot though.

??????XS178 Engage 2 full sprays + 2 sample sprays Fairy Tale = Varm engagement with a VIP sparkle.

Xist4w/Fantasy/P96/DM+ - reset/fun and feminine/bonding/mood elevation and attrection.

Xist4w/Connections/Cohesion4w/DM+ - reset/communication/calm connection/mood elevation and attraction.

Xs189w + Connections (two sprays of both) - Deep social interaction with a VIP sparkle.

2 sprays XS189 + 2 sprays Love Boat + 3 drops cops oil (PCC) - Subtle mood boost and kittenish wibe/Uptown IT girl factor.

2x xs189 + 1x Sweetness = Insane combination, people go out of their way to help you because you are so sweet. A really nice overall social combination too.

xs190/w + Tease - Glamour, imprinting, sexyness and fun. Opens doors everywhere.

2x xs191 + 1x Thinker = A more niche combination that heightens the highlights of more quiet artistic experiences, like high class restaurants, exhibitions, classical music concerts.

2 Spray of xs194/w + 2 sprays of DM - Put the ick back in both magic & dick and the man was eager to serve.

Bitch + xs190/w = Fun, status, glamour and made other people extremely accommodating.

Bitch + xs189 = Became too serious on me because I forgot I need a comforter together with xs189, but perhaps some other will have success with it.

xs194 + Tease = Sexy, Status, Social and you get what you ask for. Perfect board room combination.

xsr76 (50mcg) + 1x DM+ = Rock hard erection and you will be very well turned on and wet too.

2x Mascot + 1x xs190 = Status, but VERY approachable, makes musical experiences intens.

??????PSEL + Celebrity/w: This combo results in a lot of status hits from those around me - men are more respectful in conversation and listen to my opinion more. Women act like I am above them, or if they are high-status themselves, like I am one of them. Men are flirty in addition to respectful.

Babe + Loveboat +Fantasy: You can mix Babe with one or both of these pheros. This is an amazing date combo! Men act very nervous and showered me in compliments with this on! I went out with a fairly well-known actor awhile back and he insisted on seeing me every single night he could! I adore this combo, seriously.

Xist + Copulins: The copulins can take the form of DM+ but I got equally if not stronger hits from showering myself in pure cops such as OCCOs. Either way is a safe bet though. The people around me got hit HARD with this one - lots of blatant hits and comments about my appearance in settings that wouldn't normally have occurred.

Odyssey + Limitless (can add cohesion if you want also): People around you will act silly/crazy almost as if they are drunk. Strangers will strike up conversations with you and not shut up. This isn't a date combo or anything but it's certainly a fun one. If you're about to run errands and want it to be more fun than usual, try this out and report back!

PSEL + Xist: This is the perfect "I want you to be my girlfriend but you also really turn me on" combo. A guy I had gone out with only 3 times told me he wanted an exclusive relationship with me, then went in for sex when in the past he said he wanted to take it slow. This is a great mix if you want someone to see you as a potential LTR but also want to get dicked down.

Cohesion + Happiness: This is a surprisingly awesome combo. I get a lot of compliments with this one on. People feel comfortable around me and seem to think I'm super cool. I also get hit on with this a lot which surprises me because neither spray seems like it's sexual in nature. Just try me on this one - give it a try! It's great for a casual night meeting up with a friend to get dinner or something. Probably wouldn't wear it on a date though. Also a great choice if you need a break from cops due to build-up on skin.

50mcg or more of Bnol, Celebrity/w + Cops: NuTrix suggested this to me awhile back and I can't thank her enough for it! I get a lot of admiration from those around me with this combo. Men and women alike adore me with this on.

Babe + Celebrity: Status plus sexiness in one great combo. I got backstage at the G-Eazy summer tour with this on, and Ty Dolla Sign's manager was hitting on me HARD.

Connections + TMI from LPMP: Connections alone will do this also, but mixed together you get the ultimate truth revealing combo. Yes it is truth serum in the sense they'll blurt things out but it also shows you who someone really is because they will act according to their true thoughts. If you think someone is cheating on you and want to find out for instance, try this out, but don't say I didn't warn you....(this combo also makes me giggly for some reason)

??????1x Summer Daze + 2x Comply = SD Removes the fear that makes people compliant, but people are still compliant. Also super social and fun without removing the task focus from SD.

