yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good combinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies, out of all those combos, what would be your suggestions for a great first date? Tried to do a "first date" search throughout the forum, but nada.

I'm asking because:
    1. It's really hard to choose from all the combos and,
    2. I don't remember if I asked this before but just in case I haven't... here I am!

Comment

• Cheerio
      Cheerio commented
      Editing a comment
      That can definitely work. Ildergreier when we get out of this quarantine, I really want to try wearing less.

• Usagi
      Usagi commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of image/energy do you want to project? Better yet, how do you want to feel? I would start there.

• Cheerio
      Cheerio commented
      Editing a comment
      Usagi I want the atmosphere to be romantic, loving, intimate (non-sexual). I want us to "feel" like we're already in a relationship.

• For first dates? It depends on the target, how well you know them and what you want from the encounter.
    Just getting to know each other and have him open up? Engage, Connections & DM+ ^_~
    But, GURL! You are the combo QUEEN I'm surprised you're on the fence about anything
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• I love Fantasy and Bliss, they go well together for getting you noticed!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        For first dates? It depends on the target, how well you know them and what you want from the encounter.
        This is the guy that I stood up. I strongly believe we'll finally have our first date once this is all over. And I actually like him now that I've spoken to him more, so I definitely want him to see me as girlfriend... or even wife material.

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        But, GURL! You are the combo QUEEN I'm surprised you're on the fence about anything
        Giiiirl, I appear to be the combo queen but I wish you knew the process I go through to even choose my combos. I'm always conflicted because I'm like wait, this goes with this BUT THEN THERE'S THIS... OH, what about that one?! It's so hard. But my goal here is to be someone's serious girlfriend.

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
        I love Fantasy and Bliss, they go well together for getting you noticed!
        Seems like Fantasy is a common theme here. I wore it on a first date before and not only my date, but other men couldn't keep their eyes off of me as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
          That can definitely work. Ildergreier when we get out of this quarantine, I really want to try wearing less.
          Yeah.

XS194 + Sweetness and a dash DM could work too.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• New combination added (Api + Sweetness + DM).
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• xs191 + Cohesion + Bliss + Cops

I was browsing my journal trying to find the combo I wore one night when I felt extra beautiful and got compliments literally everywhere I went. This was it. I was seriously getting complimented by every single person who hit my cloud.
              I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

• Originally posted by somechick99 View Post
                xs191 + Cohesion + Bliss + Cops

I was browsing my journal trying to find the combo I wore one night when I felt extra beautiful and got compliments literally everywhere I went. This was it. I was seriously getting complimented by every single person who hit my cloud.
                I add this to main post.
                Arsenal

Comment

• New combination added, I think this one can be extremely useful in stressful periods.

(2X Cohesion + 1X Bliss oil + 1X Limitless = Limitless relaxation).
                  Arsenal

Comment

• sexy confidence+Celebrity, lots of broken necks, people say your magnificent and wink lol!
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Before I add to the main post, do you remember how many X you use from each blend?

• Coconut
                      Coconut commented
                      Editing a comment
                      One spray of each!, i used to use 2 sprays, but one spray of each works better for me!

• Comment

• Ildergreier
                      Ildergreier commented
                      Editing a comment
                      flora Just wear them together. Good luck. <3

• I have actually paired Xist with Temptress many times. It's amazing!!! Desire, Love, Respect, Lust evoking. People fall hard

Comment

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

I have actually paired Xist with Temptress many times. It's amazing!!! Desire, Love, Respect, Lust evoking. People fall hard
                      Tell more?

Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
                        Just posting this here to remind myself (and maybe it'll help others)

2. Babe (the IT girl status factor is no joke and free stuff always comes my way).
                        3. Fantasy (My favorite daily sexy social).

11. Desire Me (it increases the feminine and sexual, so I use it if I need to upper the sex factor).

Thanks to Ildergreier
                        I Second this post! Specifically these 3 are my Top pheros that never fail me. Babe never, EVER fails me!! When I wear her I'm always leaving somewhere with something extra free of charge, or someone has picked up my tab. It's so cute because guys sometimes get flustered and I love having that kind of inherent visible power ????. I haven't worn her out & about in months though since the pandemic hit ????.

I utilize Fantasy to feel sexy, & I get selfies

And Desire Me speaks for itself heh. ????
                        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi Babe, good to see you.

• New combination added (Tease + xsr95, will try it with sleeze too, and add it if it works).
                        Arsenal

Comment

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I need to remember this.

• look forward to trying both when i get them

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                          Hi Babe, good to see you.
                          Heyyyyyyyyy! I missed you miss Phero Queen - or should I say Phero Madame? hehe . I need to catch up in your journal, it's been a while and I love your insight.
                          I've missed you all.
                          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                            I think we need a thread full of combinations that works.

?? Babe + Xist (and LPMPs Occo SFL): Babe factor really looked like something, free drinks and food the entire nights, seen as girlfriend material too and not just a sexpot though.

