Collapse

Good combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies, out of all those combos, what would be your suggestions for a great first date? Tried to do a "first date" search throughout the forum, but nada.

I'm asking because:
    1. It's really hard to choose from all the combos and,
    2. I don't remember if I asked this before but just in case I haven't... here I am!
    Collection:
    Full Bottles: Tease, Sweetness, Fairytale, Goddess, Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Love Boat, Comply (x2), xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey, Innocence, Mascot

Comment

• Cheerio
      Cheerio commented
      Editing a comment
      That can definitely work. Ildergreier when we get out of this quarantine, I really want to try wearing less.

• Usagi
      Usagi commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of image/energy do you want to project? Better yet, how do you want to feel? I would start there.

• Cheerio
      Cheerio commented
      Editing a comment
      Usagi I want the atmosphere to be romantic, loving, intimate (non-sexual). I want us to "feel" like we're already in a relationship.

• For first dates? It depends on the target, how well you know them and what you want from the encounter.
    Just getting to know each other and have him open up? Engage, Connections & DM+ ^_~
    But, GURL! You are the combo QUEEN I'm surprised you're on the fence about anything
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• I love Fantasy and Bliss, they go well together for getting you noticed!
      Arsenal: Xs perfumes: Full bottles: Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, Fantasy Oil, Copulin, P86, P114,P106, Vibe Thinker,Mascot,Naked Gun
      Samples: Temptress,Girlfriend,Connections,LoveBoat,Xist,God dess
      SOB, Glow,Evolve,Psel,Fairytale,Deisreme+,Bliss, Chhesion.

Scented LPMP : Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
      OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac, Lam, Phero Girll

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        For first dates? It depends on the target, how well you know them and what you want from the encounter.
        This is the guy that I stood up. I strongly believe we'll finally have our first date once this is all over. And I actually like him now that I've spoken to him more, so I definitely want him to see me as girlfriend... or even wife material.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        But, GURL! You are the combo QUEEN I'm surprised you're on the fence about anything
        Giiiirl, I appear to be the combo queen but I wish you knew the process I go through to even choose my combos. I'm always conflicted because I'm like wait, this goes with this BUT THEN THERE'S THIS... OH, what about that one?! It's so hard. But my goal here is to be someone's serious girlfriend.

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
        I love Fantasy and Bliss, they go well together for getting you noticed!
        Seems like Fantasy is a common theme here. I wore it on a first date before and not only my date, but other men couldn't keep their eyes off of me as well.

Collection:
        Full Bottles: Tease, Sweetness, Fairytale, Goddess, Babe, Celebrity, Cohesion, Vibe, Connections (x2), Sexy Confidence, Outspoken, Desire Me+, Happiness, Fantasy, Limitless, Mascot, Xist, Thinker, Madame, DHEAS, xs196/Girlfriend (x2), Love Boat, Comply (x2), xs194/InBetween, Bliss, Innocence, Flirt, xs130/Status, Engage, xs189, xs190, xs191, xsr46, xsr68, P82, P83, P86, P96

Samples: xSport, Glow, Outspoken, Temptress, Happiness, Odyssey, Innocence, Mascot

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
          That can definitely work. Ildergreier when we get out of this quarantine, I really want to try wearing less.
          Yeah.

XS194 + Sweetness and a dash DM could work too.
          Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• New combination added (Api + Sweetness + DM).
            Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• xs191 + Cohesion + Bliss + Cops

I was browsing my journal trying to find the combo I wore one night when I felt extra beautiful and got compliments literally everywhere I went. This was it. I was seriously getting complimented by every single person who hit my cloud.
              I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                xs191 + Cohesion + Bliss + Cops

I was browsing my journal trying to find the combo I wore one night when I felt extra beautiful and got compliments literally everywhere I went. This was it. I was seriously getting complimented by every single person who hit my cloud.
                I add this to main post.
                Arsenal

Comment

• New combination added, I think this one can be extremely useful in stressful periods.

(2X Cohesion + 1X Bliss oil + 1X Limitless = Limitless relaxation).
                  Arsenal

Comment

• sexy confidence+Celebrity, lots of broken necks, people say your magnificent and wink lol!
                    Arsenal: Xs perfumes: Full bottles: Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, Fantasy Oil, Copulin, P86, P114,P106, Vibe Thinker,Mascot,Naked Gun
                    Samples: Temptress,Girlfriend,Connections,LoveBoat,Xist,God dess
                    SOB, Glow,Evolve,Psel,Fairytale,Deisreme+,Bliss, Chhesion.

Scented LPMP : Cuddle Bunny, Lumina, LFM, Bang, SS4W, Cougar
                    OCCO: Red, Gold, Pink, Blue, Cherry Tabac, Lam, Phero Girll

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Before I add to the main post, do you remember how many X you use from each blend?

• Coconut
                      Coconut commented
                      Editing a comment
                      One spray of each!, i used to use 2 sprays, but one spray of each works better for me!

• Hello!! I don´t know if this is the right place to post this question, it is about combining Xist with Temptress.I haven't seen much info on this combintion on the forum. I would like to wear temptres as I want some of its effects on my ex boyfriend, which I am approaching again. But also I know I need Xist to cause the so desired "reset" effect. Can these 2 be worn together without neutralizing each other? Any experiences? Thank you!!!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      flora Just wear them together. Good luck. <3

• Originally posted by flora View Post
                    Hello!! I don´t know if this is the right place to post this question, it is about combining Xist with Temptress.I haven't seen much info on this combintion on the forum. I would like to wear temptres as I want some of its effects on my ex boyfriend, which I am approaching again. But also I know I need Xist to cause the so desired "reset" effect. Can these 2 be worn together without neutralizing each other? Any experiences? Thank you!!!
                    I have actually paired Xist with Temptress many times. It's amazing!!! Desire, Love, Respect, Lust evoking. People fall hard

Comment

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

I have actually paired Xist with Temptress many times. It's amazing!!! Desire, Love, Respect, Lust evoking. People fall hard
                      Tell more?

Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                        Just posting this here to remind myself (and maybe it'll help others)

2. Babe (the IT girl status factor is no joke and free stuff always comes my way).
                        3. Fantasy (My favorite daily sexy social).

11. Desire Me (it increases the feminine and sexual, so I use it if I need to upper the sex factor).

Thanks to Ildergreier
                        I Second this post! Specifically these 3 are my Top pheros that never fail me. Babe never, EVER fails me!! When I wear her I'm always leaving somewhere with something extra free of charge, or someone has picked up my tab. It's so cute because guys sometimes get flustered and I love having that kind of inherent visible power 😈. I haven't worn her out & about in months though since the pandemic hit 🥺.

I utilize Fantasy to feel sexy, & I get selfies

And Desire Me speaks for itself heh. 😊
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Celebrity, Comply(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness, Mascot, Outspoken, NENO(12.5), PSEL, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        (FB 30ml): Xist/w, Babe**, Fantasy**, Inbetween**, DM+(spray)**
                        (S): PSE, Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss(2x), LB
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, Coming Soon/Wishlist (**)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X