yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will need to try out the Xist and Cops!
    we need a sheet like this with all combos to print out, half the time i forget what i have worn lol
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      You can just copy and add to a text editor you have on your machine and then print out.

• It's early... but so far I LOVE the combo of Xist plus Madame! I used two drops Xist oil plus one spray, and two sprays of Madame. Within a couple of minutes I felt super confident, happy - not giddy, but like I was walking tall and it's going to be a really good day. I think my lady feels more comfortable, interested in being close, talking more. Not like the truth serum effect of Connections, but still connected, if that makes sense. Going to stick with this combo for a while, and I suspect both of these will become staples for me because it just feels good to wear them.

Comment

• Trying Cohesion along with Innocence today - two drops Cohesion oil (one on forearms, one on base of neck), two sample sprays of Innocence. I'm not sure that I notice much from the Innocence... I've tried Cohesion alongside Xist, but haven't tried it solo so I'm not sure. But this combination doesn't feel too difference compared to the Xist plus Cohesion pairing. Calm, relaxed, happy but not giddy. In terms of effects around others, relatively close and comfortable but not particularly touchy-feely or anything like that.

I'm not sure how these sorts of pairings (and even more so, things like Madame or XS196) would function in a date setting rather than just around the house. Now that we're back to having outdoor dining as an option, I am looking forward to seeing how things differ out and about compared to just being at home together.

Comment

• New combination written in the OP (Sleeze, Fantasy, SB).
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Another combination (temptress + p86).
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Another combination added (Hippy Chick + Sleeze).
          Arsenal

Comment

• Why did I forget about this thread It's amazing. You all are amazing.
            , Bobbi

Comment

• Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post
              Why did I forget about this thread It's amazing. You all are amazing.
              Yeah, why did you forget my thread?
              I am still adding cool combinations, you know.
              Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yeah, why did you forget my thread?
                I am still adding cool combinations, you know.
                That's why I'm happy I started going through a bunch of different posts
                , Bobbi

Comment

• Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

That's why I'm happy I started going through a bunch of different posts
                  Are you trying the combinations?
                  Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Are you trying the combinations?
                    So far is sweetness, innocence, and Desire me has been a great combo, my husband seems to react very well to it.
                    , Bobbi

Comment

• Do these combos work for men as well?

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      if you click on the yellow lettered names, they will take you to the product page in most cases. Many on this particular page are ladies blends and combos

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Omi95, have you looked into the goals system? It really sounds like you need to narrow down what you want. You also should learn each blend before comboing. Blends after all are combinations

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The unisex blend combination does, not sure about the more feminine blends will go in a direction you want.

• Muestereate.,, thank you… and yes I’ve tried bliss for a few weeks around my best friends…but I didn’t know what to look for… I mean…I know that it’s a social…but I don’t notice anything at least from what I can see

Comment

• It’s a little fustrating honestly

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I need about 3 sprays. I didn't think it was working either then my bottle leaked in my shirt pocket and found out I just needed more

• And yes I’ve looked into the goals …maybe I need to test it around strangers…I’m not sure. Like my friends still act the same literally. If they are in a bad mood…it won’t help…from what I can see

Comment

• I heard that loveboat and celebrity are good together

Comment

• Definitely try them around other people. There are a lot of different things in Bliss. I liken it to Love boat but with a kick. Love boat is real easygoing, I love everybody and most people relax and smile around me. Bliss makes me smile more and laugh easier and it has a little in there to attract the ladies but just a bit. But girls can be attracted to an upbeat and fun guy so it goes together. I usually wear it on bright sunny days but I don't wear it a lot.

Socials take longer to learn, they are subtle. Being subtle they can be tolerated longer and by more people.

A big part of Pheromone use is learning how to read body language. The sexuals are easiest to learn. Look up "Indicators of Interest" IOI. Sexuals can also cause the opposite reaction too. Many girls if they get turned on get defensive because they have gotten hurt following natures call. Here I often have learned to see a bit of fear in the eyes that gives way to anger. But they may be interested so will qualify you. We call this the Bitch Shield. They seem like they are trying to push you away but can also be challenging you to convince them you are good enough for them.

A lot of times we don't want women to be adversarial so you may reach for comfort mones. Here we look for a loosening of tension around the jaws and a tendency to draw nearer rather than farther. This does not mean anything sexual but it is nicer for social time.

Spring time is coming, here when we apply product higher in alpha-stenol we get happiness laughter and talkativeness. This is another easy one to learn how to read.

Sometimes the chatter can become inane. If we switch to a blend the Beta-Stenol we start getting more honesty and sincerity. Are you in the mood for this kind of talk instead of bubbly party stuff? A lot of work on socials has its base in balancing fun and talkative with some sincerity.

Some people want to have more status in the group Stuff like Celebrity does that but one with a an endearing respect is mascot. Celebrity people look up to me a bit but mascot is more in the eyes. If you don't mind something more masculine and want status and some attraction, Ascend is easy to learn. Taboo is practically a social but I wouldn't call it unisexy. Its social with the guys and attractive to the women but often I barely know its working, things just go nice, the girls aren't horny but they do come around a lot. and its not so much respect as, no disrespect or bitch shield stuff.

SO we really have to slowly develop our powers of observation. We also have to realize not everybody is affected. A person will only give you more respect if they are in the mood to give someone some respect. The next person may be felling poorly about themselves that particular day and the last thing they want to do is bow don to someone. Same goes for all of these. These don't make people do anything but if they are inclined that day, they may bend. SO we HAVE to broaden the exposure if we are going to see these work. We have to get within 3 to 5 feet usually and quite often I need to spend at least 20 minutes before I start seeing subtle signs.

In the long run socials are my favorites but they take a lot more work.

Besides body language and Indicators of Interest, you might look up "micro expressions" and watch the Series "Lie to me" to get an exaggerated TV series quasi education. Or Eckman's book, The face Unmasked", A lot of these signs I am taking about are very fast so it helps to know what you are looking for.

Comment

• Wow that’s interesting! So I have to choose a pheromone blend based on what environment I’m gonna be in? So I shouldn’t try combos…like maybe bliss and loveboat? Damn…i think next time I’m gonna try a social is when me and my friends are gonna go out to eat… not sitting down at home watching TV

Comment

• Yea I definetly feel that socials are very important…because we socialize 100% of the time in order to get somewhere

Comment

• I’m gonna be honest…there was this one time I used bliss…and me and my BFF when out to eat….he was laughing a lot ( and so was I ) and we just talked and talked….I will space out a little too ( in a good way ) is eyes were lit up too…like he was in a very good mood as well. I have only used it once outside the house (1 spray)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X