1x Love Boat + 1x Celebrity = up up ups the loveability factor and makes it easier for people to approach me while still maintaining respect and awe. It just makes people very affectionate.

2x XS194 + 1x Cohesion oil = A very thorough relaxed feeling while your "work brain" work as usual.

Vibe and Loveboat are great because its like they act as disinhibtors. Makes people open about how they feel about you.

??????1 spray of Odyssey, 3 sprays of Love Boat, 2 sprays of p74 - instant upbeat joking and laughing

??????Goddess, solo, soft/feminine - Mother Earth but all the elements are there, earth, air, water and fire. Status but approachable.
                              Goddess with APi - strong, competent, feminine. Status but approachable and gives a sense of trustworthiness (competency/respect).
                              Goddess with Limitless - social, inviting, respect, garners interest (a kind of spot light effect)
                              Generally soft and feminine - Goddess with Fantasy or Sweetness or Innocence or P96 or Xist4w or Girlfriend
                              Goddess with Cohesion - calm, warm, internally I felt a bit aloof but socially inviting to others

1 Xist to top it all off

P86 + DesireMe + Loveboat = People fawn over you and are crushy over you and compliments come pouring in.

2x XS194 + 2x Fantasy oil = People got loving and caring and total VIP treatment.

3x Api + 1x Sweetness spray+ 1x DM oil = Intensifying the daily life sexyness of Sweetness, the respect angle is the key here.

??????xs191 + Cohesion + Bliss + Cops = get complimented by every single person who hit my cloud.

1x Tease (from 30ml bottle) + 2x XSR95 = Charisma for women (Celebrity amped up tenfold with a very sexual twist)!!
                              Sleeze + Fantasy + Status Booster = Everyone think you are the most sexy woman in the room (the edge SB gives)
                              Temptress (1x from 30ml bottle) + 2x P86 (FROM 10ML BOTTLE = VIP, STATUS, SEXY, BEAUTY. THE QUEEN HAS ENTERED THE ROOM.

2x XS218 Hippy Chick + 1xs Sleaze = Gives you this effortless cool chick quality with the undercurrent sexual rawness that women like Kate Moss and Lisa Bonet possess.
                              Like I see that you mentioned cohesion with other blends…but will it work with cohesion for men as well?

Comment

Are combos better than solo?
                                Not all the time. What you'll want to remember is to think of it like a pot of stew. The more different things you add in, the more diluted the flavor of each individual ingredient gets.

Easy example: mixing coke, sprite, orange Fanta, and root beer (but let's say you didn't know what sodas were used).
                                - Start with 1 and you can clearly taste each individual soda.
                                - However, mix 2 sodas and you can kind of taste the original 2 sodas but it's kind of weak.
                                - Mix 3 sodas and now you gotta think a bit about what you're tasting.
                                - Mix all 4 and you'll have to think harder about what the original sodas were that makes this mystery mix.

There was a separate thread long ago asking how combining blends were perceived. Would it just be a mashup mix indiscernible to each individual effects? Do each blend's individual effects actually stack up clearly with the same power? Do the effects get diluted? Does it matter if you spray on different app points or spray on top of each other, etc....

Back to the stew metaphor. Now, stews can be great! But if you're looking to focus on a specific flavor, reducing the use of other ingredients will allow that single component to shine better. You don't want to just add even more of that component or you'll overflow the pot. In terms of pheromones, you'll overdose. Depending on what blend you're using, overdosing can result in people ignoring you because the signature is so strong it doesn't make sense.
                                Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                                Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                                AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                                LAL: Nude Alpha
                                Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Like I see that you mentioned cohesion with other blends…but will it work with cohesion for men as well?
                                  Can't see why it shouldn't. Try it.
                                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

1 Xist to top it all off

With the combos that have cohesion…will it work the same with cohesion for men?

Comment

With the combos that have cohesion…will it work the same with cohesion for men?
                                      I have no idea since I have never tried cohesion for men, but I think the combinations will work some way similar, yes.
                                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X