???? Psel + Xist: Same as above, but with a more sexual signature.

???? Xist4w/Fantasy/P96/DM+ - reset/fun and feminine/bonding/mood elevation and attrection.

???? Celebrity/xs189w - Feminize Celebrity and level up adoration and attention.

2x xs189 + 1x Sweetness = Insane combination, people go out of their way to help you because you are so sweet. A really nice overall social combination too.

???? Status Booster (xs130/UorM) + Sweetness + DM - Approachable/ flirty/respectful.

- Note: Replace with Celebrity or Mascot ? in place of (XS130)

??2 Spray of xs194/w + 2 sprays of DM - Put the ick back in both magic &amp; dick and the man was eager to serve.

???? Bitch + Celebrity/W = Celebitchy. Extremely fun evening.

???? Bitch +xs190/w** ?????= Fun, status, glamour and made other people extremely accommodating.

???? Bitch + Fantasy = Fun, status but approachable sexyness.

???? Bitch + xs189 = Became too serious on me because I forgot I need a comforter together with xs189, but perhaps some other will have success with it.

????xs194 + Tease**????? = Sexy, Status, Social and you get what you ask for. Perfect board room combination.

???? 2x Mascot + 1x xs190** ????? = Status, but VERY approachable, makes musical experiences intens.

??????
                            ????PSEL + Celebrity/w: This combo results in a lot of status hits from those around me - men are more respectful in conversation and listen to my opinion more. Women act like I am above them, or if they are high-status themselves, like I am one of them. Men are flirty in addition to respectful.

Babe + Loveboat ????? +Fantasy: You can mix Babe with one or both of these pheros. This is an amazing date combo! Men act very nervous and showered me in compliments with this on! I went out with a fairly well-known actor awhile back and he insisted on seeing me every single night he could! I adore this combo, seriously.

?? Xist + Copulins (OCCO): The copulins can take the form of DM+ but I got equally if not stronger hits from showering myself in pure cops such as OCCOs. Either way is a safe bet though. The people around me got hit HARD with this one - lots of blatant hits and comments about my appearance in settings that wouldn't normally have occurred.

???? PSEL + Xist: This is the perfect "I want you to be my girlfriend but you also really turn me on" combo. A guy I had gone out with only 3 times told me he wanted an exclusive relationship with me, then went in for sex when in the past he said he wanted to take it slow. This is a great mix if you want someone to see you as a potential LTR but also want to get dicked down.

???? 50mcg or more of Bnol, Celebrity/w + Cops (OCCOs): NuTrix suggested this to me awhile back and I can't thank her enough for it! I get a lot of admiration from those around me with this combo. Men and women alike adore me with this on.

????Babe + Celebrity: Status plus sexiness in one great combo. I got backstage at the G-Eazy summer tour with this on, and Ty Dolla Sign's manager was hitting on me HARD.

???? 1x Love Boat ????? + 1x Celebrity = up up ups the loveability factor and makes it easier for people to approach me while still maintaining respect and awe. It just makes people very affectionate.

???? 2x Girlfriend (xs196) + 1x Xist + 1x Desire Me spray = Commitment from men.

???? 2x Goddess + 1x Bitch = VIP TREATMENT ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE

?? ??????Goddess, solo, soft/feminine - Mother Earth but all the elements are there, earth, air, water and fire. Status but approachable.

???? Goddess with DM+ - status, beauty, desire.

???? Goddess with PSEL - status, sexy, playful

???? Generally soft and feminine - Goddess with Fantasy or Sweetness or Innocence or P96 or Xist4w or Girlfriend

???? Goddess with P86 and/or pregnenolone - status, beauty, "sparkly", warm

?
                            ???? P86 + DesireMe + Loveboat ????? = People fawn over you and are crushy over you and compliments come pouring in.
                            Personal Notation for inspirational blends to wear

???? = Needs experimenting
                            ?? = Proven True to testing, star combinations
                            ????? = Blends I need to buy

Comment

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Love you codes.

• Vicki Lee
                              Vicki Lee commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thank you Ildergreier ???? Helps me stay on track with testing. I get comb happy sometimes and jump from blend to blend. I'm more rounded out now hehe.

• Has Madame + Xist or + Babe been tested? I don't think I saw this combination through this thread or the Madame thread.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Xist is a resetter, so if you want someone you know good to see you as someone who inhabit the qualities of M, you add som xist.

• Have not tried Xist plus Madame yet but I have them both and it's on my list for a trial run soon! Trying Xist plus XS196 today (one spray and one drop of Xist to the chest, one spray of XS196 split between forearms). Goal is a reset in an existing relationship with some added romance, bonding, intimacy. Seems like we are heading in that direction, but not sure I see big differences between Xist plus Cohesion, Xist plus Connections, and Xist plus XS196. All seem a little more close and connected than Xist alone. Maybe a little more physical contact with Xist plus XS196? Will post once I have tried Xist plus Madame.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X